IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Thats amazing news Athena, 11 embryo's is fantastic and sure you will be on a 5dt with those numbers!!! :happydance:

Look forward to seeing your update tomorrow sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Athena, I totally agree! I'm sure your Dr will opt for the 5dt since you have so many embryos, that is amazing! :happydance:

That is fantastic, Athena!!! Great numbers to work with. I agree that you'll have 5dt!!!

Signoral - How you feeling todya after ER? xx

Definitely agree with everyone Athena. You should have a 5dt for sure!

Thanks everyone, I really hope so. I'm off to buy myself a nice new nail polish to wear to the transfer!! Take my mind off it a bit. I'm going to be climbing the walls over the weekend as no work to distract me! Hope you're all right and I make it to Monday, I'll let you know what they say tmw.

Thanks for your support everyone :hugs:

Signoral - How you feeling todya after ER? xx

Feeling good! I had some painful cramps last night but I was able to sleep without any discomfort. I'm hoping we hear back from our RE soon with our fertilization report! Will let you guys know!

looking forward to hearing the results! yay!!!! xx

Glad ER went well Signora! Hope to hear a good report soon!!

Hi Ladies...

I finally start stimming tonight!!! yay!! I never thought i'd look forward to 30 something injections in 8 -9 days!! lol...

Hope all of you are doing well. Congrats to everyone who is PUPO.. fingers crossed we all get our BFP's!!

xoxo
Yay!!! How funny that we look forward to all the shots!

Had my first round of shots tonight.... it hurt like a mother *!!! The menopur burned more than usual.. ugh! I know this will all be worth it in the end! xoxo

good luck to everyone!
It is worth it. When is your next ultrasound?

Morning Girls!

I had the call for the fertilization report here goes...

22 Eggs retrieved
17 Mature
12 Fertilized
11 Embryos!!!

They are calling me again tmw to tell me if I'm going back tmw for 3dt or Monday for 5dt, so fingers crossed we make it to blast. I feel really nervous and don't seem to be able to concentrate on anything!

Alicat that's terrific news, am cheering you and MissAnnabelle on in your 2ww hope to join you soon!

Hope everyone else doing well. Have a fantastic weekend xxx
That is amazing!! I'm sure they will let you do a 5dt. How exciting to be going into the 2WW.

Fertilization report: 8 of 9 were mature and 7 of 8 fertilized! :happydance: We will do a 5dt on Tuesday!

Yay! Congratulations Signoral thats great news xx

Great report Signora!! Yay for 5 day transfer!:happydance:

Good to hear all the excellent news from everyone! I'm so happy for all you ladies and looking forward to reading all the bfp's to be forthcoming!

Just got back from our converted IUI. Timing couldn't be more spot on BUT my DH only had 1 mil post wash. Chances are pretty slim pickings but hoping for some kind of a miracle. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket too.

Thinking of you all and sending lots of dust your way!!

Good to hear all the excellent news from everyone! I'm so happy for all you ladies and looking forward to reading all the bfp's to be forthcoming!

Just got back from our converted IUI. Timing couldn't be more spot on BUT my DH only had 1 mil post wash. Chances are pretty slim pickings but hoping for some kind of a miracle. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket too.

Stay positive, kchope! So happy your timing was perfect! Focus on that! Praying for you!

So much great and positive news in here today. So happy for you ladies. Another step closer to that bfp.

Chin up kchope, like you said timing was excellent and you only need one sperm hun. Good luck :hugs:

Praying for all my BnB girls xxx

Hello - Im kind of new to this board.
About my TTC Journey...

Me - 33 (low amh 0.46)
DH - 29 (morph, motility, and low count)
18 months of trying
Tried Clomid and Trigger Shots twice
Just completed 1st IVF/ICSI Cycle

8.9.12 - Started BC pill
9.1.12 - Started Stims
9.13.12 - Egg Retrieval - 11 eggs, 7 fertialized via ICSI, only 2 made it to Blastocyst stage(not sure of grading - clinic doesnt disclose)
9.14.12 - Started Progesterone Vaginal Gel and Estrace
9.18.12 - Embryo Transfer - transferred the 2 that made it
Continuing Progesterone and Estrace until Beta test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back