IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

....my post took so long to write that I am now behind!

Massive congrats Happybunny :wohoo: x

Huge contrast happy bunny!!

EC went well. Back at hone now relaxing while DH does the housework. They got 5eggs. Absolutely made up with that and they seem really happy with that. I will get a phone call later to say how many are mature. She thinks one maybe immature but still 4 is good. They are doing ICSI so fx we get one good embryo. Transfer is likely to be Friday. They almost switched to regular ivf because Dh sample is normal. He has never had a normal sample before and the last few times it was so low they froze some but they have decided to do ICSI any way. Get fertilization report tomorrow. Hope all carries on going to plan.

Congratulations Happybunny im so happy for you! Yay!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Slb80 - Glad EC went well 5 eggs is great, keeping my FX'd for your fertilisation report. :hugs:

This thread is so lucky hope it brings may more :bfp: this week its all exciting! xx

Good morning ladies!

Thanks for the kind, sincere, and encouraging words. I feel better today. I swear I cant stand waiting these 9 days to find out of i'm pregnant or not. I drive myself crazy... it's all I think about every second of the day! ggrrr!!!

I decided to keep a small list of my symptoms or lack of.. just to keep me sorta sane! lol... especially since you know i've been testing since 2dp5dt! lol.

Happy bunny... massive congrats! cant wait for your beta!! xoxox

Slb80.. cant wait to hear the fertilization report!

keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad to have found a forum as supportive as this one! xoxo x

Happy Bunny woohoo :dance::wohoo::wohoo: That is amazing news, can't wait for the result of your beta!

slb80 5 is fantastic, look forward to hearing your report tmw x

Hi Ladies,

HappyBunny a masive Congratulations:happydance::happydance::happydance:

How is everyone doing?

As for me, I just came to quickly update you as I am at work. I got my call this noon and its definately a :bfp: :cloud9: my beta number on a day before my OTD is 98!!!:happydance:

Chichi that is brilliant news....congrats :wohoo: This really is a lucky thread, let's hope it continues for the rest of us testers in the coming weeks x

Congratulations Chichifab thats great news! xx

Hi Ladies,

HappyBunny a masive Congratulations:happydance::happydance::happydance:

How is everyone doing?

As for me, I just came to quickly update you as I am at work. I got my call this noon and its definately a :bfp: :cloud9: my beta number on a day before my OTD is 98!!!:happydance:

Amazing news congratulations:happydance::happydance:. Such a lucky thread!

Just had a call to say four eggs were mature and have been injected. Will get our full report tomorrow.

I forgot to say before, i was packing my bag this morning with dressing gown and slippers and found a little wooden train in my bag with the name Emily printed underneath. I have absolutely no idea where it came from as that bag only goes to work and a night class I do. A sign maybe? I do hope so.

Chichifab That's absolutely amazing, so happy for you :happydance:

Slb80 woah that's spooky about the train, deffo a sign!

A hive of activity today on our luck thread! Chichifab - Massive Congratulations.

slb80 - that is a great number. I can't wait to hear how many fertilize. How are you feeling?

AnnetteCali - that is what we are here for to hear you out and to vent! You will get your bfp.

Sandy you are next! Those symptoms sound promising. I get tired at night and want to be in by by 7:30.

chichifab that is a great number :wohoo: I'm so happy for you!

Thank you ladies! I'm still trying to process this whole thing. I don't want to get too excited until I hear my beta. I can't wait! DH has been calling me all morning wondering what time the clinic will call.

I am feeling good happy bunny. Crampy but nothing a paracetmol and a hot water bottle can't fix.

Have you heard from the clinic yet? X

fx'd for a great beta happybunny :)

Congrats chifab! How many days past ovulation are you?

I am feeling good happy bunny. Crampy but nothing a paracetmol and a hot water bottle can't fix.

Have you heard from the clinic yet? X

Not yet! DH keeps calling me every 30 minutes wanting to know if they called! :dohh: so here I am still waiting.

well ladies it looks like it was a chemical. My number was only 6. The Dr said to stop all medication and once I get my period to call back so I can do FET in November. I'm a little sad but hopeful that next month will be it. Clinic has 80% success rates for FET. I did tell him about my spotting. I also have 12 :cold: so hopefully next month is my month.

Wonderful news chichifab and happy bunny!! Congrats to you both!

Slb I hope your four eggs mature nicely to blast.

Annette the tww can be the hardest part at times. You're about half way there!

Afm, wish I had more good news to add to this thread. Unfortunately I had my beta today and was bfn. Looks like another fresh cycle for me. Hoping for a better round two!

Oh HappyBunny, you're post came through as I was writing mine! So sorry!! :hugs: I'm happy to hear your clinic has such high success rates with FET. With 12 frosties I'm sure you'll have your bfp in no time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->