IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsC-that's was a great video!! I showed my Mom to give her a better understanding.

Toucan-so give us some details!! How many embryos did you put back? How many did u have. What day was your transfer? Congrats!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Wow, it's all happening for a few of you. GL and hope everything goes to plan.

I have just dragged OH out of bed to come to my baseline scan. All is good, no cysts so all ready to start stimming tomorrow evening! Just hope that all goes okay.

Hiya ladies :hi: Only just found this thread so im rocking up to the party a bit late but i have my EC tomorrow.

I had my final scan yesterday which showed around 21 follicles.

Congratulations for all the BFPs xx

Toucan - Congratulations!

Lisa84 - good luck for tomorrow for your ER!

Lulu - Sorry to hear that only 1 was mature. Hoping that more mature over the next few days for you!

MrsStru-yayyy for stimming!!!

Lisa-Good luck at your EC!!!

AFM: I went for my first sono since I started my stims today and they said my linning looked great it was 7.7. And she said my biggest egg right now was 10.8 which was a good size for 3 days of stims. I forgot to see how many were there. I had asked a bunch of question today. I felt like I kinda annoyed her...I figured maybe she was having a bad morning bc theyre usualyl so nice there or maybe they're getting sick of my asking questions. I dont know why but the past few days I've been OBSESSED with the MTHFR. I've been doing so much research (the worst idea) and i see that majority of woman with it take baby asprin even if their levels are normal but my RE told me that since mine are normal I dont need it. So I've been driving myself crazy about it. And I had called last week to see if I should be taking it and they called me back and told me no but since its been driving me crazy since I looked stuff up today I had asked again in not so many words and I think thats what annoyed the nurse. I really really love the doctor but I think I'm just so nervous about having implantation problems or finally getting my BFP and miscarrying that its driving my nuts. I don't know about anyone else but my stims and lupron have made me a little extra nutty.:wacko:

Haj, you probably dint need to take baby aspirin, especially if they've already tested you for clotting disorders, but if it would make you feel better, taking one baby aspirin daily should be ok. I'm taking it, and while I probably dont need it, my RE is fine with it.

Haj, you probably dint need to take baby aspirin, especially if they've already tested you for clotting disorders, but if it would make you feel better, taking one baby aspirin daily should be ok. I'm taking it, and while I probably dont need it, my RE is fine with it.

I do have MTHFR which is a clotting disorder. They said my homocysteine levels are normal so its not into the clotting part just the vitamin deficiency part but normal goes up to 10 and mine was 8.1. I read somewhere though that it shoots up when your pregnant. I'm just really nervous

Ohhhh.... Hmm. Are you taking extra folic acid?

Did you ask your doctor about baby aspirin, or just your nurse?

If you are worried, I would keep asking your questions and don't let a snarky attitude put you off. This is a HUGE deal, and you need to feel like you are doing everything possible to lead to a sticky bfp. I would try to talk to your doc again about it, and express hiw nervous you are not to take it, and find out if there are any reasons NOT to take it. And tell her/him that you've done your research, and it seems other women with mthfr take it, so why not you?

Ohhhh.... Hmm. Are you taking extra folic acid?

Did you ask your doctor about baby aspirin, or just your nurse?

If you are worried, I would keep asking your questions and don't let a snarky attitude put you off. This is a HUGE deal, and you need to feel like you are doing everything possible to lead to a sticky bfp. I would try to talk to your doc again about it, and express hiw nervous you are not to take it, and find out if there are any reasons NOT to take it. And tell her/him that you've done your research, and it seems other women with mthfr take it, so why not you?

Yup, they have me on extra folic acid. When the RE told me I had it, he said I didn't need blood thinners. Then when I had called last week (bc my primary had asked if I was on baby asprin or anything for it) I had asked the nurse and she said she would ask the doctor and call me back. She did and he said no. But after doing stupid research online it was REALLY REALLY bothering me. I literally cried for like 30 min on Saturday. So I spoke to the nurse this mroning when she did my sono and she said she would talk to him agian.

:hugs: you are doing the right thing in being persistent.

In my totally inexpert opinion, I don't think taking baby aspirin can hurt anything, but I hope your doctor confirms this, or at least explains why he thinks you really don't need it, in a way that alleviates your worry. :hugs:

:hugs: you are doing the right thing in being persistent.

In my totally inexpert opinion, I don't think taking baby aspirin can hurt anything, but I hope your doctor confirms this, or at least explains why he thinks you really don't need it, in a way that alleviates your worry. :hugs:

Thanks hun. I really am such a crazy lady and i cant believe I get like this. I just spend so much time worrying about little things. which majority are out of my control. I just want this to work so bad (just like everyone else). i want my happy ending too. i just dont know how much of the heart ache i can take either. I know i need to be positive i hear it all the time. but i think at everything we stand at losing in an instant...its amazing all of us a crazy

I hear you sister. I think we all feel the same way. I get crazy about the details too.

This is like high stakes poker. We keep upping the ante, and there is no guarantee of winning the pot. It's scary.

I hear you sister. I think we all feel the same way. I get crazy about the details too.

This is like high stakes poker. We keep upping the ante, and there is no guarantee of winning the pot. It's scary.

Its funny you say that bc i tried to explain it somewhat likethat to my mom bc im always getting the stay positive it will work and i just want to scream STOP SAYING THAT! bc no one knows it will work. every night i fall asleep this is all i think about and i spend the majority of the day thinking baout it too

Haj, you sound just as crazy as me. I truly think that acupuncuture helps me with the aniexty! I am seriously so high-strung.

Haj, you sound just as crazy as me. I truly think that acupuncuture helps me with the aniexty! I am seriously so high-strung.

I'm going to look into it if we need up needing another cycle. Because after stressing out about all of this now I'm worrying that the nurses and doctors are annoyed with me for asking so many questions and for questioning what they already told me about the baby asprin. These shots are not helping my crazy lol

I am sure they are used to woman calling w/questions, if not, well they should be. Even if they think its "routine" to them, to us, there is nothing "routine" about it. I stress out some much that I am afraid its the reason why I am not preganant.

I am sure they are used to woman calling w/questions, if not, well they should be. Even if they think its "routine" to them, to us, there is nothing "routine" about it. I stress out some much that I am afraid its the reason why I am not preganant.

i know me too. i worry about every little thing. like right now dh is trying to talk to me bc im in sheer panic that i asked them last week about the baby asprin and then asked again at my appt today even though he said i didnt need it last week that now the doctor is going to be annoyed that im questioning them. my stomach is like bothering me over it.

Look, this is your health, your body, your IVF cycle - you have EVERY right to question them. You have to be your own advocate. Don't feel bad about it. I sometimes feel bad too - I try to be super nice to everyone I interact with, but you have to get your concerns addressed.

I do acupuncture too, and I think it definitely helps with stress.

This is why I love you ladies...i feel crazy and you make me feel better:hugs:

Daisy is on-point. They get paid a lot of $$ to do what they do and they technically work for you, as you could've gone to another clinic. Ask away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"