IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Annette - I will probably test, but not too early this time. Maybe next Sunday or later?

This is neat:

THREE DAY TRANSFER:
1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

I love those charts.. I practically memorized the 5day transfer chart.. lol...
keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! i'm sure you are excited and nervous at the same time! xoxox

:wave:Welcome Alicatt

Annette Cali - Hope AF comes soon and you can start stims yay!!!! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM - Day 3 of stims and no side effects as of yet. Not even any burning sensation after injecting. Hope it is doing its stuff. I should be thankful for no side effects but i have read that so many other people do im starting to over think it. Well thursday cant come soon enough til my appt to find out whats really going on! :kiss:
Sandy I am with you! Second day and no symptoms. No burning sensation either. I was getting worried too. I did feel some tingles yesterday but that was it. My appt is also on Thursday. Which meds are you taking? I'm taking Lupron and Follistim.

Im on menopur (3 ampoules and 1 dilutant) ive felt a bit bloated on an evening and a little tingly but thats it. Isnt that strange our cycles seem so close to each other xx

Annette - I will probably test, but not too early this time. Maybe next Sunday or later?

This is neat:

THREE DAY TRANSFER:
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells

keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! i'm sure you are excited and nervous at the same time! xoxox

I know:) It really helps me visualize things better. Today I am saying "grow and develop - damnit!" lol Excited, nervous, bloated... :p

Welcome alicat! Good luck with your upcoming transfer. Have you heard yet today what day it will be. My office said they prefer to do day 5 if they can, but if the embies aren't progressing as well as they like they do a day 3 transfer as they have a better chance progressing inside you than in a dish. However, that's just my office. I know there are some who prefer to do day 3 transfers. As far as low fertilization rates... I had pretty similar numbers as you did on my first IVF cycle. My doctor said it prob meant there are some egg quality issues. I would think ICSI would take away most sperm quality issues, but I could be wrong. Hope you have success with the embies you have!

Hi can I join you. Starting short protocol icsi in about 10 days.

AFM - Day 3 of stims and no side effects as of yet. Not even any burning sensation after injecting. Hope it is doing its stuff. I should be thankful for no side effects but i have read that so many other people do im starting to over think it. Well thursday cant come soon enough til my appt to find out whats really going on! :kiss:
Sandy I am with you! Second day and no symptoms. No burning sensation either. I was getting worried too. I did feel some tingles yesterday but that was it. My appt is also on Thursday. Which meds are you taking? I'm taking Lupron and Follistim.

Hi girls, I am on day 9 of stims and have zero symptoms up until now. My bbs are sore and I have some ewcm all indicators of raising estrogen levels. At my scan on fri I had 17 follies, so I wouldn't worry you two! Going back tmw to see when I can have my retrieval. Good luck stimming! x

This is neat:

THREE DAY TRANSFER:

I know:) It really helps me visualize things better. Today I am saying "grow and develop - damnit!" lol Excited, nervous, bloated... :p

Very True.. it also helps me to realize that I am usually poas WAY too soon! lol... fingers crossed for you!!

AFM: I'm waiting on good ol' aunt flo... never thought i'd be this excited for her to arrive!

Hi girls, I am on day 9 of stims and have zero symptoms up until now. My bbs are sore and I have some ewcm all indicators of raising estrogen levels. At my scan on fri I had 17 follies, so I wouldn't worry you two! Going back tmw to see when I can have my retrieval. Good luck stimming! x
I feel better thanks! Good luck tomorrow!!

Im on menopur (3 ampoules and 1 dilutant) ive felt a bit bloated on an evening and a little tingly but thats it. Isnt that strange our cycles seem so close to each other xx
I know. I can't wait to hear how many follies you have!!

This one is for a 5-Day Transfer:
-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enoug h to be immediately detected on HPT

Happybunny - I had bad symptoms and bloating during the whole thing. My friend did her cycle at the same time as me and had more follicles than me and felt fine, so just wait and see and try not to stress:) She had 36 and I had 30 follicles and neither of us had any to freeze. I guess it is uncommon, but it does happen. Hopefully this will be your bfp and you won't need any frosties!

Are you testing early?

Thanks Anthea, goodluck for today let us know how it goes :hugs:

Happybunny - Not long now to see how those Follies are doing im keeping my FX'd for both of us xx

Clinic just called, I have over stimmed but am ok to do EC on weds!! Yippee, so excited. Have to take my trigger tonight at 9.15 and be there 7.30 am weds. I was worried as they were going to coast me but my blood work must have shown hormone levels all good.

Hope everyone else ok and welcome to newbies xxx

Thanks Sandy :hugs:

Can anyone tell me, does the day of EC count as a day in the lab like when you have a 3dt or 5dt? I'm trying to work out what day my possible transfer might be and also so I can let DH know for work??

Athena that is great! I thought the fertilization started the day after but I'm not sure. Good luck on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->