IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Everyone is moving along lovely here. Keeping everything crossed. I am home from my holiday now so can keep a closer eye on everyones progress. CD1 should happen any day now and I am feeling a surge of excitement and hope but there is a helping of fear in there too. So glad I won't be doing this alone great to know you are all there going through the very same emotions.

Wow - 25 is a lot! Tht's great news happybunny:)

Guys today I am 13do and got a bfp on a FRER :) Hoping this sticks!

OMG, congrats MissAnnabelle!!! So happy for you!!! Our thread's first BFP!!! :happydance:

Oh my goodness missannabelle so so happy for you can only imagine how great you're feeling right now. This is fantastic news, hope many more bfps to follow xxxxx

Congratulations happybunny 25 is an awesome number! Well done xx

Hi everyone - looks like alot of postive things are happening today!!

I took a HPT (1st Response) test today...it was a BFP!!
Just hope the continue to grow, grow, grow!!!

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Looks like this is going to be a lucky thread for sure!! When is your beta?

Hi All

Signoral - Good luck for ET today :hugs:

Happybunny - Good luck for ER today :hugs:

Annettecali - Glad to hear you are responding well wont be long now! :happydance:

Hope all who are PUPO are doing well :kiss:

AFM - Had final scan today, the scan showed 15 @ 16-18mm, 11 @ 12-15mm and 4 under 10mm (which wont be used) so 26 follies in total. Trigger tonight yay!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yay for all those follies..

Hi everyone,

Sandy that's great numbers!!

Hope you are all doing well!! HappyBunnyAb, how did your EC go?

AFM, At my last scan I had 15 over 17mm and 4 over 14mm I think..... Which meant I had about 19 follicles. I am assuming some were empty or didn't grow to the required size which is above 20mm. And so got 10 eggies today, of which i will get half as I am egg sharing, so we have 5. I just pray I get a great fertilisation report. We are putting back 2 this time if we get them. I'm a bit worried but still positive.
I'm glad everything went well. I'm praying for a good fertilisation report for you. Don't worry you will be fine.

:happydance::happydance: so happy for you! Send some dust our way!

YIPPEE, that is so awesome! Congrats, I hope it sticks too, FX'd! :yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Alicatt - did you test yet??

I did.. BFN this morning, what DP are you? I am only 11DPO. I had 2 episodes of severe cramping that lasted a few minutes each, one this morning and the other late this afternoon. I'm wondering if that was the final stage of implantation? I could also feel that one was middle right and the other was lower left. I really hope it was the final stage of implantation!!!

CONGRATS on your BFP that is terrific news!

Yay ... congrats on the BFP'S!! soooo exciting!! hopefully this is a lucky thread!

AFM: I have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow.. possible ER on monday... woooo!!! grow follicles.. grow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->