IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

No.. haven't done that yet... so maybe i should start poas then!! :)

HappyBunny, hang in there, you never know. My friend had spotting near the end of her 2ww and is currently 15 wks pregnant. FX'd for you x :hugs:

I'm finding it hard not to symptom spot, I have sore boobs and aches similar to the start of AF - I thought this was a side effect of the cyclogest pessaries though? (sorry if tmi). Test day is Friday....
Thanks! Friday will come soon. I felt the same way I symptom spot everything.

Try and stay positive HappyBunny, I had spotting with 2 of my pregnancies and it was just old blood coming down. Just rest and lay on your left hand side if you can :hugs:

Thanks! I will do that. I'm trying not to think about it too much. I wanted to test but I'm just going to wait for my beta.

AnnatteCali, good luck. I haven't tested yet DH wants me too but I think I'm going to wait!

HappyBunny.. man you have willpower! Knowing me... i am going to buy some tests tomorrow to test out my trigger.... ( of course i wont tell dh) ... :S

My trigger was out by 7dpo, maybe do a test and see what you get?

Try and stay positive HappyBunny, I had spotting with 2 of my pregnancies and it was just old blood coming down. Just rest and lay on your left hand side if you can :hugs:

Thanks! I will do that. I'm trying not to think about it too much. I wanted to test but I'm just going to wait for my beta.

You are good I started POAS at 5dp5dt :)

from looking at this chart.. I know it's not even possible to get a positive yet.. so maybe.. just maybe.. i will hold off! :)

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

I might do it tomorrow! FX for me!

I might do it tomorrow! FX for me!

Exciting!! Fingers crossed for you! xoxox x

Fingers crossed if you do it tomorrow HappyBunny!

It's so reassuring to see that I'm not the only one who's stressing about symptoms, or lack thereof. So far I haven't had any apart from tiredness, but I think that last time I had a BFP (though ended in MM) I didn't have any symptoms until 1 weeks after the beta anyway.

Might POAS on Wednesday or Thursday if I can't wait until OTD on Friday. I figure it should show by then.

Good luck to everyone who's testing this week - hope we get a lot of BFPs!!!

Did anyone have trouble sleeping after EC? I've been sleeping really badly for the last 3 nights - not sure if its a side-effect of the meds?

Good luck to those testing this week x

Victory78 - I havent slept well for the last week or 2 but thought it was just me. Ive been really tired as well. Last night i had a early night was in bed for 9:30pm and woke up at 1am and then at 4am then alarm goes off at 5:45am which seems to be my routine lately. Also needing the toilet evertime i wake up now as well. xx

Annette Congrats on being PUPO! I know it must have been a hard descision to transfer one but your Dr knows best, I felt the same, I would have loved to have twins but happy with my singleton!

As for the POAS addiction, well you know me, I think I am the WORST for that on this thread, I honestly do not know how the other ladies held out! I was testing day after ET to test out trigger which was gone by 3dp5dt I then got a very very faint positive on 4dp5dt and continued to test until I could see the line without squinting which was 6dp5dt then I started to announce it. You should see my stash of hpts haha, I'm still taking them every few days just to make sure it's real LOL! I love seeing those two lines after years of seeing nothing.

HappyBunny-Don't worry about your lack of symptoms I didn't really have any except sore bbs and tiredness, I'm still not really having any symptoms now apart from a sore feeling in my uterus, that's it! Stay positive.

Sandy-Hoping thursday comes round quick for you the waiting must be torture!

Good luck everyone else who's PUPO. Don't forget this is a lucky thread!! XXX

Thanks Athena, when is your scan?

AFM - Thought i got quite a good sleep last night and felt quite fresh this morning but its starting to hit me now and feeling really tired. Keep getting pains in my left side just under my ribs not good.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Is anyone testing before there Beta this week? xx

Sounding like some good symptoms on here - and don't be afraid of a lack of symptoms. Athena is right; I had a few days where I didn't have any either. Waking up early to pee is definitely one of mine though!

Will catch up more tonight but :hugs: to all! Excited for everyone to test/do betas!!!

Athena...

We are alike with it comes to POAS! lol... I woke up feeling down this morning because I don't really have any symptoms.. other than light light cramping.. so I'm glad to hear from you ladies that it's possible to get a BFP without many symptoms.

I'm gonna need some support for sure the next week to keep positive! I have so much invested ... financially and emotionally... it's a scary thing to think it may not work again. :-( i've been praying and asking God and my mother to send me my little baby this cycle. Before my mom died.. she would always say she knew she wouldnt get to see my children.... and i remember getting mad at her whenever she said that.. but.. it's interesting how a person just knows. My mom also would tell me frequently she dreamt of my little son.. with his cute little curly hair and big brown eyes...hopefully she's ready to send him from heaven ! xoxo

Thanks for listening ladies.

I am most likely going to go to target to buy some FRER to pee on today! lol.. They have a pack of 3 for $8.. such a bargain! :) The cashier probably thinks i'm crazy when I buy 3 packs of 3 ! lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->