IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Annette - boy the time has sure flown by! I can't believe it is time for your e/r already! I'm sure this will be your cycle:)

Yay ... congrats on the BFP'S!! soooo exciting!! hopefully this is a lucky thread!

AFM: I have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow.. possible ER on monday... woooo!!! grow follicles.. grow!!!

That is great! Grow follies grow!!

Congrats on the bfps ladies. The first of many more to come!

Signoral - Great news on being PUPO :hugs:

Happybunny - Wow 25 eggs congratulations :happydance:

Slb80 - Hope you had a nice relaxing holiday :kiss:

Miss Annabelle & Beo2012 - Congratulations on your :bfp:

Annettecali - FX'd you have your ER on monday :kiss:

Hope everyone else is doing well

AFM - Havent been feeling too good feeling very sickly at the mo and lots of cramping, nurse mentioned yesterday that im at high risk of OHSS due to my number of follies being over 20!!! :cry: Nothing i cant handle at the mo just want ER to go smoothly tomorrow xx

Sandy i am sure everything will be fine. Keeping everything crossed :hugs:

Just wondering what your clinic said was cd1? I usually get cramping in the night then full flow af by the time I wake up but have started with a bit if cramping so half suspect af could come this afternoon. So will that make tomorrow cd1 as af will have come after 12noon?

I didnt start with CD1 I just started injections of buserelin when i attended the clinic and was on that for 3 weeks and 2 days. Sorry i cant shed any light on that! xx

Hi Sandy, how are you feeling? Did they take bloods from you re the over 20 follicles, is your EC still going ahead as planned? With mine they took bloods to check my levels before EC just in case they were going to coast me.

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly :( I hope you don't develop ohss :hugs:

Sandy - this cycle my estrogen shot up to 7700 and I had 26 follicles. I cut out all water drinking and drank only gatorade. Ate lots of salty snacks and lots of protein. Also, my heating pad was my bff and I felt a lot better than I did last cycle with 4700 and 30 follicles. Good luck, I hope things go smoothly for you:) fx'd

They didnt take any bloods and happen for my EC to go ahead tomorrow as my side effects have been none existing until now.

Been drinking loads today and feeling a lot better xx

Oh sandy I'm sorry you feel sick. Are you drinking water? The dr told me to drink one gallon of water and stay away from salt. I'm not as crampy as I was yesterday. I sure hope you don't develop OHSS. I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. Sandy sorry to hear that you are a bit poorly. I'm not feeling to good myself. Tummy still hurts after EC and I was feeling Sick and throwing up this morning, I think it's because I took my meds on an empty stomach (silly me).
My fertilisation report came through this morning and we have 3 little embbies out of 5 which I thought is good as last time I had 4 out of 8. We may have transfer tomorrow or Friday if my little angels keep fighting.

Sandy i am sure everything will be fine. Keeping everything crossed :hugs:

Just wondering what your clinic said was cd1? I usually get cramping in the night then full flow af by the time I wake up but have started with a bit if cramping so half suspect af could come this afternoon. So will that make tomorrow cd1 as af will have come after 12noon?

Slb80- my clinic starts on CD3. They say CD 1 is when you have a full flow that means if you have to change you tampoon or pad at least three times. Good luck.

Chichifab that is great! Congrats! Keep growing embryos. We are buddy cycles ill get my report today. FX for you!!

They didnt take any bloods and happen for my EC to go ahead tomorrow as my side effects have been none existing until now.

Been drinking loads today and feeling a lot better xx

Well that's good. Take good care of yourself - you are most important right now and hopefully you will come in second in about 8 1/2 months:) fx'd

Chichifab that is great! Congrats! Keep growing embryos. We are buddy cycles ill get my report today. FX for you!!

Thank you so much!! Yeah we are cycle buddies! With the eggs you produced, you will have a good fertilisation report with some to freeze. I was feeling a little dejected yesterday, but I am a lot more optimistic now. On my last cycle, I had 4 embbies, all made it to blast, 1 transferred, and none were suitable for freezing and I had a BFP. I pray that we all get our BFP!!

Sandy-at least your egg collection can go ahead as planned. Keep your eye out for symptoms during your 2ww, I have been drinking loads of water too and making sure when I go to the loo I'm not just passing small amounts of urine and it's not too concentrated, my nurse said to keep an eye on this. Will be thinking of you tmw xxx

Question for the ladies who have got their BFP can you tell us what your symptoms are and what day post transfer you experienced them?

I'm not feeling anything at all yet but am only 2dpt :blush:

I wondered when I might expect something! xxx

Thanks girls for all your advice, ive had 1500ml of water so far today and after a bit of advice from my posts ive went to the drink machine at work and found they sell Gatorade so having some of that. Feeling a lot better at the mo so hope it continues!!!!!

Congratualtions Chichifab on your fertilisation report thats great news! :happydance:

Look forward to seeing your post Happybunny with your fertilisation report :hugs:

Slb80 hope you are feeling better soon.

Athena - Are you going to be looking to test early? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"