IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Alicatt I'm so sorry you are feeling it's bfn. I am still rooting for you and say it's not over until the beta. I think it's amazing that you are strong enough to look forward to the future and form a plan. As for what you said about supplements I truly believe there is something to it, my FS told me he didn't expect much from my eggs because the test showed low ovarian reserve and when they scanned me, they didn't like the look of things, I think it was my antral follicle count?

Anyway, I used Royal Jelly I took 1500mg a day, maca powder (which is gross) and coq10. I believe that supplements really help as I responded so well to treatment. Also if this cycle is bfn for you, your Dr will be able to tailor the meds even more specifically for you.

Lots of :hugs: xxx

Alicatt - Stay positive as Athena says its not over til your beta is confirmed!

Athena - Thinking of you when do you test? Also what test do they do in the UK?

HappyBunny & Miss Annabelle enjoy being PUPO

Welcome Newbies

Signoral Stay strong and try not to test it will be worth it. not long now!

AFM - Not much to report but getting excited for ET tomorrow Yay!!!!!!

Morning Sandy, how are you? Things are a bit sore after EC aren't they, esp if your ovary was hiding poor you :hugs:

Actually I have a little announcement for everyone I got my :bfp: :happydance: I actually tested on Sat afternoon which was 5dp5dt and got a faint line on FRER but it was deffo there, I tested out my trigger the morning before so started to get excited. Did a CB digi yesterday and got pregnant 1-2 and this morning 7dp5dt another FRER line came up straight away much darker than the last one so it's starting to sink in that I'm actually pregnant, I can't believe it's worked and after 7 years ttc I'm completely overwhelmed.

I rang my clinic this am and waiting for a call-back as have no idea what to do now! Obviously I am a bit nervous of an ectopic but have none of the symptoms I had last time. I'm also scared it's not real because my OTD isn't until weds, I just have so many emotions right now! xxx

Wow congrats Athena, you've been through a tough few years, and now have your :BFP: :happydance: So happy for you :dance: x

Congratultions Athena i am so happy for you! Thats made my day hearing your news you deserve it. It's understandable that you are nervous but as you said you have had none of the symptoms as before so that is an excellent sign. xx

That is fantastic new Athena! Congratulations xxx

Morning Sandy, how are you? Things are a bit sore after EC aren't they, esp if your ovary was hiding poor you :hugs:

Actually I have a little announcement for everyone I got my :bfp: :happydance: I actually tested on Sat afternoon which was 5dp5dt and got a faint line on FRER but it was deffo there, I tested out my trigger the morning before so started to get excited. Did a CB digi yesterday and got pregnant 1-2 and this morning 7dp5dt another FRER line came up straight away much darker than the last one so it's starting to sink in that I'm actually pregnant, I can't believe it's worked and after 7 years ttc I'm completely overwhelmed.

I rang my clinic this am and waiting for a call-back as have no idea what to do now! Obviously I am a bit nervous of an ectopic but have none of the symptoms I had last time. I'm also scared it's not real because my OTD isn't until weds, I just have so many emotions right now! xxx

Yayyyy!!! Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: Athena! That's great!! :wohoo: Wednesday will be here before you know it! fx'd for a great beta :)

My next beta is tomorrow. Hoping it's okay...

Happybunny how did your transfer go. How you feeling

Any advice ladies for my transfer tomorrow any tips would be great xx

Thanks for your kind words everyone. MissAnnabelle-we don't get a beta here in UK :nope: which is such a shame. The nurse from the clinic just called me back, she gave me a bit of a ticking off for testing early actually! Anyway, I don't know how I managed to work it out wrong but I thought OTD was weds but actually it's friday :dohh: I did test out my trigger though and had a dark line this am so I know this is my bfp, I'm just so nervous it's all going to go terribly wrong.

She did book me an early scan on Oct 18th because of my previous history of ectopic pregnancy so I will wait with baited breath.

You will do fine at your second beta, I know it! Now all we have to do is wait and find out how many babies you have in there!! :baby:

Sandy for me it was a little painful because I have a small cervix opening and it took the Dr a while to get the catheter in. Plus you have to have a full bladder :dohh: the lady before me took only 10 minutes and mine took like 25. After that I just laid on the bed for an hour. Now I'm just home laying on the bed.

Just relax you will be fine. Good luck tomorrow.

Athena if you tested out your trigger then I'm sure that is a true positive. The scan date is so far away! I don't know why drs are so strict about testing early. Everything will be fine.

Sandy for me it was a little painful because I have a small cervix opening and it took the Dr a while to get the catheter in. Plus you have to have a full bladder :dohh: the lady before me took only 10 minutes and mine took like 25. After that I just laid on the bed for an hour. Now I'm just home laying on the bed.

Just relax you will be fine. Good luck tomorrow.

I'm sorry your transfer hurt a bit, HappyBunny. :hugs: Just relax and enjoy your time at home and stay positive. I think that's the best advice I could give, Sandy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->