IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buba no that's just a follow up not start of treatmet! Really upset and just feel like I'm being pushed around by the clinic. Seriously thinking about moving clinics! Just upsetting to make us wait that long to discuss options etc

Hey buba no that's just a follow up not start of treatmet! Really upset and just feel like I'm being pushed around by the clinic. Seriously thinking about moving clinics! Just upsetting to make us wait that long to discuss options etc

Just said they were busy and they were booking people into January already!

That's insane. I remember being really frustrated when I contacted my clinic last year in August and the earliest appointment we could get was 17th October. But ever since we have started, we get seen as frequently as necessary / get called by back the doctor etc. And when a new cycle starts, they push you in for an U/S or to come in for blood work etc.

Maybe that would be wise - if you are not happy with the clinic, going to people you feel you can trust and feel comfortable with ... You still have your two :cold: - could you get those even if you change clinics?

Jchic - YAY!!! So exciting!! I'm so glad you got to hear it!

Likkle - That DOES sound like they're pushing you around just because they're "busy"? I would look into other clinics for sure.

I know! The nearest clinic to us is then in Manchester (1 hour's drive away) and we'll have to have an arguement with the PCT regarding funding (as were NHS) else we'll have to go private.

Gutted doesnt even begin to explain how I feel right now (sorry for multiple posts - original one got lost in the clouds at first!)

Likkle - I can totally believe how crappy you must be feeling! We go through so much with the psychology, physiology and all the emotional side of it, we really don't need clinics adding to the pressure / stress - they ought to be helping us through it all :hugs:

Oh MoBaby - I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hate how unfair this whole process can be. FETs have worked for so many of us when fresh cycles haven't though, so I have faith for you. This cycle gave you those frosties you haven't had in other cycles...

Mo - I think you are counting yourself out. I do NOT feel pregnant at all. I am only tired a bit and go to bed a bit earlier. Thats about it....you got a positive on a digi, so I would go with that.

AFM - Had our appt today! Saw and heard baby's heartbeart! It was 133bpm. PERFECT! Baby is measuring exactly 7 weeks :) What a wonderful appointment !

So happy for you sweetie!!!!! :happydance:

Bubu ~ Yaaay you're almost there! I hope you have a great retrieval tomorrow followed by a great fertilization report.

Mobaby ~ I'm so sorry :hugs:. I think you should continue the meds until the beta just in case. I will be crossing my fingers for the best to happen.

Likkle ~ I'm sorry the clinic is giving you such a hard time. I would definitely look into other clinics. I hope it all works out the way you want it to in the end.

Jchic ~ Yaaay for a great appointment! Did u get any pics?

I hope everyone else is doing great!!

AFM ~ I have accepted that I really have a BFP. Today's test was slightly darker than yesterday's so it made it more real :happydance::happydance::happydance:. I hope my little bean or beans continue to stick really well!

Mo - so sorry hon :hugs: Not that words help much I'm sure... I agree with the others though - I think you should stay on the meds until the FS tells you to stop.... :hugs:

Bubu - nearly there!!!! :dance:

Likkle - that is aaaaaaaages away!!!! I would definitely try and put up a bit of a fight and see if they can get you in earlier.

Jchic - congrats on your wonderful scan!!! :happydance:

Lulu - yipee!!!! Congratulations!!!! :D

Likkle sorry they are giving you a hard time
Bubu GL
Mo:hugs:
Lulu yay
Jchic great scan

Ladies I'm having a breakdown. Yesterday after the transfer i was feeling great and positive. Today i get a call from the lab and they tell me that i have none to freeze. It bothers me since yesterday i was told it looked like i had at least 3 to freeze. Now I'm feeling soooo down. I guess I'm looking at it as if those embies didnt make it, what makes me think that the two that were transferred will.

Hiccups ~ I was feeling the same way as you this cycle. On transfer day I had 9 that were still going but none were complete blasts. Some were early blasts and some were still morulas. 3 Of the early blasts were considered really good and one a little bit lower quality but still pretty good and the rest were either more behind or less quality. I transferred one of the really good ones and the one the was slightly lower quality. They let the rest grow until the next day and the 4 of them stopped growing including the 2 best ones and only 3 were left to freeze and had lost some quality. I thought that most likely the ones transferred have stopped growing too but here I am with a BFP. Don't lose hope, they are in a better and more natural environment right now so stay positive. Good luck and I can't wait for your BFP!

Thanks Mrs C - yes trigger went well, thank you!
Feeling quite swollen, I wonder whether / how much they have grown since the scan on Sunday morning! Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

It is incredible, how swollen and sore / sensitive my boobs are! You'd think I was already preggars! :D

I'm glad it went well. I can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes!

