IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Alicat - have you tested at all? I think I might cave and test on Wednesday because that will be two weeks past ovulation and it should show by then, right? Gosh - I am going nuts! :wacko:

I did test last night with a cheapie, and I got a really faint second line. I tested again in the morning with a FRER and I didn't see anything. So I will test again in the morning. I simply can't wait until Monday!!!!

I have really horrible AF like cramps right now, so I don't know what that means? I did find out that my progesterone level was 50.5 and they said that was a good thing! Maybe the progesterone is causing the cramps?

How are you feeling?

Hey! That sounds promising! I would test again for sure. So, tomorrow you would be 11dpo? I have been having cramps too - I think that is from the progestrone?

Hey! That sounds promising! I would test again for sure. So, tomorrow you would be 11dpo? I have been having cramps too - I think that is from the progestrone?

Yep, I'll be 11dpo tomorrow, and from the 5 day transfer thing I should start producing hCG today or tomorrow. I read somewhere that the cramping is your uterus expanding from implantation. No idea if its true, but I like the answer so I'm going with it! :haha:

When are you going to test?

I don't know - I was thinking Wednesday? I have some cheapies too, but maybe I should go get some FRERs? I am so nervous to test, but it is driving me completely nuts.

I don't know - I was thinking Wednesday? I have some cheapies too, but maybe I should go get some FRERs? I am so nervous to test, but it is driving me completely nuts.

I know I'm going nuts too. How can they expect us to wait 17dpo? That is just crazy!

I know I'm going nuts too. How can they expect us to wait 17dpo? That is just crazy!

That is crazy! How come everyone else has their beta 14dpo? Mine was supposed to be 17dpo, but because that fell on a Saturday - it is now on Friday 16dpo.

Good luck with your retrieval, HappyBunnyAB!!!

Thanks for all the prayers, guys!!! So excited for tomorrow!!!

Athena, glad everything went well!!! How many did they put in? Let me know and I can add it to your page 1 status!!!

Alicatt and MissAnnabelle, so excited for your betas!!!

Hi Ladies...

Fingers crossed for all of you that are PUPO... and close to testing date!! tick tock... tick tock.. tick tock...!!!

AFM: Had an ultrasound today... I tend to respond quickly to the follistim.. so the doc decreased my dose. They are measuring at 10.. last cycle they measured at 12 at this point... so the doc was pleased that he was able to slow it down a bit. i'm scheduled to go back on Wed for another ultrasound. Fingers crossed!! Oh..and I decided to one treatment of acupuncture before and after transfer. we shall see if it works!!

keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers xoxoxoxo

Hi All

Signoral - Good luck for ET today :hugs:

Happybunny - Good luck for ER today :hugs:

Annettecali - Glad to hear you are responding well wont be long now! :happydance:

Hope all who are PUPO are doing well :kiss:

AFM - Had final scan today, the scan showed 15 @ 16-18mm, 11 @ 12-15mm and 4 under 10mm (which wont be used) so 26 follies in total. Trigger tonight yay!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

SignoraL-Good luck today! They only put one back at our clinic but we got two frosties for if we need them.

Alicat and MissAnnabelle-The waiting must be torture, I feel for you guys, I will not be able to hold out that long!

AnneteCali-You are coming along nicely, be having your Egg collection soon by the sounds of it.

And Sandy OMG you have done AMAZING that is so many, you must be thrilled!!! Well done, it is so exciting doing the trigger, so your EC saturday then? You'll be PUPO next week! x

Hope everyone else doing well xx

SignoraL-Good luck today! They only put one back at our clinic but we got two frosties for if we need them.

Alicat and MissAnnabelle-The waiting must be torture, I feel for you guys, I will not be able to hold out that long!

AnneteCali-You are coming along nicely, be having your Egg collection soon by the sounds of it.

And Sandy OMG you have done AMAZING that is so many, you must be thrilled!!! Well done, it is so exciting doing the trigger, so your EC saturday then? You'll be PUPO next week! x

EC is thursday and then ET will be sunday or tuesday depending if they go for 3 or 5 day transfer xx

Hi everyone,

Sandy that's great numbers!!

Hope you are all doing well!! HappyBunnyAb, how did your EC go?

AFM, At my last scan I had 15 over 17mm and 4 over 14mm I think..... Which meant I had about 19 follicles. I am assuming some were empty or didn't grow to the required size which is above 20mm. And so got 10 eggies today, of which i will get half as I am egg sharing, so we have 5. I just pray I get a great fertilisation report. We are putting back 2 this time if we get them. I'm a bit worried but still positive.

Hi everyone,

Sandy that's great numbers!!

Hope you are all doing well!! HappyBunnyAb, how did your EC go?

AFM, At my last scan I had 15 over 17mm and 4 over 14mm I think..... Which meant I had about 19 follicles. I am assuming some were empty or didn't grow to the required size which is above 20mm. And so got 10 eggies today, of which i will get half as I am egg sharing, so we have 5. I just pray I get a great fertilisation report. We are putting back 2 this time if we get them. I'm a bit worried but still positive.

Stay positive its all about the quality of the eggs, keeping my FX'd for your fertilisation report :hugs:

EC is thursday and then ET will be sunday or tuesday depending if they go for 3 or 5 day transfer xx

Sorry sandy just realised its Tuesday today and not Thursday :dohh: I'm all over the place!!

Chichifab, I have heard that the fewer eggs the better quality and 5 is still a good number to work with :hugs:

Hi All

Signoral - Good luck for ET today :hugs:

Happybunny - Good luck for ER today :hugs:

Annettecali - Glad to hear you are responding well wont be long now! :happydance:

Hope all who are PUPO are doing well :kiss:

AFM - Had final scan today, the scan showed 15 @ 16-18mm, 11 @ 12-15mm and 4 under 10mm (which wont be used) so 26 follies in total. Trigger tonight yay!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woah Sandy... that's a great follicle count!!! yay!! wooo hooo!!! xoxo

Hey ladies, will post more later, but I'm PUPO! We transferred one great blast and one morula, but no frosties. Going home to spend time with my DH and watch funny TV shows! Will write more later, but so excited that things are going smoothly for everyone!:hugs: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->