IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

You WILL definitely have quite a few at decent sizes, promise xxx

Athena - So when will you be back for ET? and how many are you looking to put back? xx

They are ringing me Friday to tell me, earliest would be friday afternoon but they didn't think so, so either Sat for 3dt or Mon for 5dt, I really hope mon. They only do SET at my clinic unless you only have very few low quality embies, less than 4 I think. I would 100% prefer to put back 2 but they just won't allow it if they are good quality. I really would like twins so that's a shame, but I'll settle with one of course!

From how many egg's you had on collection im positive you will have good quality eggs that will go to 5dt. Keeping my FX'd

Ive been told that if we have a 3dt we have the choice of putting back 2 but if we can get to 5dt we can only put back one. Obviously things will all depend on how they do as well. xx

Oh Sandy that is a great number. Grow follies grow!!
I'm on my way to do my E2 and then my appt. Wish me luck!

Good luck, im hoping you get some good news. Ill be watching out for your update. Its all exciting xx

Hi ladies, on my way home from ER. Got nine eggies! My doctor was pleased and didn't think I'd get that many. Going home to relax now. ET probably Tuesday.

That's great signora! My Doctor said that 9 is their ideal number of eggs to get. Be sure to get penty of rest:)

Hi ladies, on my way home from ER. Got nine eggies! My doctor was pleased and didn't think I'd get that many. Going home to relax now. ET probably Tuesday.

Thats great news, :happydance: put your feet up and relax now :coffee:

Just had a call from the clinic, im in on tuesday for final scan and informed when to do trigger then in on Thursday for EC :happydance::happydance:

Seems so scary thats its actually confirmed now but exciting that things are moving :happydance::happydance:

SignoraL That's fantastic! Oh my goodness we're all so close, I can't believe how time has flown. So they are doing a 5dt then? I hope mine go 5 days to Monday transfer, we will be a day apart!! Well done!

Sandy that's great news I was so excited doing my trigger I was counting down the hours Lol, all goes fast from now, you'll be having that EC before you know it!

How's it going with you Happybunny?

AFM just waiting until between 9am and 10am tmw for my fertilisation report, I had my Mum here this afternoon to pass the time over a cup of tea (decaf for me!) Anyway, she's guessed 11 fertilised of the 22 I guess 8 and dh guesses 6 so only time will tell and we'll see who's right!

:dust: to all

Hiya ladies, Congrats to everyone on the good news. Hope everyone is well.

Had my first scan yesterday and unfortunately i had a follicle on my ovary which meant i required bloods and have to wait to start my Menopur injections. Not sure what this means but all my treatment is delayed by a week. Frustrated but got to keep positive. Anyone else been delayed by this sort of thing or knows what it could mean?

Spice girl - The same thing happened to me and I still had my cycle afterwards as planned. If your estrogen is below 100 that means that it is not an active cyst and you can have it drained or wait a cycle and try again. I had it drained. It was the same proceedure as a egg retrieval, but not as painful.

Arrrrrrrg - I hate the stupid advertisement on the top! It is so annoying!

Hello ladies, we have 11 follicles. Sizes are 11, 12, 13 they are about 3 size 9 and they said they won't catch up but 11 sounds like a good number to me. I go back on Saturday for another scan and ER might be Tuesday.
It's starting to feel so real :dust: to all

Congrats! That is a great number. I hope they all fertilise.

Athena, I can't wait to hear your fertilisation report. I hope they all fertilise.

Athena and HappyBunnyAB, fantastic numbers! Congrats! Athena, can't wait to hear your report on Monday!

Sandy83, I'm so excited for your EC next week! Yay!

SpiceGirl, :hugs: I hope everything all works out! Think positive!

Hello ladies, we have 11 follicles. Sizes are 11, 12, 13 they are about 3 size 9 and they said they won't catch up but 11 sounds like a good number to me. I go back on Saturday for another scan and ER might be Tuesday.
It's starting to feel so real :dust: to all

Amazing news, you must be so happy :hugs: well done. Will look forward to updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->