IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want, don't worry too much. Great hearbeats for both. Once you hear the heartbeat the MC risk goes way down. Baby b could have implanted a day or two later than baby A - very likely. Also, thes scans have a +/- 3 day margin of error. So I wouldn't stress it! Not with such a strong heart rate. Assume the best and enjoy this moment today.

I have the ones w/conception I purchased from eBay... Can't get them here in us...I have 2 more (beta in 2 days) but I'm scared to use them now! :) thanks for reassurance girls!

I have the ones w/conception I purchased from eBay... Can't get them here in us...I have 2 more (beta in 2 days) but I'm scared to use them now! :) thanks for reassurance girls!

I know I wish we had them here. I was going to get some off ebay before but totally forgot until it was to late. I would think on beta day the numbers might change. If not in 2 days probably 3!

Wow loads of chat today!

Yey want!! I think both babies are just fine and gonna be great! I wish I was seeing my babies again soon. I might have to book in for a private scan! Although only 4 more weeks to wait! We'll see!!

Mobaby congratulations on your bfp :)

WOW!! A lot happened in a couple of hours!!!

Lulu - that definitely looks positive to me - like the other ladies said - the trigger wouldn't still be in your system!!!

Want - that's AWESOME!!! Don't worry about the difference in babies! Just like 2 women would have different results at the same time of scan, so could your babies. So exciting!

Want do not worry perhaps baby implanted later than the other congrats on twinsies! I sm starting to wonder if I have identical twins with my high first beta lol hmmmm

Thanks for the assurance ladies.
My mom who is a doctor said the same thing... 2 children don't grow at the exact same rate.. As long as they are within a week of each other and with strong heartbeats things will be fine... I am definitely more relieved this week.
I took my first OB-GYN appointment for next week Monday and scan with RE on Tuesday... Need to get out of the first tri soon so I can relax, enjoy the pregnancy and start shopping :)

getting - how are you feeling?

Almost - how many DPO were you for your first beta? When do you go for your scan?

I have my scan tomorrow! We are supposed to see the heartbeat, so praying really hard that we see all we are supposed to and that twinkie is ok!

Almost - how many DPO were you for your first beta? When do you go for your scan?

I have my scan tomorrow! We are supposed to see the heartbeat, so praying really hard that we see all we are supposed to and that twinkie is ok!

Yay for scan!!

Wow, I stay away for the weekend and you guys go crazy! Let’s see if I can catch up!

Mo and Broody. .. CONGRATULATIONS!! I’m so happy for you guys!

Bubu. . . GL with triggering tonight!

Want. . . I’m glad the scan went well!

LuLu. . . that looks positive!

Phantom. . . GL, it’s still early!

Hiccups. . . How did your transfer go?

Drs. . . I hope your twin group and amnio both go well! Keep us posted!

To all the preggo ladies. . . how are you all feeling? Hopefully well!

AFM. . . I started my stims on Friday night. They are going ok. . . I’ve still got a headache but that’s someone typical now. I go tomorrow for my day 5 ultrasound and bloodwork. Hopefully all is going well.

Auh Morning sickness this morning AND LOVING IT!!!!!!!

Used my last pt I had as today is the hubbys birthday and the line is so so so much darker. I still dont want to get to excited but YYYYEEEEEEAAAA :)

Two - I'm not even trying to suppress the excitement!!! :wohoo:

BOMO - congrats on starting stimms! Looking forward to reading about your bfp soon!!

All you pregnant ladies - is it normal to feel like I've pulled every muscle in my stomach? Everything feels sooooo tight! Aches when I cough or take very deep breathes too....

getting - I was crampy and alittle sore for the first week or so after my BFP. Then that went away and now its just cramps on and off. When is your first scan?

Had to show all my BFP....

I feel the same, I'm soar if I cough or laugh and getting cramps on and off all day and night.

Attachments

• 20120925_075923.jpg
    20120925_075923.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 16
Glad it's not just me! I don't have a date for the scan yet but it'll be sometime around Oct 12th...

TwoR - loving the pics!!

Good Luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear an update :thumbup: All will be well....I am most certain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"