IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Hi Ladies...

I finally start stimming tonight!!! yay!! I never thought i'd look forward to 30 something injections in 8 -9 days!! lol...

Hope all of you are doing well. Congrats to everyone who is PUPO.. fingers crossed we all get our BFP's!!

xoxo

Hi Ladies...

I finally start stimming tonight!!! yay!! I never thought i'd look forward to 30 something injections in 8 -9 days!! lol...

Hope all of you are doing well. Congrats to everyone who is PUPO.. fingers crossed we all get our BFP's!!

xoxo

Good luck! I know what you mean, funny what we look forward to these days lol!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for having me!

MissAnnabelle congratulations for being PUPO! Hope your 2WW is going smoothly.

Spicegirl hope everything goes well.

Athena, I bet you are excited! Waiting for the fertilisation report can be exciting and nerve racking.

SignoraL 9 emmbies is great number!

HappyBunnyAb and Sandy83 I will also be joining you for EC next week.

AFM, I had a BFP on my last cycle but sadly it ended in a miscarriage. We haven't changed much on this cycle just that I will be taking steroids and baby aspirin. The doctor has also accepted to put 2 back if possible. I am keeping positive and hopping for the best.

We will get our bfps!!!!

Hey SignoraL,

Can you add me please ;)

Me 30 DH 34
TTC for over 3 years
Me both blocked tubes, DH all fine
IVF #1 - Gonal F and Centrotide short protocol
17 eggs retrieved (9 for me as I was egg sharing)
1 5dt, none to freeze, BFN
IVF #2 - Gonal F and Centritide short protocol
23 eggs retrieve - no transfer, eggs attacked be bacteria in the lab
IVF #3 - Ginal F and Supricor long protocol
8 retrieved, 1 5dt, BFP!!! Miscarriages at 5 weeks :(
IVF # 4 - Gonal F and Supricor long protocol, steroids and baby aspirin
EC 25/09

Hey Everyone!

WOW so much has happened in the few days I was MIA. New people are joining, :hi: chichifab, best of luck this month!!

Ahena what a great number of eggs, 22 WOW! Can't wait to hear how many fertilized :happydance:

Everyone else that is stimming and getting closer to the ER, :thumbup: keep it up, you are almost there!!!

AFM - I had my 5dt yesterday. They transferred 2 excellent blastocysts and the FS said that the transfer was textbook. So basically everything went as planned. The only disappointing news was that the other 3 embryos aren't good enough to freeze. So this is it. I asked my FS point blank what my chances were, and he said at least 50%. He reminded me that my lining was perfect, the blastocysts were high quality, the transfer went well, and that now I just needed to relax and let nature do its thing. :thumbup: Now I have to wait, and wait and wait. I hope I don't' drive myself crazy :wacko: waiting! From what I have read tomorrow is implantation day. That is the day that the blastocyst will start to implant and will continue to do so for another 2-3 days. I certainly hope that they are both get busy tomorrow and burrow deep! :haha:

:hug: Wishing you all some sticky beans!

Good luck alicatt! I was also told 50%. I hate that. Kind of like tossing an expensive coin, isn't it? When is your OTD?

Good luck alicatt! I was also told 50%. I hate that. Kind of like tossing an expensive coin, isn't it? When is your OTD?

I know, it truly is the most expensive coin I've ever tossed! I'm not sure what OTD is? Is that the day they test your blood for hCG? If so, they have me down for Oct 1st, but I think that is WAY too late! My ER was on Sept 14th so 14 days from then is Sept 28th, and usually they test at 12 DPO (at least for IUIs they do). So I'm not sure why we are waiting so long.

I have been testing at home with HPTs to ensure that my trigger is gone. It seems to still show up on the ICs but it is totally gone on the FRER I tested with this morning. I'm going to hold off testing again until Sunday I think, as that would give the little beans a few days to start producing hCG.

Hi Ladies...

xoxo
Yay!!! How funny that we look forward to all the shots!

Chichifab, glad we are all going to be transferring at the same time. Are you testing early?

Alicatt, glad you had your transfer. Oct 1 is too far out especially for a 5dt. Good luck. I hope you get bfp.

Hello to everyone else!

I know, it truly is the most expensive coin I've ever tossed! I'm not sure what OTD is? Is that the day they test your blood for hCG? If so, they have me down for Oct 1st, but I think that is WAY too late! My ER was on Sept 14th so 14 days from then is Sept 28th, and usually they test at 12 DPO (at least for IUIs they do). So I'm not sure why we are waiting so long.

I have been testing at home with HPTs to ensure that my trigger is gone. It seems to still show up on the ICs but it is totally gone on the FRER I tested with this morning. I'm going to hold off testing again until Sunday I think, as that would give the little beans a few days to start producing hCG.

It means official test date. I used to say beta for blood test, but I guess that not everyone gets a blood test, so I just say test date. My 3 day transfer was on 9/15 and my test date for my blood test if 9/28. Let me know if you test again and good luck:) :dust:

Hi Ladies...

xoxo

Let us know how excited you are after the 25th one! lol Fingesr, toes, legs and arms crossed for us! :thumbup:

It means official test date. I used to say beta for blood test, but I guess that not everyone gets a blood test, so I just say test date. My 3 day transfer was on 9/15 and my test date for my blood test if 9/28. Let me know if you test again and good luck:) :dust:

Thanks! So it looks like you are a few days before me, are you going to test at home? If so, when? I'm trying to decide when I should test, if I should test?
:dust:

Hi Ladies...

xoxo
Yay!!! How funny that we look forward to all the shots!

Had my first round of shots tonight.... it hurt like a mother *!!! The menopur burned more than usual.. ugh! I know this will all be worth it in the end! xoxo

good luck to everyone!

Thanks! So it looks like you are a few days before me, are you going to test at home? If so, when? I'm trying to decide when I should test, if I should test?
:dust:

Hmmm...to test, or not to test? That is a tough one. For me testing early last cycle just led to being stressed out for a week before my official test date. If you do test I would just say not to test too early if you can help it. I would just try to relax as much as possible and enjoy holding that hope inside you :)

Hi Ladies...

xoxo

Yay! Thats great news :happydance:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for having me!

MissAnnabelle congratulations for being PUPO! Hope your 2WW is going smoothly.

Spicegirl hope everything goes well.

Athena, I bet you are excited! Waiting for the fertilisation report can be exciting and nerve racking.

SignoraL 9 emmbies is great number!

HappyBunnyAb and Sandy83 I will also be joining you for EC next week.

AFM, I had a BFP on my last cycle but sadly it ended in a miscarriage. We haven't changed much on this cycle just that I will be taking steroids and baby aspirin. The doctor has also accepted to put 2 back if possible. I am keeping positive and hopping for the best.

We will get our bfps!!!!

Look forward to you joining us next week for EC, its going to be exciting :happydance::happydance:

Morning Girls!

I had the call for the fertilization report here goes...

22 Eggs retrieved
17 Mature
12 Fertilized
11 Embryos!!!

They are calling me again tmw to tell me if I'm going back tmw for 3dt or Monday for 5dt, so fingers crossed we make it to blast. I feel really nervous and don't seem to be able to concentrate on anything!

Alicat that's terrific news, am cheering you and MissAnnabelle on in your 2ww hope to join you soon!

Hope everyone else doing well. Have a fantastic weekend xxx

Thats amazing news Athena, 11 embryo's is fantastic and sure you will be on a 5dt with those numbers!!! :happydance:

Look forward to seeing your update tomorrow sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->