IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

It is starting to feel real that we are getting a chance. We were only told a few months ago our pct were funding 1cycle after over a year of trying to think of ways to come up with the funds to give ourselves 1try. I went for my drug teach today and I feel slightly nervous about the whole process. I am hoping my lack of knowledge will help me through and to stay relaxed.

Good luck to all with ec, et and testing over the next few days x

Everything will be fine we are all here to support you :hugs: I was worried with the whole thing as well but now the injections are like a part of my daily routine. Think im going to feel lost when i have to stop injecting!!

Hi girls, I started down regging today! We are doing ICSI due to male factor, my AMH is normal so I'm hoping for a good response to the drugs!

Feeling positive but also very nervous! I really hope it works!

Hi girls, I started down regging today! We are doing ICSI due to male factor, my AMH is normal so I'm hoping for a good response to the drugs!

Welcome Macca :hi:

What you down regging with and how long for? xx

Welcome :hi:

Sandy, are you injecting on Thursday before your appt? I do mine in the morning and they told me not to and to bring my follistim in with me.

Yeah im just injecting as normal as they never mentioned anything, :shrug:my appt is 8:30am so will have it about 30mins beofre i go. Did they mention why they want you to take it with you?:wacko:

No and I didn't ask. My appt is at 8:45 and I've been giving my shots between 5 - 5:30. I did call back just to make sure and they said if it wasn't on my instructions then not to do it. I guess I'll find out on Thursday.

Ah well ill just do it as ive read through my schedule and doesnt mention anything about not taking it. It gets so confusing :wacko:

Welcome Macca :hi:

What you down regging with and how long for? xx

Hi Sandy! I had an injection of prostap today, I'm on day 21 of my cycle. I have to wait until I have a bleed and then will start injections of Menopur. They said its likely to be 7-12 days before I get to that stage!

Where are you in your cycle? X

I'm on day 5 of stims with menopur hopefully have ec next week. You shouldn't be too far behind the rest of us xx

Ah well ill just do it as ive read through my schedule and doesnt mention anything about not taking it. It gets so confusing :wacko:

Tell me about it. I hate calling because I'm sure they rolled their eyes every time they hear my name. I am starting to feel a little bloated. I hope its a good sign.

Welcome, Macca! Good luck with down-regging!

Hope everyone's stimming or pre-stimming is going well! Sounds like we're all moving right along. Alicatt, did you do your ET yet?

I just had my last shot of Menopur & Bravelle and my last shot of Ganirelix this morning! I have an appointment with my RE at 3 p.m. EDT and then triggering tonight! Hoping and praying for some gorgeous eggies on Thursday! :happydance:

Hope everyone's stimming or pre-stimming is going well! Sounds like we're all moving right along. Alicatt, did you do your ET yet?

I just had my last shot of Menopur & Bravelle and my last shot of Ganirelix this morning! I have an appointment with my RE at 3 p.m. EDT and then triggering tonight! Hoping and praying for some gorgeous eggies on Thursday! :happydance:

Good luck signoral! I hope you have gorgeous eggies too! Keep us posted!

Hey girls, this is turning into such a busy thread! :happydance:

I'm excited for tmw, thanks for all the well-wishes.

SignoraL-Good luck Thurs we are really close together on the ivf timeline! :hugs:

Kchope- I'm sorry to hear about your follies, hopefully yr dr will be able to give you some answers and get the dosage right for next time if you need it. You might not need a next time after the IUI! :hugs:

SLB80- You will be fine and a dab hand at those injections after a day or two so don't worry!

Sounds like everyone else moving along nicely. I hope nobody minds but I lit a candle at my church for you all and am praying for each and every one of you :hugs::hugs:Hope we all get our BFPs soon, it won't be long now xxx

Hey girls, this is turning into such a busy thread! :happydance:

I'm excited for tmw, thanks for all the well-wishes.

SignoraL-Good luck Thurs we are really close together on the ivf timeline! :hugs:

Kchope- I'm sorry to hear about your follies, hopefully yr dr will be able to give you some answers and get the dosage right for next time if you need it. You might not need a next time after the IUI! :hugs:

SLB80- You will be fine and a dab hand at those injections after a day or two so don't worry!

Sounds like everyone else moving along nicely. I hope nobody minds but I lit a candle at my church for you all and am praying for each and every one of you :hugs::hugs:Hope we all get our BFPs soon, it won't be long now xxx

Thanks and good luck tomorrow, Athena! I actually lit a candle at church on Sunday, too! Praying we all get those BFPs soon!

Good Luck for today!!!!:happydance:

Hello all. EC went well. They got 22 eggs! We will get the fertilisation report Fri am to see how many have fertilised. It's all so exciting, can't wait for next step. Feel really positive about it all!

Good Luck tmw SignoraL xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"