IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Alicat you definitely still have hope. Try to have a good weekend and take your mind off of it till Monday. I know, it's kinda like asking not to breathe, but if you keep busy hopefully it will help!

Congratulations once more MissAnnabell, I saw your beta numbers on the other thread!!!! Woop woop!!!

Thanks! I forgot to post on this one - woop - 308:) Good luck to all of you guys:)

Thanks! I forgot to post on this one - woop - 308:) Good luck to all of you guys:)

Did they say the beta numbers give any indication of how many babies you might be carrying? You must be so excited I am so happy for you :happydance:

Good morning ladies, I hope everyone is doing good. Have a great weekend!

Alicatt, hang in there!!! Do something to take your mind off of things! :hugs:

Did they say the beta numbers give any indication of how many babies you might be carrying? You must be so excited I am so happy for you :happydance:

No, they didn't say anything about that, but we go in for a scan next week and we will see how many then :) How are you doing today?

How exciting for you, I can't wait to hear! I'm feeling really, really tired today, hoping it's a positive sign! :)

Feeling a little bit nervous, tonight is my first dose of menopur! I am really excited about this journey starting and a little daunted by the whole process. I must remember to just relax and enjoy it. Afterall it is the start of our little sticky bean being created :happydance::happydance:

Sorry not been in for a while congratulations on the BFP, hoping to see more ;-)

Good luck slb80, I'm hoping to start Monday.

Feeling a little fed up today, my injections for some reason have been really hurting i.e. I now have big black bruises on my legs and have changed legs, just dreading the thought of injecting for another 18 days or so!

xx

Thanks everyone for the encouragement but I think the writing is on the wall, I tested this morning, 10dp5dt and it was a stark negative. The faint line was on a blue dye test, and I think it was just an evap line or something.
I'm still hopeful as all my symptoms point to it being a positive, but if so, then why isn't it picking up on a FRER? My BETA is Monday, and its hard to keep thinking positive, but I'm trying!

Symptoms: headache, lower back ache and cramps but they are milder than AF cramps, night sweats and I'm oh so emotional! Also, look at my chart, its posted in my signature. It seems like I was implanting from 9DPO until 13DPO and then the past 2 days I've had a spike. Is it possible to just implant late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->