IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Great news, HappyBunnyAB!!! So excited for you!!!

Thank you ladies! DH and I are very excited! Now we are praying for sticky babies! I still don't know how many they are transferring. Originally I was told for my age 2-3 so we shall see. I'm still a little bloated, but excited! It's all worth it!

Okay. Mine is Friday too. I think I asked you that before though. I will be 13dp3dt
Good luck:)

Hi everyone,

I am now PUPO :happydance: I had 2 2dt today, i am praying they stick!! Now all i have to do is wait, with the longest 2WW :coffee:

Hope everyone is ok! :flower:

Congrats on being PUPO chichifab. This waiting is torture, I just can't take my mind off it. Wish I knew one way or another!

Congrats chichifab! You are PUPO!! I agree it's going to be the longest 2 weeks.

How is everyone else?

Congrats chichifab on being PUPO :kiss:

AF has arrived this afternoon so it all starts for me Saturday evening :happydance:

Congrats on being PUPO chichifab. This waiting is torture, I just can't take my mind off it. Wish I knew one way or another!

I know! Right? But anyway it's all in God's hands. I thinking of trying to make myself busy the next couple of weeks. Maybe watch a lot of movies:| or maybe plan for a winter get away

Congrats on being PUPO, chichifab!

Excited for you to start, slb80!

How is everyone feeling?

Good morning ladies..

Had my second ultra sound yesterday... things went well. The doc managed to slow down the stimming process this cycle... my first cycle I responded pretty quickly to the meds... causing a lot of immature follicles... so this time around he is switching things a bit.. as well as having me take a growth hormone for 4 days. Fingers crossed this cycle works! I go back for an ultra sound on Friday.. possible trigger on Saturday and ER on Monday!! woo ....!!!

Praying we all get our BFP's! xoxo x

Good news AnnetteCalli, I hope you get to retrieval soon!

ASM driving myself crazy as absolutely no symptoms whatsoever and I don't know if I'm having imaginary 'twinges' or not! I know I'm only 3dp5dt but google doesn't help when you read everyone else has loads of symptoms at this stage aaaaggghhhh!!!

Things are really moving along Annettecali. Are you going back Friday - tomorrow? It sounds like this time they have a better sense of your body and your responses. I think too one thing that helped me this cycle is it has been relatively stress free. (aside from ivf related stresses - but no family emergencys) I think that will really help you too. I tested again this morning with a FRER at 15dpo and the line came up quickly and is as dark as the control line, so I am hopeful for a strong beta tomorrow. Still really scared, but hopeful:)

Athena - I really don't have any symptoms either and I am testing positive. Also, it is hard to pick out what things you do feel because early pregnancy symptoms, AF and progestrone side effects are all the same, so just try to relax as much as possible. Try not to lift anything either and good luck:)

Thanks MissAnnabelle, I'm just so desperate for this to work as I know we all are. Rationally I know everyone is different too. I wish there could be something really obvious like a big flashing sign that follows you around saying 'YOU'RE PREGNANT' lmao!!

lol I know right! Well if you are 3dt5dt your implantation should just be starting today, so if you do get any symptoms they will start within the next few days. Try not to test too early though because even if you tell yourself that you know if might be too early it is still heart wrenching to see that white test. I would try to wait until 7dp5dt if you can hold out. Good luck:)

AnnetteCali - I'm glad you are moving along! Monday will become before you know it. FX for you!!

Athena - don't worry about the symptoms. A lot of people don't get any and then still get pregnant. I'm sure you will be pregnant soon. When are you testing?

MissAnnabelle - How exciting to see two lines! I hope I can have that feeling soon. I can't wait to hear your beta tomorrow. Did you do a 5dt?

I hope eveyone else is doing fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->