IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

[-o<Praying for you Victory! I hope all of your eggs fertilize this time!

Hi ladies

Alicatt - I'm sorry to hear that you had a BFN. Thinking of you

HappyBunny, Sandy, Savanna - I hope your ET are okay

Congratulations Athena on your BFP and baby-dust to everyone on your 2WW

AnnetteCali, I'm 1 day behind you - I had ER this morning and been resting of the sofa all day whilst DH brings me food and drink and lets me watch bad TV! They collected 7 eggs, which I'm a bit disappointed in as I had 10 eggs last time, thou' I know its quality not quantity...... I'm mainly nervous as this is the stage we got to last time then got the call the next day that none of the eggs fertilised. Praying this won't be the case this time with ICSI

Thinking of you. I am sure you will get a good fertilisation report

Been stimming now for 4 days and feel great. No side effects what so ever so I am now starting to panic that the drugs are not working. I am so nervous for my scan Friday morning. I am really hoping things are going well. This is my one and only cycle, even if it gets cancelled. Trying so hard to stay relaxed about it but these little niggles keep creeping in.

Hey ladies - got my second beta back - 1478. I think that is good - I am 20 dpo now. Scan on Thursday.

Hope everyone else is doing well:)

Sorry to hear your news alicatt. Thinking of you xx

AFM ET went really well. We have transferred 1 top quality blastocyst yay! Blood test is on 11th so PUPO xx

Sorry to hear your news alicatt. Thinking of you xx

AFM ET went really well. We have transferred 1 top quality blastocyst yay! Blood test is on 11th so PUPO xx

Congratulations on being PUPO :happydance: 11th is not that far off :hugs:

Been stimming now for 4 days and feel great. No side effects what so ever so I am now starting to panic that the drugs are not working. I am so nervous for my scan Friday morning. I am really hoping things are going well. This is my one and only cycle, even if it gets cancelled. Trying so hard to stay relaxed about it but these little niggles keep creeping in.

Don't worry too much, it will all be fine. The fact that you are not feeling anything doesn't mean the follicles aren't growing. They will surprise you on Friday :hugs:

Sandy83 that is brilliant, welcome to the PUPO club! :happydance:

Alicatt, so sorry to hear your BFN, sending big :hugs: to you xx

HappyBunny-My DH led me astray! He kept saying 'you pregnant yet' and when I said shall we test he encouraged me LOL!

SignoraL-Your symptoms sound exactly like mine, one min I'm feeling it, next min I'm on here stressing about the fact I have zero symptoms whatsoever. I have a feeling you are going to get you BFP soon!

Sandy-Really glad ET went well for you, congrats on being PUPO, it's such a special feeling isn't it.

slb80- I'm sure you will respond well, try not to put too much pressure on yourself.

MissAnnabelle- That number sounds great, much bigger than the last one! Could be you have :baby::baby::baby: in there :winkwink:

I hope I remembered everyone, if not I really hope you're all feeling well and positive. I will have to start writing notes when going through the thread I think. It's getting so exciting on here!

xxx

HappyBunny-My DH led me astray! He kept saying 'you pregnant yet' and when I said shall we test he encouraged me LOL!

SignoraL-Your symptoms sound exactly like mine, one min I'm feeling it, next min I'm on here stressing about the fact I have zero symptoms whatsoever. I have a feeling you are going to get you BFP soon!

Sandy-Really glad ET went well for you, congrats on being PUPO, it's such a special feeling isn't it.

slb80- I'm sure you will respond well, try not to put too much pressure on yourself.

MissAnnabelle- That number sounds great, much bigger than the last one! Could be you have :baby::baby::baby: in there :winkwink:

I hope I remembered everyone, if not I really hope you're all feeling well and positive. I will have to start writing notes when going through the thread I think. It's getting so exciting on here!

xxx

Oh, good! Thanks, Athena! You made me feel better! :hugs: I want to test, but since I'm still a few days from Friday, I don't want to test and not see anything and then stress between now and my beta. I am feeling things today, but not as extreme (which is funny, because it's been rainy and gray all day here in the Northern Virginia area and I would think I'd be MORE tired when it's raining and crummy outside! I would like to just crawl under a blanket and watch movies today).

Ooh, love your :bfp: HPT picture!!!

I can totally understand why you don't want to test on reflection about my early testing I think your damned if you do and damned if you don't. On the one hand I was desperate to know and happy I know now and saw those lovely two pink lines, BUT on the other hand I am panicking and questioning every little thing and thinking any minute something will go wrong. I keep texting my sister, is this normal, is that normal etc. I wish we had a beta to get a definitive answer.

I think when you've been through something like this like we all have, and been so desperate for it to work then we won't be completely happy until we have that beautiful baby or babies in our arms.

Glad you feel better, I am praying you and everyone get their BFP and that we all have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I dunno - I doubt there is three!! On beta base for 20 dpo the median beta for triplets is 2600 - twins is 1600 and singleton is 900 - so I think there is one strong one - possible two - but don't even say three...lol

Hey ladies - got my second beta back - 1478. I think that is good - I am 20 dpo now. Scan on Thursday.

Wow girl!! Awesome news! I go tomorrow for my 3rd beta...do you know when your 1st u/s is?

Morning Ladies..

Well I got the official BFN :bfn: yesterday afternoon. I figured it would be, and was not too upset yesterday. I was better able to handle it because I had already mourned the loss over the weekend I think.

Congrats to Athena! YAY! Very happy for your :bfp:

I do have some questions..

My Dr chatted with me briefly yesterday and I will be going in shortly for a planning appointment, but he mentioned something about birth control pills, and lupron? Does anyone have experience with this type of protocol, and did you get better quality eggs? That seems to be the reason he wants to do it this way this time.

:hug:

Im sorry Alicatt...I didnt take Lupron (not sure what it is...but I did take BC pills!).

That is a great number! I'm starting to wonder if is :baby::baby: or :baby::baby::baby:! Good luck on thursday.

I felt the same way! Once the scan came I was surprised on the number. I'm sure you will have great follies on friday. Grow follies grow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->