Mo - I think you are counting yourself out. I do NOT feel pregnant at all. I am only tired a bit and go to bed a bit earlier. Thats about it....you got a positive on a digi, so I would go with that.

AFM - Had our appt today! Saw and heard baby's heartbeart! It was 133bpm. PERFECT! Baby is measuring exactly 7 weeks :) What a wonderful appointment !

:happydance: Wonderful news!

I would just like to say a huge "thank you" to MrsC ... just spent a few minutes looking at the first page and I think she is doing a fabulous job with the information and updates and so!

So - THANK YOU :) :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you so much!

I'm out for sure. All test neg this morning. Stopped all meds and called clinic. Waiting for a return call.

Jchic: congrats!
Bubu hope our scan goes well. Ladies I'll update after my appt. I'll probably just thread stalk the next few days. Thanks for being supportive during my cycle. I hope to do fet in oct/nov.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I truly hope that you get better news than what you are thinking tomorrow.

Hi girls sorry I've not been around for the last week. Pretty devestated following our bfn

Mobaby sorry sweetheart hope your holding up ok

Jchic congrats bet that was wonderful

Hope everyone else is ok

Afm got our follow up but it's not until December - devestated! How disgraceful is that!?! 3 months after a failed cycle. Phoned the clinic and we've been told of we see him privately we say good buy to our nhs funded treatment. Told them were not happy with the wait so were gonna see if they come back to us, else were going to look at another clinic

So sorry you have to wait so long. I hope they work with you or the new clinic treats you better.

Bubu ~ Yaaay you're almost there! I hope you have a great retrieval tomorrow followed by a great fertilization report.

Mobaby ~ I'm so sorry :hugs:. I think you should continue the meds until the beta just in case. I will be crossing my fingers for the best to happen.

Likkle ~ I'm sorry the clinic is giving you such a hard time. I would definitely look into other clinics. I hope it all works out the way you want it to in the end.

Jchic ~ Yaaay for a great appointment! Did u get any pics?

I hope everyone else is doing great!!

AFM ~ I have accepted that I really have a BFP. Today's test was slightly darker than yesterday's so it made it more real :happydance::happydance::happydance:. I hope my little bean or beans continue to stick really well!

:happydance: I knew it!! Congrats!!

Ladies I'm having a breakdown. Yesterday after the transfer i was feeling great and positive. Today i get a call from the lab and they tell me that i have none to freeze. It bothers me since yesterday i was told it looked like i had at least 3 to freeze. Now I'm feeling soooo down. I guess I'm looking at it as if those embies didnt make it, what makes me think that the two that were transferred will.

Sorry to hear that you don't have any frosties. The ones inside you are going to make it. They are getting snuggled in right now. Try to stay positive for the ones you have. :hugs:

Hiccups - I'm so sorry about not having any frosties :(. I know how disappointed you must feel... However, you did have 2 transferred and that is all you need to be a Mommy! Be positive, let them snuggle in, and soon enough you will have your BFP!!!

Hiccups - don't worry! On my transfer day I only had one strong embie and they also transferred one that hadn't grown in about 12 hours (they weren't very hopeful about that one...) Nothing else even made it to the 3 day transfer but I got my bfp! It only takes one! I know it's disappointing not to have frosties but just concentrate on this transfer and stay positive!:hugs:

I would just like to say a huge "thank you" to MrsC ... just spent a few minutes looking at the first page and I think she is doing a fabulous job with the information and updates and so!

So - THANK YOU :) :hugs:

I couldn't agree more!! The front page looks fab and is so handy for checking things and keeping up with everyone!! :flower:

Jhic hooray for a great scan :)

Mo I'm so sorry you're feeling like it hasn't worked :( Still holding out hope for you.

Likkle - that's rubbish of your clinic! But look at it positively, sometimes it's good to take time out between cycles to get relaxed and in a good place :)

Hiccups - the two you've had transferred are all you need, stay positive :)

Hope everyone else is good?

Lindsay- how you feeling today? I've felt the way you described yesterday for about a week. I can't decide if I'm hungry or don't want food, headaches come and go and I just feel blah! I've been feeling sickly when I'm hungry too.

Xxx

Hiccups - I had the same thing happen to me.. At transfer they told us we might have 4 frosties but the next day they called and said none made it. I was disappointed for sure but put all my positive thoughts and prayers into the ones that were transferred inside me... I am not pregnant with twins!! So think positive and have faith in this process. It works!

Pink - I get really nauseous when i am hungry but otherwise no ms.. I couldn't understand what was going on at first.. it is so strange. When I get up to use the bathroom at night nausea is the worst since I guess my stomach is empty but I can't possibly be eating a snack at 3 am...hehe

Pink - Yep - same here. Stinks too because I am hungry in the morning, but feel a little nauseous however I have to take my thyroid pill and can't eat for an hour after!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"