IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting - YAYYYYY Congrats!!

Mobaby - You need to be positive! I think its a little darker than yesterday...plus...its still pretty early....I think some twin preg on this thread came up fainter than yours at the same dpo.

bubumaci - yay for trigger time!!! I feel like that went super fast!

hiccups - :happydance::happydance:

wantbabysoon - Cant wait to hear all about it! Post pics!!

PRAYIN4BABIES - :happydance:

MrsC - yay for 14 weeks and DH coming home soon!!!!!!!

Im sooooo happy to see all these BFP's!!! It makes me feel better about mine not working as weird as that sounds....like I took one for the team lol Im soo weird, but im sure someone knows what I mean.
Hoping AF comes by next week so I can get this FET show on the road!

You will get your BFP soon :hugs: Hurry up AF! Hope she comes soon.

Two ~ Congrats!! H&H 9months!

Bubu ~ Sounds like things are progressing well! Yaay for trigger!

Prayin ~ Yaaay.. Great beta!! Can't wait to find out if both have snuggled in!

MrsC ~ Congrats on entering into the 2nd trimester!! I'm glad you don't have ms anymore. Can't wait for your gender scan!

Broody ~ CONGRATS!! Try to post the test pic! I'm doing well overall but I just have some lower back pain.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

AFM~ I'm 4dp5dt today (9dpo). I have been feeling ok. I just have this annoying lower back pain. I have had some very mild cramps but not too much of them. I'm really confused as I've been testing out my trigger. Yesterday I had the faintest line so I though I would get a negative today but I got the same line today. I only had 5,000 of the hcg for trigger so it should be out by now. Yesterday's test was taken at around 6 pm with super concentrated urine and today's was taken at 12:30 pm with smu and it was much more diluted than yestrday's. Here's a pic of the tests, tell me if they look the same to you or if today's looks any lighter than yesterday. I want the trigger to be out so bad so I could test for the real bfp.

I know they're both super faint but they're there

View attachment 482373

I think trigger should be gone by now, mine was gone by 8dpo and I took the full 10,000. I guess meds could really stay with you but I'm thinking you may never see a negative only see it get darker. FX!

Take 3?!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/b02b914fab60b486e9434c9cd995497d_zps40c530d6.jpg

Third time is the charm, definitely a good strong positive.

Getting broody! Nice lines! Bfp! Yay!

I will be at your dpo tomorrow but I don't have anymore frer to test! I only have digis and will be terrified to use it for fear of bfn! I do have some ics and cassette tests.. My ic I took tonight is much darker than this am so I'm hoping that's good news! Keeping a Pma is hard stuff! Wish I would have never tested!

i can't wait to hear your beta!

Don't take the digi yet, they aren't as reliable. Save it for later. You went into this with a PMA and it has worked! Just keep thinking positive and things will work out. You deserve this!

congrats to all the new bfps. dont make yourself crazy about darkness... these tests are meant to be yes or no not... "yes but only a little", and "yes but now more" =) it can vary by test in terms of how dark lines get based on how much dye is present etc.

afm- twins support group thing tuesday. (apparently it is being held at a place that does nany referral as well so i can start looking into that). amnio is wednesday (and im gonna pay extra for fish so i can get some results in 2 days instead of waiting for 2 weeks). friend gave me a twin stroller and a crib yesterday.. which makes it all seem real now

Good luck on Wednesday! That's a great friend. I found a great group here of parents of multiples. I haven't joined yet but it looks very promising. Hope you enjoy your group.

I cant believe how bad my ocd has been with this transfer, I have now tested 7 times so NO more I now have to find something else to keep me occupied. Even though I see it iits hard to believe it is real till I can hear it and see the numbers (also last month an evaporation line fooled me but not this time). I NEED HELP lol!!!!

I tested close to 30 times, just couldn't stop wanting to see the positive. It will wear off eventually, lol! Enjoy those BFP's you deserve to see them.

Hey all! We had out FET on Friday and it was great! We ended up transferring two great looking embryos! Oct. 4th is 1st Beta :) I started POAS last night though.As of right now, only 2dp5dt, I KNOW it'll be negative, but I want to see it as SOON as there is a line to see. Plus, I love me some POAS.

Hope you are all well, I'm back to laying in bed this evening, but I work tomorrow, so I'll see you then :)

I'm optimistic, so... PUPO :)

Thanks Jenn!! I hope you're right. I guess tomorrow will tell.

Phantom ~ congrats on being PUPO!!

Two ~ Congrats!! H&H 9months!

Bubu ~ Sounds like things are progressing well! Yaay for trigger!

Prayin ~ Yaaay.. Great beta!! Can't wait to find out if both have snuggled in!

MrsC ~ Congrats on entering into the 2nd trimester!! I'm glad you don't have ms anymore. Can't wait for your gender scan!

Broody ~ CONGRATS!! Try to post the test pic! I'm doing well overall but I just have some lower back pain.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

AFM~ I'm 4dp5dt today (9dpo). I have been feeling ok. I just have this annoying lower back pain. I have had some very mild cramps but not too much of them. I'm really confused as I've been testing out my trigger. Yesterday I had the faintest line so I though I would get a negative today but I got the same line today. I only had 5,000 of the hcg for trigger so it should be out by now. Yesterday's test was taken at around 6 pm with super concentrated urine and today's was taken at 12:30 pm with smu and it was much more diluted than yestrday's. Here's a pic of the tests, tell me if they look the same to you or if today's looks any lighter than yesterday. I want the trigger to be out so bad so I could test for the real bfp.

