IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Beo - let me know how you make out! - yup my second is tomorrow! Seems like a long time in between to me..lol

Sandy, good luck hun. I didn't go with a full bladder but then they don't use ultrasound to guide them at my clinic, I would have found that way too uncomfortable as I can't hold my wee at all!

My advice is to get your house all nice and tidy this eve so when you come back you can properly relax, I got up and did mine at 6.00am before I went and it really helped me feel better when I got home. Good Luck! :hugs:

Athena if you tested out your trigger then I'm sure that is a true positive. The scan date is so far away! I don't know why drs are so strict about testing early. Everything will be fine.

Thank you HappyBunny. I'm sorry your ET hurt, it's really not the most pleasant of things is it, but enjoy being PUPO :hugs:

I've attached a pic of my tests, DH agrees today's is much darker than the others, I just wish we got a beta over here, I will be a nervous wreck until my scan :nope:

The nurse who told me off said they don't like people to test until 16dpo to stop you getting too excited if the pregnancy isn't going to be viable. What do you guys think?

041.jpg

Athena if you tested out your trigger then I'm sure that is a true positive. The scan date is so far away! I don't know why drs are so strict about testing early. Everything will be fine.

Thank you HappyBunny. I'm sorry your ET hurt, it's really not the most pleasant of things is it, but enjoy being PUPO :hugs:

I've attached a pic of my tests, DH agrees today's is much darker than the others, I just wish we got a beta over here, I will be a nervous wreck until my scan :nope:

The nurse who told me off said they don't like people to test until 16dpo to stop you getting too excited if the pregnancy isn't going to be viable. What do you guys think?

View attachment 487205

Those look fantastic, Athena!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: I can definitely see today's as being darker. Why don't they give betas there?

I can't wait to test, but trying to hold out until Friday. I don't want to worry all week if I don't see my second line. It's torturous though!

Oh my goodness how are you managing not testing, I'd be going crazy by now! Do you feel any different?

No idea why they don't do betas but it's so annoying!

Yay.. congrats on the BFP Athena! I'm sure it will continue to get darker! :)

AFM: I had my ER today.. the doc is going to call me later with the mature follicle count! The reason I have been so nauseated lately was because of over stimulation. Doc suggested a ton of gatorade.. and said because my estrogen levels were so high.. he said to expect some bloating and more nausea the next couple of days. Blah! I hope not. I'm taking it easy on the couch today with my doggy and hubby playing video games all day long lol.. i'm excited for the ET on Saturday!

Congrats Amy! Line looks nice and dark to me!! Stinks you have to wait for scan but I think you would worry no matter what. Even with beta you just want to see that strong heartbeat!

You're doing great holding out on testing Signora! 4 more days to go. You are in the home stretch now!

Athena that looks pretty dark to me. You must be so excited! Boo to waiting...for the scan! Does the clinic give you a pregnancy test?

Signoral four days will go by fast! I hope I can wait like you. Do you have any symptoms?

AnnetteCali I can't wait to hear how many eggs you got. Enjoy the rest of your day. How many are they transferring back? I hope the bloating goes away soon.

Athena that looks pretty dark to me. You must be so excited! Boo to waiting...

Signoral four days will go by fast! I hope I can wait like you. Do you have any symptoms?

AnnetteCali I can't wait to hear how many eggs you got. Enjoy the rest of your day. How many are they transferring back? I hope the bloating goes away soon.

Most likely they will transfer two. They transferred two the fresh and frozen cycle last time. According to the doc, your chances of a pregnancy don't increase when you transfer more than two, just the chance of multiples.. ? I can't imagine three babies... so two it is! :0)

I'm bloated, a bit crampy, boobs hurt like hell and I can barely stay awake in the evening - and having to get up to go to the bathroom usually 1-2 in the middle of the night, which almost never happens. All good signs but could be just progesterone side effects, so trying not to overthink them. :shrug:

Yay.. congrats on the BFP Athena! I'm sure it will continue to get darker! :)

AFM: I had my ER today.. the doc is going to call me later with the mature follicle count! The reason I have been so nauseated lately was because of over stimulation. Doc suggested a ton of gatorade.. and said because my estrogen levels were so high.. he said to expect some bloating and more nausea the next couple of days. Blah! I hope not. I'm taking it easy on the couch today with my doggy and hubby playing video games all day long lol.. i'm excited for the ET on Saturday!

Glad your ER went well, Annette!!! Can't wait to learn how many eggies you had!!! I haven't had any OHSS problems, but I've been drinking a lot of Gatorade lately too. Original V-8 is supposed to help too because of the sodium content. Have fun relaxing!!! :hugs:

I'm bloated, a bit crampy, boobs hurt like hell and I can barely stay awake in the evening - and having to get up to go to the bathroom usually 1-2 in the middle of the night, which almost never happens. All good signs but could be just progesterone side effects, so trying not to overthink them. :shrug:

Those are all really good signs!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for your bfp! oxo
The peeing in the middle of the night is an excellent sign! wooo!~!!

Hello Ladies...

Just wanted to give you an update on my eggs... they retrieved 17 mature eggs!! 7 more than last time! wooo!!! All of this nausea and bloating was worth it! Keeping my fingers crossed for a good fertilization report tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your support. Can't wait till next saturday.. I will be PUPO!

Hello Ladies...

Just wanted to give you an update on my eggs... they retrieved 17 mature eggs!! 7 more than last time! wooo!!! All of this nausea and bloating was worth it! Keeping my fingers crossed for a good fertilization report tomorrow.

YAY!!! FABULOUS NUMBERS!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Praying you get good news on the fertilization report!!! Can't wait for you to be PUPO!!!

Oh my goodness how are you managing not testing, I'd be going crazy by now! Do you feel any different?

What clinic are you under? My clinic have said they give you a test with a date in it and not to test until then. I am sure I will test early!

Congrats again xx

Hello Ladies...

Great news xx

SignoraL those symptoms sound very promising!

What clinic are you under? My clinic have said they give you a test with a date in it and not to test until then. I am sure I will test early!

Congrats again xx

The bcrm in Bristol, nope no test, nothing! There is absolutely no way I could wait until official test date, personally I would rather see a bfn than have to guess but I am very very impatient! I'm glad I tested early now, I've got some cheap tests and even they show a line that you don't need to squint at when I used diluted afternoon wee!!

When is your OTD? Xxx

Annettecalli those numbers are absolutely fantastic, well done you, looking forward to your fert. report xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->