IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Went for scan this am, was not expecting much but had 12 follies on right and 5 on left ranging from 10-14. Yippee! She was going to do bloods in case I had too many but they don't normally do that until follie count is 20 and she said she didn't want to mess with my dose in case these ones stopped growing as good. Just hope I don't over stim over the weekend but I'm going back Monday for another scan so hopefully all will be fine.

My update, please SignoraL:

Me - 32, DH - 36
Married since - Dec 3rd 2005
TTC Since 2006
Low Ovarian Reserve and MF- low numbers and morph.
IVF w/ICSI Cycle #1
Stimming with 225 Menopur since 7/9
ER: Either next weds, thurs or fri!
ET: ?

Hope everyone else doing ok and welcome to new posters. Have a great weekend x

Athena - it sound slike you are going great!

L4hope - welsome to the neighborhood;)

HappyBunny - keep me posted on that. Hopefully your guys get enough for multiple cycles - hopefully you wont need it yet, but it will be nice to have to later. DH has poor quality sperm and it this cycle doesn't work we may try to get some sperm from a mesa and hope for better dna quality.

AFM - transfer is tomorrow and I am still pretty cramped up from er. Hoping to get a walk in or something today before I am on bedrest tomorrow. How much caffeine is everyone drinking? How many of you are ttc for #1?

Signora - this is me:)

MIssAnnabelle
Me - 26, DH - 27
Married since September 2010
TTC #1 since February 2011
MFI
IVF Cycle #2
Cyst drained on 8/29
Stimming with Follistim and Sol.X since 8/31
ER: 9/12 8 retrieved - 6 fert. 2 ab. 4 left-please grow!
ET: 9/15 transfering 2 great ones - hopefully!

im TTC #1 and ive still been having a cup of tea on a evening before i go to bed just habit i guess but other than that ive been trying to stick to green tea. How about you? xx

I have one cup of half caffeine coffee in the mornings, but wondering if I should still do that? I reallllllly enjoy it...

Yay happy bunny hopefully can go through this together.:hugs:

Let me know how your scan goes today FX'd you start stims today. Did my first one this morning and wasnt as half as bad as i was expecting didnt even get a burning sensation like i was expecting but still early days :happydance:

L4 - Welcome, you should be on the same cycle as a few of us on this thread, I started stims yesterday and due to do this for 10 to 12 days before ER so looking sometime week commencing 24th Sept. How you getting on with your cycle so far? :kiss:

I know! It will be awesome to have a buddy!

I did my E2 this morning and now I'm just waiting for my appt.

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join in with you all. I'm 31 dh is 32 with essentially unexplained infertility. I had my first IVF with ICSI end of July which was bfn. I'm gearing up now for FET scheduled for 9/28. Looks like quite a few will be having ER and ET around the end of the month!

Welcome!!

Hey guys. I wish we had a status update on the first page or something because sometimes it is hard to remember where everyone is in their cycles. It sounds like a lot of you gals have started stimming already and seemslike there will be a lot of e/r's at the end of the month!

AFM - of my 8 - 6 fertilized and 4 are normal. So we have four and are transfering two on Saturday.

So exciting!! Best of luck tomorrow!! Sending you tons of :dust:

Well, I've been positive up to this point...today would be day 5 of stims and went in for progress report. It appears only 4 follies decided to make an appearance. This is 1/2 of where I was with the first ivf so I am very disappointed. I'm so tired of all this and now we have only 4 to work with as I don't think anymore will be forthcoming. There is no margin for error! Wondering if RE will cancel this cycle - is it even worth going in with 4?? I keep telling myself quality over quantity but when do you decide the risk is too costly? Good lord forgive me for venting...

Well, I've been positive up to this point...today would be day 5 of stims and went in for progress report. It appears only 4 follies decided to make an appearance. This is 1/2 of where I was with the first ivf so I am very disappointed. I'm so tired of all this and now we have only 4 to work with as I don't think anymore will be forthcoming. There is no margin for error! Wondering if RE will cancel this cycle - is it even worth going in with 4?? I keep telling myself quality over quantity but when do you decide the risk is too costly? Good lord forgive me for venting...

Are they giving you the option to proceed with the cycle? Are you paying cash and would they still let you do another cycle if you canceled this one? Could you still get one or two to transfer with four follicles? What did they say your options are? How many of your 8 follicles made it to mature eggs last cycle?

kchope, do not give up hope! Today is day 5 of stims for me too, and I went in and I only had 5 on one ovary and 2 on the other. But I just reminded myself that I only did the 5th shot this morning and the medicine hasn't had time to really work. My friends who got preggo on their 2nd IVF cycles (one was a fresh and one was a frozen) both pointed out that sometimes those follies take a while to develop and they both saw a lot of progress during their last few days of stimming. This is still early and your numbers could double or triple in the next few days. We just need to remember, we just need a few gorgeous eggs. And I think we'll get them. :hugs:

Hey ladies, send me your little statuses. If you want a template, go to page 1, post 1 of this thread. I have mine, Athena's, Miss Annabelle's and Sandy83's up there now. :hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

So far so good with this cycle. FET is much easier than a fresh cycle. Less meds and less monitoring. I'm just ready for the 29th to be here! Two more weeks...

My update.. thanks SignoraL!:

Me - 31, DH - 32
Married since - July 26 2008
TTC Since Jan 2011
DH- fine; Me no LH Surge and high day3 estradiol
FET #1
Transfer- 9/28

Oh kchope! I've read that sometimes the follies can carry more than one egg. Check with your Dr too see if is worth going with it. :hugs: to you!

Signoral, here's mine:

Me 35 DH 36
Married since 2009
TTC since 2010
Me PCOS, DH VR, low count
IVF #1
Stimming - Lupron 9/6 - & Follistim 9/15 -
ER ? ET ?

Well ladies I'll start stimming tomorrow for 5 days and then I go in for another scan. The Dr said he felt better doing a 5 day than 7 since he doesn't know how I'm going to react since I have PCOS. Watch the salt and caffeine and drink one gallon of water. I hope this works! Thank you for the support!

Hello ladies, I did it!!! I did my follistim shot all by myself. I'm so proud of myself. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Signora - here is an update for me - transfered two 8cells and one 10cell this morning Beta on 9/28 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->