IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

After my ET I was told that the embryo won't fall out but I laid there for about 10mins before getting up lol. I then went next door to the clinic and laid down for an hour while I had acupuncture.

Hello Ladies...

Wanted to give you an update... I had my ET today. :happydance::happydance: I transferred one embryo today as the doc highly suggested it because of the OHSS I have been experiencing :-( it was a tough decision for me and my DH. I was sitting in his office thinking: what if this ONE doesnt take.. twins would be nice so I would not have to go through this again.. I had visions of twins since we started this process... etc. in the end we decided to trust the doctor's opinion.. and he was highly suggesting just one. When he saw my ovaries and the size, he said that confirmed that it was a good decision to put back one because of the risk of OHSS and a twin pregnancy.

So.. so far we have 4 :cold: and possibly more tomorrow. The doc will give me a call.

I am on complete bedrest .. that's the hardest part for me!! I'm still bloated and crampy from OHSS... hope that goes away.. or stays due to a BFP!!

Thanks for all fo your support ladies!! I am not as strong as some other ladies in here... I WILL be POAS probably in 3-4 days... and not telling my husband
( who is laying right next to me and laughing because he thinks i'm crazy! )lol

I'm off to my next addiction... PINTEREST!!! lol...

Sending tons of baby dust :dust: to everyone!! oxo

AnnetteCali you are PUPO :wohoo: I'm so happy for you! I hope you get your :bfp:

Congrats on the ET Annette!! :thumbup: And I hear you on wanting to test early, I thought I would be able to wait until this coming Friday, but now my resolve is faltering...!

Savanna I am testing Friday too, I share your impatience, and i'm trying hard not to try and symptom spot....Friday seems too long a wait....! Fingers crossed for your :bfp: x

And congrats on becoming PUPO Annette :hugs:

Hey Ladies

Hows everyone doing? All you ladies who are PUPO how you feeling anyone testing early?

AFM - convinced im going to hold out til thursday for my OTD but trying so hard not to sympton spot! Had cramping on and off and back aches feeling tried all the time at the moment and getting a killer headache coming on right now!!! Starting to feel like it hasnt worked tho as not getting the tell tale sign of sore boobs etc. FX'd that thursday comes round quickly. xx

Hi Sandy I think I'm out I've been spotting since yesterday I have no symptoms whatsoever. I'm not even going to test I'll just wait until my OTD. DH and I already agreed that if this doesn't work we are doing FET in November.

Hi Ladies...

Thanks for the congrats on being PUPO!!

Sandy... you know i will be testing early!! I will probably start testing on Wed.. I know that's ridiculously early.. but.. I have no willpower when it comes to that!

I have such mixed emotions this cycle... i'm trying to be positive... but also don't want to get too excited .. in case there is a let down :( such an emotional roller coaster!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of us! xoxo So far this has been a lucky thread!!

Hi Sandy I think I'm out I've been spotting since yesterday I have no symptoms whatsoever. I'm not even going to test I'll just wait until my OTD. DH and I already agreed that if this doesn't work we are doing FET in November.

Happy Bunny.. hang in there. When i got pregnant last oct with IUI
( unfortunately ended in a MC at 10 weeks)... I had zero symptoms! when I peed on the stick I was sure I would only see one line... as i had no symptoms!
Everyone's body is different. when is your OTD?

Yesterday I had no symptoms either it's definitely a emotional rollercoaster as today I have. So many ups and downs. Should be exciting next week for us all. Can't wait to see all the bfp coming through xx

Happy Bunny.. hang in there. When i got pregnant last oct with IUI
( unfortunately ended in a MC at 10 weeks)... I had zero symptoms! when I peed on the stick I was sure I would only see one line... as i had no symptoms!
Everyone's body is different. when is your OTD?

My sister in law told me that she never had any symptoms. The spotting is what's worrying me. My OTD is Tuesday.

HappyBunny, hang in there, you never know. My friend had spotting near the end of her 2ww and is currently 15 wks pregnant. FX'd for you x :hugs:

I'm finding it hard not to symptom spot, I have sore boobs and aches similar to the start of AF - I thought this was a side effect of the cyclogest pessaries though? (sorry if tmi). Test day is Friday....

Hang in there HappyBunnyAb, sometimes spotting is a good sign!!

Try and stay positive HappyBunny, I had spotting with 2 of my pregnancies and it was just old blood coming down. Just rest and lay on your left hand side if you can :hugs:

Is it too early for me to start POAS ladies?! lol... I drive myself nuts symptom spotting!! The whole bed rest thing doesnt give me much to do but symptom spot and read a ton of ttc posts! aaahh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->