IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Stay positive Slb80 this could still happen as you have only been stimming for 7 days i was stimming for 10 to 12 days and they grew alot after the first scan. someone told me that they can grow between 1-3mm a day. There is still plenty of time. :hugs: xx

I think I was just hoping they would see more

This process has our emotions all over the place. :wacko: I know what you mean tho we have expectations and when they aren't met we get disappointed. As lots of people say all the time in the end it only takes one to get that BFP. :kiss:

On my scan i had 26 follicles and then went to egg collection and only had 14 eggs so i felt disheartened :cry: as i was expecting a lot more due to the amount of follies.

For you to have some follicles at 19mm on day 7 is great mine only got to 19mm after 10 days of stimming and that was my largest so you might not have many follicles but could have plenty of top grade eggs in them. :happydance::happydance: xx

Slb08 on my first scan I only had 11 follicles and I had about 4 smaller and the dr said they probably wouldn't catch up and I drank more than a gallon of water per day and I ended up with 25 eggs. So the smaller ones can catch up! Don't loose hope!

Hi ladies! Sorry, I haven't really kept up in the past few days and I promise I will go back and read all the posts, but I just wanted to share that we got our :bfp:! I must confess that on Wednesday we broke down after all the symptoms I was getting and decided to test (I was holding back but once my DH said maybe you should test I was onboard!) I tested a few more times since (the photo is on my journal) and I just got a call from my RE's office and my beta was 288! We're over the moon and on :cloud9:! I'll make sure to catch up this weekend, but we're going to be doing some celebrating too!

Signoral that's such good news!!! :happydance: So encouraging to see so many BFP - gives me hope that it can happen to me too! Enjoy the bliss!

Massive congratulations Signora I knew this was a lucky thread! Xx

Hi ladies! Sorry, I haven't really kept up in the past few days and I promise I will go back and read all the posts, but I just wanted to share that we got our :bfp:! I must confess that on Wednesday we broke down after all the symptoms I was getting and decided to test (I was holding back but once my DH said maybe you should test I was onboard!) I tested a few more times since (the photo is on my journal) and I just got a call from my RE's office and my beta was 288! We're over the moon and on :cloud9:! I'll make sure to catch up this weekend, but we're going to be doing some celebrating too!

Massive congratulations

Congratulations signoral. That is fantastic news xx

Congrats Signoral that's great news!! Happy & Healthy 9 months :dance:

Fantastic News SignoraL!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: this is the thread! Praying for more to come

Thank you so much, ladies!!! We are thrilled!!! Praying everyone gets their :bfp: very soon!!! :hugs:

That is brilliant news SignoraL, thrilled for you :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

Second scan today and there are now 7 follies. Triggering tomorrow and ec Tuesday! This is happening quicker than expected! Wohoo!

Congratulations SignoraL - fantastic news. Great to see the BFP announcements on this thread

MissRedknob, good luck with your FET next month - thinking of you

So yesterday they transferred 2 embryos (both Grade1 - one with 8 cells and one with 6 cells) - the clinic suggested transferring 2 based on the limited number of embryos collected/fertilised so I just went with it and happy with that decision. But now analysing everything including:

1) The embryos got stuck in the catheter so they had to do the procedure again - I'm worried this may have damaged the embryos
2) I wasn't told to rest/lie down for 30-60 minutes after the procedure like it says on some websites. I got up to go to the toilet (was absolutely bursting!), got changed and sat still for 10 minutes before my husband drove me home (via my acupuncturist) to rest
3) I've had really bad constipation and I'm worried that straining/muscle contractions (TMI?) may impede implantation

any tips or similar stories? Or advise on what to do until I go back for a test on 16 October?

slb80 - good luck with EC on tuesday and AnnetteCali I hope ET went well today - we can go through the 2WW together!

Hi Victory

Congratulations on being PUPO. I can't help with all your questions but what I can tell you is after my ET I had absolutely no rest whatsoever, DH and I went for lunch and a stroll around the shops except it's never a stroll with him as he walks really fast LOL! I was driving around in the afternoon of ET and went back to work the next day.

As for the constipation I was dreadfully bad the day after and really straining for ages sorry tmi anyway I thought it might cause uterine contractions and 5 days after transfer I got my BFP!

GL! XX

Victory78, I didn't rest at all afterwards, neither did I have a full bladder on ET. I was in and out in under an hour, was told there was no need to lay down for 30-60 mins after transfer. I too was worried about the precious embies falling out - I'm currently half way through my 2ww, and very impatient! The only thing I was told not to do was take a hot bath, swim or have sex for 3 days, other than that, to carry on just as normal. Good luck, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP on 16th.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->