IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Praying for lots of BFPs to start popping up on this thread!

Does anyone doing PIO have a super sore bum right now? Ouch! I had to get out of bed this morning because it hurt to lie on my back and my ovaries still feel a bit sore and my tummy is bloated. I told DH we'll have to stand in church today - even though our pews have seat cushions, I think that would still hurt. It may be the only time kneeling is more comfortable!

Oh no your poor bum :( Well I have the progesterone suppositories and they are icky :nope: It will all be worth it in the end!

Hey lucky you get cushions on your pews at church lol ;) we just have hard benches. I actually feel really bad as we didn't make it to church this morning, I woke up to the smell of gas and we had to call the emergency number, turns out it wasn't our house but my neighbour left his gas oven on all night and it was coming through the walls!! They didn't even realise as weren't awake to smell it!

Anyway, I feel bad not to have gone because it's my ET tmw. I did send an online prayer to Lourdes though, it will be displayed in the grotto there so that's nice, you just go on their website it's really cool.

Hope all having a fab weekend and everyone is well :hugs:

Ugh, I actually have both shots and progesterone and estradiol suppositories - not sure why I have both, but my friend IRL who went to my doc did the same. The suppositories are gross, but I got a few packages of maxi pads to wear. We did the shot on the other side last night, so now my entire bum hurts and sitting or lying on my back is not comfortable. We stood in church the whole Mass. Thanks for telling me about the online prayer to Lourdes! I'll have to check it out. There's a nice little light-filled alcove with a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mother at our church and so went in there and prayed for our em-babies and all of you and my cousin, who has her ER next week. Hope we all get our BFPs! Good luck tomorrow, Athena! Glad it wasn't your house, but hope the neighbors are okay. That must have been scary!

Hey HappyBunnyAb those are really good numbers!!! I am also triggering tomorrow with ovidrel. I have been told my official test day is on 9/10. I am getting really nervous, don't know why! I just need to chill.
I agree with Athena, praying for a lot of bfps on this tread!!!
That is the same date as me. Are you testing early?

I will try not to! :wacko: On my last cycle, I tested early and I got my BFP which was great, but then I started stressing about everything. I also had implantation bleeding on my last cycle. Are you going to test early??

I don't want to. I might to it the morning of my test but I don't know yet.

Signoral, I'm sorry those shots are hurting you. I got suppositories two different ones and I'm not looking forward to the mess. Thank you for your prayers. I pray that we all get our bfps too.

Does anyone doing PIO have a super sore bum right now? Ouch! I had to get out of bed this morning because it hurt to lie on my back and my ovaries still feel a bit sore and my tummy is bloated. I told DH we'll have to stand in church today - even though our pews have seat cushions, I think that would still hurt. It may be the only time kneeling is more comfortable!

Yes! I am doing the PIO and my bum hurts like crazy! I was complaining about the exact same thing. Only my bum hurts more on the sides, so lying on my side (the way I sleep) is impossible, so is rolling out of bed. It's the same thing as you, bloated tummy, sore bum, I yell ouch ouch ouch until I'm standing!! Oh and this morning I got the added bonus of my full sore boobs and shooting pains down my boobs as gravity set in. That warranted another ouch! Then I had to literally speed walk to the bathroom as I had to pee so bad. I really hope I'm pregnant, cause right now the PIO and the estrogen and my enormous belly and boobs are torturous! So glad you went to church this morning, I am terrible and did not go, but I have been praying nightly. Hopefully God will hear us, and grant us our miracles.

Oh no your poor bum :( Well I have the progesterone suppositories and they are icky :nope: It will all be worth it in the end!

Hey lucky you get cushions on your pews at church lol ;) we just have hard benches. I actually feel really bad as we didn't make it to church this morning, I woke up to the smell of gas and we had to call the emergency number, turns out it wasn't our house but my neighbour left his gas oven on all night and it was coming through the walls!! They didn't even realise as weren't awake to smell it!

Anyway, I feel bad not to have gone because it's my ET tmw. I did send an online prayer to Lourdes though, it will be displayed in the grotto there so that's nice, you just go on their website it's really cool.

