IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Guys - I just wanted to update that my scan went well today. We saw one beautiful little bean. My 7week scan is scheduled for the 16th.

Yay MissAnnabelle that's so lovely, massive congratulations on your scan :)

Congrats Miss Annabelle that is such great news :baby:

Sorry I have been MIA I wasn't very well after the stims and my FIL is really unwell. My siggys says how we went. Going in for beta today but I just know it will be negative as I have tested this morning and nothing. Luckily we have 1 frostie which we will hopefully do in Nov :dance:

Thanks Athena :) When do you go in for your scan?

Oct 18th so ages...I will be exactly 6 weeks then so am really hoping to see a heartbeat! I can't wait :)

MissRedknob-sorry you feel it will be BFN and I'm sorry to hear your FIL unwell :hugs:

Congrats Miss Annabelle... !!! xoxoxo

Athena.. oct 18th is just around the corner!!

AFM... I just have one word to say.. OHSS!!! BLAH!!! OMG.. I look like i'm 4 months pregnant! I'm trying to wear dresses at work to hide it.. I haven't really told many of my co workers that i'm going through ivf... except for my boss and a few close co workers. I spoke with the doc today.. he said that my bloat , constipation, and discomfort is normal. I just didn't know when it would be considered dangerous. he said if i am having trouble breathing .. or gaining more than 2 lbs a day ... and nausea then i will need to worry.

so it looks like i'm still on for the ET this saturday.. depending how I feel. So far.. i've managed to work even with the discomfort.

My embryo report : he wants them to be 8 cells by today:

I have : 5 - 8 cell grade 1 embryos
2- 8 cell grade 2 embryos
7 - 6 cell embryos ( he said these can catch up)
and 2 - embryos that are lagging and will most likely not make the cut.

I'm very pleased with the report as last cycle I didn't have very good quality eggs. Maybe slowing down my stimming process and introducing the growth hormone helped!!

i'm ready for sat.... tick tock.. tick tock.. tick tock!! lol..

sending baby dust to everyone!! xoxo

Hope you feel better soon Annette :hugs: I had mild OHSS was very bloated and constipated had to wear dresses as well but went down after about 4 days :)

That's a great report Annettecali! I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Annette-That's a bloomin' brilliant report, you are going to have some top notch embies :) Hope you feel better :flower:

Hope you feel better soon Annette :hugs: I had mild OHSS was very bloated and constipated had to wear dresses as well but went down after about 4 days :)

Oh good... i'm hoping mine goes down soon! it's mild.. but just enough to cause discomfort! blah!

Annette - At my ultrasound today the nurse said there is still a lot of fluid in my pelvic area. My bloating has not gone away yet - I had to buy two pairs of maternity pants! She said it will go away in time. I overstimulated both cycles and gained about 10lbs in fluid both times. The first time went away early and I think the reason the bloating has stayed this time is because I got my bfp? Great report - I just know this is your cycle! :)

AnnetteCali that is a great report! I'm sorry about the OHSS I hope you feel better soon. You are going to be PUPO soon :wohoo::wohoo:

Congrats Miss Annabelle... !!! xoxoxo

Athena.. oct 18th is just around the corner!!

AFM... I just have one word to say.. OHSS!!! BLAH!!! OMG.. I look like i'm 4 months pregnant! I'm trying to wear dresses at work to hide it.. I haven't really told many of my co workers that i'm going through ivf... except for my boss and a few close co workers. I spoke with the doc today.. he said that my bloat , constipation, and discomfort is normal. I just didn't know when it would be considered dangerous. he said if i am having trouble breathing .. or gaining more than 2 lbs a day ... and nausea then i will need to worry.

so it looks like i'm still on for the ET this saturday.. depending how I feel. So far.. i've managed to work even with the discomfort.

My embryo report : he wants them to be 8 cells by today:

I have : 5 - 8 cell grade 1 embryos
2- 8 cell grade 2 embryos
7 - 6 cell embryos ( he said these can catch up)
and 2 - embryos that are lagging and will most likely not make the cut.

I'm very pleased with the report as last cycle I didn't have very good quality eggs. Maybe slowing down my stimming process and introducing the growth hormone helped!!

i'm ready for sat.... tick tock.. tick tock.. tick tock!! lol..

sending baby dust to everyone!! xoxo

Great report. Hope th OHSS settles soon xx

Miss annabelle - congratualtions on the scan! :kiss:

Miss Redknob - Sorry to hear about your BFN, at least you are looking on the positive side and heading for FET. :hugs:

Annette - I know how you feel about OHSS im going through the same but for me ive had no constipation ive been to opposite! :wacko: Im really bloated but having to go in regular to the blood tests to the clinic had one today and need to call back later to see if i need any more before PT on thursday! I was told its when you cant keep anything down and breathless is when its serious so FX'd we both just have a mild case. Good luck for ET tomorrow. :kiss:

Hope everyone else is doing well all you that are PUPO. Shouldnt be long for us all the have confirmation on those BFP yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am feeling very deflated right now! I could actually cry:cry:

first scan stimming for 7days
So lining is at 9mm Left side I have 2 follies 19mm & 16mm Right Side I have 2x14mm a 12mm and a 9mm (they can't be sure this will catch up) I am really hoping that you ladies give me some good news and tell me it could still happen for us! Got to go back for another scan tomorrow.

Stay positive Slb80 this could still happen as you have only been stimming for 7 days i was stimming for 10 to 12 days and they grew alot after the first scan. someone told me that they can grow between 1-3mm a day. There is still plenty of time. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->