IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

I hope is implantation bleeding. I went to the bathroom and I didn't see anything on the TP. Besides there's no way it could be AF since I'm taking progesterone right? I did test this morning and it was clear so I guess the trigger shot is gone. Now I'm going to wait a few days.

Well make sure you relax and put your feet up. Are you testing early? xx

Now I want to test early! I made a comment to DH about how we still have 12 :cold: and he said not to think that way. So I might test over the weekend. I have no cramps so I hope that's a good sign.

It sounds like it could be a good sign. Keeping my fingers crossed xx

Hi ladies I woke up this morning to some bleeding. I'm freaking out. My boobs don't hurt and I feel this might not have worked for me. DH said its brown and it looks like a lot although it might be some of the progesterone from last night. The dr said it could happen and to continue the meds. Pray for me ladies I'm trying to be hopeful about implantation bleeding.

Don't worry:hugs: as long as its brown then it's fine! It sounds like implantation bleeding. I will put you in my prayers.

Slb80: I had absolutely no symptoms during stimulation either time - just the odd rash from the injections.

Happy Bunny: praying for you that its implantation bleeding x

Sandy: hope work is taking your mind off OHSS

Thanks for your thoughts on whether to transfer 1 or 2 embryos - my clinic gives me the choice. I've done so much research online today to weigh up the risks versus benefits - its a difficult call. But I think that given I'm having a 3dt, I will probably opt for 2 embryos, depending on what they say about the quality on the day. But would love to hear some other opinion's if anyone has any?

I'm still feeling a bit sore from EC yesterday but been taking it easy working from home not doing anything too taxing!

Any tips on what to eat/drink to help implantation etc?

If I could choose how many I had put back I would without a doubt have two.

ETA- I am not sure DH would agree mind you!

Victory I hope you feel better soon. EC is so uncomfortable. I didn't eat/drink anything special. They told me to watch my salt intake. It's a hard decision on whether to transfer one or two. I would agree with you on transfering 2 having a 3dt. Good luck on your decision.

I was told pineapple core can help with implantation victory

Hi HappyBunnyAb,

I also have/had some brown discharge (sorry tmi) last night and this afternoon. It's not much but on TP when I wipe (sorry again). I'm praying its implantation bleeding and nothing to worry about.

Happy bunny and chichifab I am pretty confident for you guys that this is IB it is right around the timeframe for it also.

Victory- I gave up caffeine, ate dried pineapple and drank 100% pure pineapple juice as they use the core in the juice. I also wore an orange scarf to ET and have orange flowers in the house, wore rose quartz around my neck, in fact i have it dotted all around the house and i slept with moonstone under my pillow, I know a bit crazy right? But I got my BFP so who knows LOL!!

Good luck, like I said before, if it was me I would definitely transfer two! Xx

Haha, I prayed the Rosary on the way to ER and ET and I've been praying this prayer from this little book my mom has had since I was born. My DH has also had this fortune cookie fortune that said "Your present plans are going to succeed" in his car for over a year and he put it on Facebook the day of ER. Well over the weekend, we realized when he took his car in to the dealership, they cleaned it and threw it out. So on Monday, our team at work went to PF Chang's and I got a fortune that said, "You will soon emerge victorious from the maze you've been traveling in." No joke!

OMG SignoraL that is crazy! It's all these little superstitions that could be working LOL!

Wow Signoral! That is amazing! Are you testing early?

Thank you for your comments ladies. I'm going to go with IB since it has not happened anymore and everything is looking back to normal! Now I want to test early....please someone knock some sense into me!!:headspin:

HappyBunny and chichifab, it's probably IB!!! Amy is right as the timing is right!!!

Not testing yet!!!

HappyBunny, I can relate to wanting to test early! I only had my transfer on 02/10, and the testing dates (12/10) seems so far away! I'll try to hold off until the day before or morning of though, as I don't like going into test completely blind...prefer to be prepared if it's going to be a BNF. But hopeful for a BFP this time!!!

HappyBunny, I can relate to wanting to test early! I only had my transfer on 02/10, and the testing dates (12/10) seems so far away! I'll try to hold off until the day before or morning of though, as I don't like going into test completely blind...prefer to be prepared if it's going to be a BNF. But hopeful for a BFP this time!!!

I feel the same way. I'd rather be prepared. Are you testing early?

I feel the same way. I'd rather be prepared. Are you testing early?

I'm going to try not to, as my beta is not too too far away...but I suspect I might change my mind by the middle of next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->