IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Thanks girls for all your advice, ive 1500ml of water so far today and after a bit of advice from my posts ive went to the drink machine at work and found they sell Gatorade so having some of that. Feeling a lot better at the mo so hope it continues!!!!!

Congratualtions Chichifab on your fertilisation report thats great news! :happydance:

Look forward to seeing your post Happybunny with your fertilisation report :hugs:

Slb80 hope you are feeling better soon.

Athena - Are you going to be looking to test early? :hugs:

My FS did an albumin transfusion during egg retrieval to combat my OHSS and it worked! I also limited my intake to Gatorade and Pedialyte with loads of protein. No Water! You need the electrolytes to keep your kidneys going and the albumin and protein are needed to thicken your cell walls. OHSS is basically leaky cells, the cell walls collapse and leak fluid into places they shouldn't be. So this combination:Gatorade/Pedialyte, Protein and Albumen is recommended. It worked for me! By EC day I had gained 12 lbs, I have lost all but 4 of them! Curiously I have been getting bloated recently. I'm 7dp5dt today!

Thanks for the advice Alicatt ill start doing that. Im hoping the reason why you arent losing your last 4 lbs is due to getting a BFP xx

Thanks for the advice Alicatt ill start doing that. Im hoping the reason why you arent losing your last 4 lbs is due to getting a BFP xx

I was hoping the same thing!! I'm squinting at a possible :bfp: right now! I think I see a line, but its so faint. I keep comparing it to yesterday's test that was stark white and I see it, but barely!
Looks like I'm going to have to run to the store and buy more tests and try again tomorrow!

Well a faint line is better than nothing! im keeping my FX'd for a BFP for you xx

That's so funny Sandy, I just walked past gatorade in Asda!

Well to be honest I've been testing out the trigger, still very faint on FRER today, I know it's mad and my DH would kill me but, for me I would rather see a negative and prepare myself mentally up until OTD. I can't wait and then do one, all the guessing, am I aren't I? absolutely does me in, but that's just me. I wish I could wait but I just can't do it!

Oh my gosh Alicatt, keep us posted, really hope it's your BFP xxx

Well to be honest I've been testing out the trigger, still very faint on FRER today, I know it's mad and my DH would kill me but, for me I would rather see a negative and prepare myself mentally up until OTD. I can't wait and then do one, all the guessing, am I aren't I? absolutely does me in, but that's just me. I wish I could wait but I just can't do it!

Spooky!

Im hoping when it comes to my turn ill be able to wait but its all good and well saying that now!!!! :dohh:

Athena... I am with you on the poas addiction!! After multiple iui's and 2 ivf cycles... i've done it all... except for waiting for my beta!! lol... i've tested out the trigger, waited till 4dp5dt.. that's as far as i got with the wait.. at least i waited 4 days. lol... My DH thinks i'm crazy for doing that.. but.. like you said. i'd rather prepare myself mentally... instead of breaking down on the phone when my doctor calls me! This cycle... most likely I will test starting 5dp5dt!! fingers crossed if I can wait that long!

AFM: Major cramping going on... i go in for a scan today... hopefully these follies are doing what they should be doing !! :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! yay... on being PUPO!

XOXO

Spooky!

Im hoping when it comes to my turn ill be able to wait but its all good and well saying that now!!!! :dohh:

I've been testing too. Those nurses are crazy if they think we can just sit back and not test! If we were the type to sit back and do nothing then we wouldn't be doing IVF! We have invested a lot of time, money and put our bodies through hell to have a baby, and to sit back and not test? That is just the most rediculous thing I have ever heard! I do realize that lots of things can happen, chemicals, false negatives, etc. I figure I would rather go into the BETA after hpt negatives and be prepared then be totally blindsided. Or the opposite, know ahead of time that you have had positive HPTs and be cautiously optimistic! Maybe I'm crazy, but that is how I see it.

I was hoping the same thing!! I'm squinting at a possible :bfp: right now! I think I see a line, but its so faint. I keep comparing it to yesterday's test that was stark white and I see it, but barely!
Looks like I'm going to have to run to the store and buy more tests and try again tomorrow!

It's sounding like a positive to me! :happydance:

Wow - 25 is a lot! Tht's great news happybunny:)

Guys today I am 13do and got a bfp on a FRER :) Hoping this sticks!

YIPPEE, that is so awesome! Congrats, I hope it sticks too, FX'd! :yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Alicatt - did you test yet??

I did.. BFN this morning, what DP are you? I am only 11DPO. I had 2 episodes of severe cramping that lasted a few minutes each, one this morning and the other late this afternoon. I'm wondering if that was the final stage of implantation? I could also feel that one was middle right and the other was lower left. I really hope it was the final stage of implantation!!!

CONGRATS on your BFP that is terrific news!

Hi - Yesterday I was 13dpo..your still early...try again tomorrow!! good luck and lots of prayers for you!!

lol Thanks! This thread moves so fast sometimes it's easy to miss things:)

Hello ladies,

Well I got my report:
25 eggs
22 mature
20 embryos

Transfer is on sunday :happydance: I am so happy! Thank you so much for all the support! I pray we all get our :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->