Hope all having a fab weekend and everyone is well :hugs:

Ugh, I actually have both shots and progesterone and estradiol suppositories - not sure why I have both, but my friend IRL who went to my doc did the same. The suppositories are gross, but I got a few packages of maxi pads to wear. We did the shot on the other side last night, so now my entire bum hurts and sitting or lying on my back is not comfortable. We stood in church the whole Mass. Thanks for telling me about the online prayer to Lourdes! I'll have to check it out. There's a nice little light-filled alcove with a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mother at our church and so went in there and prayed for our em-babies and all of you and my cousin, who has her ER next week. Hope we all get our BFPs! Good luck tomorrow, Athena! Glad it wasn't your house, but hope the neighbors are okay. That must have been scary!

Sorry, posted from my iPhone and for some reason when I hit refresh it posted twice!

Ladies,

I know several of you are right around the same time as me, with your ET having been last week. Do any of you have any symptoms to share?

Here are mine:

3dp5dt - heartburn, cramping, lower back pain, frequent urination, twinges
4dp5dt - all of the above plus my boobs are even more sore (shooting pains now)

Are these actual symptoms or is AF just early? I don't usually get AF until about 16DPO, and that would be next Saturday. Of course being on PIO will probably delay AF, but timewise, I think the AF like cramps are a little early. What do you think?

Yes! I am doing the PIO and my bum hurts like crazy! I was complaining about the exact same thing. Only my bum hurts more on the sides, so lying on my side (the way I sleep) is impossible, so is rolling out of bed. It's the same thing as you, bloated tummy, sore bum, I yell ouch ouch ouch until I'm standing!! Oh and this morning I got the added bonus of my full sore boobs and shooting pains down my boobs as gravity set in. That warranted another ouch! Then I had to literally speed walk to the bathroom as I had to pee so bad. I really hope I'm pregnant, cause right now the PIO and the estrogen and my enormous belly and boobs are torturous! So glad you went to church this morning, I am terrible and did not go, but I have been praying nightly. Hopefully God will hear us, and grant us our miracles.

Well hopefully the sore boobs are a good sign! My transfer isn't till Tuesday but I've found myself needing to pee more. I usually drink a lot of water and pee a lot as it is, but I've switched from water to V-8 and Gatorade. Doc wasn't concerned about OHSS but I'd hate for that to change.

Ladies,

I know several of you are right around the same time as me, with your ET having been last week. Do any of you have any symptoms to share?

Here are mine:

Are these actual symptoms or is AF just early? I don't usually get AF until about 16DPO, and that would be next Saturday. Of course being on PIO will probably delay AF, but timewise, I think the AF like cramps are a little early. What do you think?

I am cramping too. Some lower back pain, but not bad. I had heartburn really bad last week and I found that eating pickles helped a lot. I'm not really sure if those things are from the progestron or not, but wanted to let you know that you weren't alone.

Thanks for your prayers SignoraL. It means a lot. If the church isn't locked I will go in before my ET tmw.

Alicat- your symptoms sound really promising!

I will update you all tmw after my ET gosh I'm so nervous to hear which embies made it and what rating they are. I can't believe I'm going to have an embryo put inside me!!!

Ladies,

Here are mine:

I am cramping too. Some lower back pain, but not bad. I had heartburn really bad last week and I found that eating pickles helped a lot. I'm not really sure if those things are from the progestron or not, but wanted to let you know that you weren't alone.

My symptoms are sorta the same... The frequent peeing is from the progesterone, I have the same. No heartburn or lower back pain... Just a bit bloated and menstral like cramps.

Hurry up Friday!!!!

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Sorry i havent posted its been a hectic weekend for me.

Beo2012 and Saus :hi:Welcome

Signoral and Happybunny Good Luck for ER tomorrow :happydance:

Athena Good luck for ET today :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing good and those who are PUPO hope you are relaxing and putting your feet up :coffee: and hope everything is going well for the people who are stimming :kiss:

AFM Not really much to update, I've had some intense cramping over the weekend hope its a sign those follies are growing. I have final scan tomorrow then ER on Thursday yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

Thanks guys, it's so exciting. GL tmw SignoraL!

Alicat - have you tested at all? I think I might cave and test on Wednesday because that will be two weeks past ovulation and it should show by then, right? Gosh - I am going nuts! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->