I know they're both super faint but they're there

View attachment 482373

I would try an FRER tomorrow if you have one. Thats how my IC's looked and then I got a darker line on an FRER. Fx for you!!!

Take 3?!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/b02b914fab60b486e9434c9cd995497d_zps40c530d6.jpg

Beautiful line!

Getting broody! Nice lines! Bfp! Yay!

I will be at your dpo tomorrow but I don't have anymore frer to test! I only have digis and will be terrified to use it for fear of bfn! I do have some ics and cassette tests.. My ic I took tonight is much darker than this am so I'm hoping that's good news! Keeping a Pma is hard stuff! Wish I would have never tested!

i can't wait to hear your beta!

I would hold off on the digital for a few days. Maybe Tuesday if you can? I truly believe you have your real bfp!

congrats to all the new bfps. dont make yourself crazy about darkness... these tests are meant to be yes or no not... "yes but only a little", and "yes but now more" =) it can vary by test in terms of how dark lines get based on how much dye is present etc.

afm- twins support group thing tuesday. (apparently it is being held at a place that does nany referral as well so i can start looking into that). amnio is wednesday (and im gonna pay extra for fish so i can get some results in 2 days instead of waiting for 2 weeks). friend gave me a twin stroller and a crib yesterday.. which makes it all seem real now

Wow drsquid you have a lot going on this week. I hope the group goes well. I look forward to hearing about it. Not much longer for your amnio! I'm sure everything will be great. Wonderful news about getting the stroller and crib. Which stroller did she give you?

Hey all! We had out FET on Friday and it was great! We ended up transferring two great looking embryos! Oct. 4th is 1st Beta :) I started POAS last night though.As of right now, only 2dp5dt, I KNOW it'll be negative, but I want to see it as SOON as there is a line to see. Plus, I love me some POAS.

Hope you are all well, I'm back to laying in bed this evening, but I work tomorrow, so I'll see you then :)

I'm optimistic, so... PUPO :)

Congrats on being PUPO with twins!! Fx! How does the couple feel about twins? I'm sure they would be so excited.

MrsC ~ I don't have a FRER. I guess I'll run out and get some tomorrow. In the meantime, I have one more wondfo so I will use that tomorrow morning that way I could compare it to these. I feel like these BFP's are due to my trigger but I'm not sure. I really hope I'm wrong. How long did it take for your trigger to be out of your system? Today would be 11 days post trigger for me.

MrsC ~ I don't have a FRER. I guess I'll run out and get some tomorrow. In the meantime, I have one more wondfo so I will use that tomorrow morning that way I could compare it to these. I feel like these BFP's are due to my trigger but I'm not sure. I really hope I'm wrong. How long did it take for your trigger to be out of your system? Today would be 11 days post trigger for me.

Yes go get one tomorrow! I need to go find a picture of all my tests. Be right back to answer your question. I know I got my true BFP at 9dpo though.

Getting and Two, we are transferring 2 and this is my first ivf so def nervous.

Phantom congrats on being PUPO

MrsC this might be a silly question but Is the day of the trigger the ovulation date?
Trying to find out what some of the acronyms used on here are lol

Lulu I got a positive on a FRER at 8dpo and a for sure line at 9dpo. Just remember I have two in there so I don't know if that made a difference. The FRER's just work so much better than those IC's. I didn't get a dark line on them until days after seeing pregnant on a digital (10dpo).

MrsC this might be a silly question but Is the day of the trigger the ovulation date?
Trying to find out what some of the acronyms used on here are lol

ER for you guys will be day of ovulation. It does get confusing. Trigger is almost always 2 days prior. dpt is days past transfer so say 5dp (days past) 5dt (day transfer) :flower:

Thanks for clearing it up for me. My husband and I agreed not to test before Beta. Its going to be so hard. I know ill be tempted to take a peak.

https://ivfgal.blogspot.co.nz/2010/03/ivf-terms-acronyms.html?m=1

You will find all the terms on here

Hiccups ~ Yaaay so close to being PUPO(pregnant unless proven otherwise)!! Good Luck!!

MrsC ~ Thanks for the info! DH is passing by target so I'm having him get me some FRER's so I could use them tomorrow at the same time as the IC. I hope my situation ends up like yours where it never turns completely negative and starts getting positive again. Can't wait to pee tomorrow! haha

Hiccups ~ Yaaay so close to being PUPO(pregnant unless proven otherwise)!! Good Luck!!

MrsC ~ Thanks for the info! DH is passing by target so I'm having him get me some FRER's so I could use them tomorrow at the same time as the IC. I hope my situation ends up like yours where it never turns completely negative and starts getting positive again. Can't wait to pee tomorrow! haha

:haha: Have fun peeing tomorrow! I can't wait to see how it goes. Yay for your DH passing by Target!

For the ladies having twins, thought you might like this t-shirt :haha:

get.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee