IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo- you still don't know for sure. Why don't you wait for the beta- prepared either way? I'm not saying you don't know yourself, but you COULD be pleasantly surprised. Thinking of you... Xoxo

Mobaby I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you... I wish you all the luck

Hey ladies, I'm going to be a bit of a downer. I've ruled this pregnancy as a chemical pregnancy after 2 days of no progression, lack of symptoms and such. I know my digi was positive today but last cycle I got a bfp on 6dp5dt and my beta was 32 on 9dp5dt and my other tests were much darker progressively getting darker. They say a women knows when she is pregnant and I have a bad feeling. I will call the clinic tomorrow and see if I can see my RE before Friday because AF will most likely arrive sometime this weekend and I need to talk about the FET ASAP or I will lose it. I need to ask if he needs to test me for anything else b/c there is absolutely no reason this cycle (or the first two) should have failed. I made my uterus more healthy by having the surgery and still no luck. I will also see if I can get first beta out of way because I know this drill. I foresee my beta being 20 or less so I will have to get checked until it hits zero. Anyways, DH and I are very upset although he still has hope for this one. I will update soon but right now it's very very hard. I just don't understand why so many get this go one and why it's not that easy for a few. So unfair. So beta hell will start for me on Wednesday (or tomorrow if I can talk to the nurse early). And hopefully follow-up this week. And hopefully on to FET. Don't know how I can convince work to give me another week off and I start a new job oct 31st on top of all this so poor timing on my part I guess.

Good luck ladies! I am happy for you all who have their bfps, their twins, singletons and are progressing nicely. May none of yo have to go through the pain and suffering I've dealt with this past year and half. :cry:

:hugs: Please don't give up on this cycle just yet. Like Lindsay said anything can happen. Please just see if you can get a beta tomorrow so you know whats going on. I have all the hope in the world for you right now.

Also please don't leave the thread. I want to know how your beta goes no matter the outcome. :hugs:

Drsquid - Thats super nice of your friend!!!!

Phantom - yay for being PUPO!!!

Mobaby - Im sorry you feel like this cycle is not going to work out. :hugs: I have hope for you!

bubumaci - :flower:

Lulu - Thats soooo a BFP!!

Want - thats good news!!!

jchic & DaisyQ - Good luck tom!!!

BabyOnMyOwn - :happydance: for starting!!!

Lindsay - Hope you feel better soon!! Maybe that feeling is your version of ms?

hiccups - Congrats on being PUPO!!!!

Mo I had no symptoms and no cramping at all...without a preg test I would hardly know I was pregnant!!!! keeping my FX for you!!

Mo--- wishing you the nest :hug: With my son, my lines never got dark, so please don't rule everything out.

afm: Officially starting POAS tomorrow morning 4dp5dt (9dpo) Wish me luck!

Good luck Phantom!!

Stinas how are you doing?

Never~ Not much longer until you start stims!

ash~ How are things going? Any word on when IVF will be starting for you?

bubu~ ER is so close! I hope your trigger went well.

800+ pages now! That is crazy. I hope you are all doing well. :flower:

Hiccups - congrats on being PUPO!! :baby: :baby: When do you test?

Ash - that's not even 2 weeks away! :dance:

Jchic & Daisy - happy scanning today!

Mo - :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry you are feeling like this. I hope you can get your beta soon so you will know one way or the other. I still think its going to be a lovely high number that puts a big smile on your face! Take care of yourself over the next few days... :hugs:

Thanks Mrs C - yes trigger went well, thank you!
Feeling quite swollen, I wonder whether / how much they have grown since the scan on Sunday morning! Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

It is incredible, how swollen and sore / sensitive my boobs are! You'd think I was already preggars! :D

Hey ladies, I'm going to be a bit of a downer. I've ruled this pregnancy as a chemical pregnancy after 2 days of no progression, lack of symptoms and such. I know my digi was positive today but last cycle I got a bfp on 6dp5dt and my beta was 32 on 9dp5dt and my other tests were much darker progressively getting darker. They say a women knows when she is pregnant and I have a bad feeling. I will call the clinic tomorrow and see if I can see my RE before Friday because AF will most likely arrive sometime this weekend and I need to talk about the FET ASAP or I will lose it. I need to ask if he needs to test me for anything else b/c there is absolutely no reason this cycle (or the first two) should have failed. I made my uterus more healthy by having the surgery and still no luck. I will also see if I can get first beta out of way because I know this drill. I foresee my beta being 20 or less so I will have to get checked until it hits zero. Anyways, DH and I are very upset although he still has hope for this one. I will update soon but right now it's very very hard. I just don't understand why so many get this go one and why it's not that easy for a few. So unfair. So beta hell will start for me on Wednesday (or tomorrow if I can talk to the nurse early). And hopefully follow-up this week. And hopefully on to FET. Don't know how I can convince work to give me another week off and I start a new job oct 31st on top of all this so poor timing on my part I guess.

Good luck ladies! I am happy for you all who have their bfps, their twins, singletons and are progressing nicely. May none of yo have to go through the pain and suffering I've dealt with this past year and half. :cry:

:hugs: Mobaby I think you may be jumping the gun here, most of us didn't feel pregnant until weeks after beta. I still don't feel pregnant I just feel different and blah all day. For a positive on those digi's your beta needs to be over 25. It's still early and you really need to remain positive. I know it is stressful but the up and down emotions aren't good for you. Try to relax and wait to see what your doctor says. I'm predicting a positive outcome. I hope you get the answers you are looking for. :hugs:

Mo - I think you are counting yourself out. I do NOT feel pregnant at all. I am only tired a bit and go to bed a bit earlier. Thats about it....you got a positive on a digi, so I would go with that.

AFM - Had our appt today! Saw and heard baby's heartbeart! It was 133bpm. PERFECT! Baby is measuring exactly 7 weeks :) What a wonderful appointment !

Congrats Jchic wonderful news!!! I did not realize I get to hear babies heartbeat at only 7 weeks, now I am even more excited for my first scan, eeeek!

I would just like to say a huge "thank you" to MrsC ... just spent a few minutes looking at the first page and I think she is doing a fabulous job with the information and updates and so!

So - THANK YOU :) :hugs:

I'm out for sure. All test neg this morning. Stopped all meds and called clinic. Waiting for a return call.

Jchic: congrats!
Bubu hope our scan goes well. Ladies I'll update after my appt. I'll probably just thread stalk the next few days. Thanks for being supportive during my cycle. I hope to do fet in oct/nov.

Hi girls sorry I've not been around for the last week. Pretty devestated following our bfn

Mobaby sorry sweetheart hope your holding up ok

Jchic congrats bet that was wonderful

Hope everyone else is ok

Afm got our follow up but it's not until December - devestated! How disgraceful is that!?! 3 months after a failed cycle. Phoned the clinic and we've been told of we see him privately we say good buy to our nhs funded treatment. Told them were not happy with the wait so were gonna see if they come back to us, else were going to look at another clinic

Mo - I am so sorry :hugs: ... but is it wise to stop all meds before you have your Beta? I am still concerned that you are relying on the urine tests, where at this stage, the blood is really the reliable one ... Please don't do anything hasty - it is only one more day until your blood test... :hugs:

I will be interested to hear what the clinic tells you :hug:

Likkle - that does sound very strange that they are making you wait three months until the follow up! What reasons did they give? Or do they mean follow-up = next treatment cycle? If that were the case, then it perhaps would make sense ... although, you have a :cold: don't you?
Don't give up and let them push you away like that, I am sure you have rights to get seen earlier after a failed cycle :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"