IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Sandy, my scan is Oct 18th, so ages...!

Annette, what you said brought a tear to my eye, my Dad is in heaven, I hope he and God are looking down on me and blessing me with a healthy pregnancy.

I always imagine if we have a boy he will have dark curly hair and brown eyes too! It's so weird trying to think what they will look like. Keep positive hon :hugs: I really don't see how women get so many symptoms so early on when there's hardly any hormone in your system to make the symptoms, they are just way too similar to af to deliberate over anyway, especially after all the ivf drugs. I would say the only real symptom was the tiredness which is killing me now I can barely stay awake during the day! :sleep:

As for the FRER all hpts were 3 for 2 in Boots so I got 4 packs FRER and 2 CB DIGI needless to say I went to the self service check out :haha:

Egg collection tomorrow ladies. Hope they get some good ones and a great fertility report!

Hope everyone is doing well? X

Hi Ladies,

Glad everyone is doing well and holding on. This is a lucky thread so hold on :hug:

HappyBunnyAb did you manage to test?

Update from me........ Well i had some brown discharge 2 days ago and I started panicking. DH convinced me to test, so I gave in and tested. I got a faint BFP, I didn't get too excited as I thought it was too early (9dp2dt). Yesterday I had no spotting or discharge which was good. My OTD is tomorrow, so I tested this morning and I got a dark :bfp: I got so excited :wohoo:
Then there came a scare this afternoon!! I had a bit of a brown bleed, enough to wet my panty liner (sorry tmi). I called my clinic and they asked me to go in for a beta test. Because I did the test this afternoon, I won't get my results untill tomorrow morning. I'm trying to stay calm but its hard, this is a roller coaster!! The spotting has stopped the last time I checked, and my back is achy as if AF is coming. It's going to be a long night with a lot of knicker spotting!!!
Sorry about the whinnying, I hope you guys are doing fine :kiss:

Congratulations chichifab on your bfp. Be thinking of you tomorrow morning when you get your official result. Fx' d that the spotting has stopped xx

Congratulations chichifab on your bfp. Be thinking of you tomorrow morning when you get your official result. Fx' d that the spotting has stopped xx

Thank you sandy :hugs: the spotting has stopped the last time I checked. I pray that it's a sticky one. When is your OTD?

Thursday!!!!!!! Starting to doubt if it's worked now. Feeling really tired with a few aches today. 3 days til dday and counting xxxx

chichifab congrats on the BFP!! Glad to hear the spotting has stopped!

Sandy.. keeping my fingers crossed... hopefully you'll get your BFP!!

AFM: The doc called me today and said I have 7 :cold: !! yay!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Chichifab :wohoo: :wohoo: so excited for you! Congratulations! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

AFM, I did test but I didn't do it with the first morning urine and it was negative! I've decided to get new tests since these are from last year. My OTD is tomorrow and I'm still spotting. I hope to hear good news tomorrow.

AFM: The doc called me today and said I have 7 :cold: !! yay!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is such a good number! :happydance: I hope you don't have to use them soon and you get prego this time around.

Chichifab congrats on your bfp, keeping everything crossee that the spotting stays away and your bean is super sticky!

Annette wow 7 that's great news. If your going to have a huge family ;-)

Thursday!!!!!!! Starting to doubt if it's worked now. Feeling really tired with a few aches today. 3 days til dday and counting xxxx

I'll be thinking of you Sandy! I hope you get your :bfp: Are you testing that morning or are you just going in for your beta?

Egg collection tomorrow ladies. Hope they get some good ones and a great fertility report!

Hope everyone is doing well? X

Good luck tomorrow slb80! I hope your fertility report is good.

That's a lovely number, I hope you don't get to use them soon :happydance:

Chichifab :wohoo: :wohoo: so excited for you! Congratulations! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

AFM, I did test but I didn't do it with the first morning urine and it was negative! I've decided to get new tests since these are from last year. My OTD is tomorrow and I'm still spotting. I hope to hear good news tomorrow.

I pray it's good news for both of us!!

Chichifab YAY!!! I knew it, congratulations. Keep us posted on your beta.

SLB wishing you the very best of luck tmw, it will all go by so fast now :)

HappyBunny stay positive you're not out yet :)

Annette-7!!! Wow, that's nearly a football team ;) Praying you don't need them this time round xxx

I'll be thinking of you Sandy! I hope you get your :bfp: Are you testing that morning or are you just going in for your beta?

Just waiting til my blood test. Having really mixed emotions at the min

Thinking of you, stay positive xx

slb80 & Chichifab: Good luck tomorrow for different reasons - thinking of you both and await your news

Sandy83: not long until Thursday... fingers crossed

Annette: great frosty numbers, and hopefully they'll remaining chilling for a while! I don't think I've got any frosties - they were going to call me today and I haven't heard anything, but I would have had 2 at the most, so just putting faith and hope in this cycle - according to 'standard what's happening now' the embryos should attach to my lining tomorrow (4dp3dt) - that is what I'm visualising!

7 days until my blood test - hoping this week goes very quickly! At the moment, I'm not planning on testing early.

Is anyone taking Clexane injections - they have to be the worst injection of them all and makes the earlier various injections seem like a breeze! Dread them every evening!

slb80 & Chichifab: Good luck tomorrow for different reasons - thinking of you both and await your news

Sandy83: not long until Thursday... fingers crossed

Annette: great frosty numbers, and hopefully they'll remaining chilling for a while! I don't think I've got any frosties - they were going to call me today and I haven't heard anything, but I would have had 2 at the most, so just putting faith and hope in this cycle - according to 'standard what's happening now' the embryos should attach to my lining tomorrow (4dp3dt) - that is what I'm visualising!

7 days until my blood test - hoping this week goes very quickly! At the moment, I'm not planning on testing early.

Is anyone taking Clexane injections - they have to be the worst injection of them all and makes the earlier various injections seem like a breeze! Dread them every evening!

Attach embryos attach!!! :)Hopefully you will have some frosties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->