IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Hello all. EC went well. They got 22 eggs! We will get the fertilisation report Fri am to see how many have fertilised. It's all so exciting, can't wait for next step. Feel really positive about it all!

Good Luck tmw SignoraL xxx
That is a great number! I hope to get as many as you did. Can't wait to hear the fertilisation report!

Hello all. EC went well. They got 22 eggs! We will get the fertilisation report Fri am to see how many have fertilised. It's all so exciting, can't wait for next step. Feel really positive about it all!

Fantastic news. I hope I get that many. Look forward to the fertilisation report.

DH and I are going away for a few days now. Get me lovely and relaxed going into this. CD 1 should be a week away so not long now until stimms start. I hope I can continue to feel this positive throughout!

That's fantastic, Athena! Great numbers! I know this will work for you. That is a lot to work with.

Thank you! I don't have many follies - my doc told me I wouldn't - but I know someone on BnB who was in a similar situation and got 8 eggs and only really one great one that fertilized and still got pregnant 1st time. So that gives me hope. :)

Congratualtions Athena thats an amazing number looking really positive for you!!! xx

That's fantastic, Athena! Great numbers! I know this will work for you. That is a lot to work with.

Thank you! I don't have many follies - my doc told me I wouldn't - but I know someone on BnB who was in a similar situation and got 8 eggs and only really one great one that fertilized and still got pregnant 1st time. So that gives me hope. :)

Thank you :hugs:

I'm sure you will be fine, you only need one good eggie! I think you will have more than one to chose from anyway. GL tmw, it's really exciting and the procedure itself is not an ordeal, I was up and about a couple of hours after. Will be thinking of you xxx

That is a great number! I hope to get as many as you did. Can't wait to hear the fertilisation report!

Thanks so much, when is your ER? x

Congratualtions Athena thats an amazing number looking really positive for you!!! xx

Thank you Sandy, I am so pleased with the number, especially since they predicted I would not respond too well. How are the stims going? Have you had many symptoms? xxx

Thanks so much, when is your ER? x
I find out tomorrow. It should be early next week. I just hope my follies are growing.

Hi ladies,

Can I please join? I am on my fourth ivf and I have egg collection next week, possibly on 25/9. I'm praying this will be the cycle! It's been a long road, but I know; I have to keep looking foward and it will be all worth it in the end.

You have to forgive me, i haven't managed to read the whole thread but i hope you are all doing well in your cycles.

Welcome chichifab! Have they done any additional testing on you after your failed cycles? What is your infertility diagnosis? We have MFI and are in the tww of our second cycle. I'm just wondering what we should do differently next cycle if this one fails.

Athena - wow! What are you the Easter bunny? ;) 22 eggs is amazing! Good luck and let us know Friday:)

Welcome, chichifab! I hope this cycle brings you you BFP! We keep our statuses up on page 1, so that's a quick way to read. If you or any of the new ladies want to send me yours and I'll get them up there!

Welcome chichifab :hi: I hope you get your bfp this round. Are they doing anything different this cycle?

AFM, my ovaries are really hurting now. I have my scan tomorrow I hope I have some good follies :dust: to everyone!

Thank you Sandy, I am so pleased with the number, especially since they predicted I would not respond too well. How are the stims going? Have you had many symptoms? xxx

Had a bit of cramping yesterday and this morning but apart from that nothing else. Hopefully get some good need at my appt today xx

Welcome chichifab :hi: I hope you get your bfp this round. Are they doing anything different this cycle?

AFM, my ovaries are really hurting now. I have my scan tomorrow I hope I have some good follies :dust: to everyone!

Good luck for today hopefully can compare later today. It's all exciting xx

Well im back from my appt. Everything seems on schedule and should get a phone call between 2 & 4pm today to advise when final scan and EC will be. Nurse thinks everything should go as per schedule so that should be scan on tuesday and EC thursday FX'd

As for Follies i had 9 on the left and 13 on the right so total of 22. There was 3 @ 6mm, 14 @ 7-10mm and 5 @ 11-13mm. Not really sure whether that is good or bad but nurse seemed happy and got another 6 days of stims so should grow in that time. Any Advice from you ladies would help. Cant wait to see everyone's post today for updates. Sending everyone lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sandy woohoo! That is very similar sizes to mine when I had scan, you have plenty more time to grow, they grow 1-3mm a day! I will find out fri how many of mine were mature eeek! Well done you!!! X

Athena - wow! What are you the Easter bunny? ;) 22 eggs is amazing! Good luck and let us know Friday:)[/QUOTE] :rofl:

Welcome Chicifab good luck this cycle :flower:

Thanks Athena, it puts my mind at easy knowing it sounds good to someone else as didnt want to get my hopes up!!:blush: Good to know that they grow 1-3mm a day that puts my mind at ease that i should have a few by next week at a decent size. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->