IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

well ladies it looks like it was a chemical. My number was only 6. The Dr said to stop all medication and once I get my period to call back so I can do FET in November. I'm a little sad but hopeful that next month will be it. Clinic has 80% success rates for FET. I did tell him about my spotting. I also have 12 :cold: so hopefully next month is my month.

I'm so sorry HappyBunnyAb. I wish you didn't have to use your frosties this soon, but the positive thing is you have some! Enough to leave some for second baby! November will come around quick and I am rooting for you:hugs:

Wonderful news chichifab and happy bunny!! Congrats to you both!

Slb I hope your four eggs mature nicely to blast.

Annette the tww can be the hardest part at times. You're about half way there!

Afm, wish I had more good news to add to this thread. Unfortunately I had my beta today and was bfn. Looks like another fresh cycle for me. Hoping for a better round two!

I am so sorry L4hope, You will have your BFP soon:hugs: I will be rooting for you :kiss:

Just thought I'd pop my head in and see how everyone is doing. This definitely was a lucky thread. Lucky because I'm so happy to see all the BFP's and that I found you gals. Nobody understands how emotional and stressful this can be for a couple wanting to start a family. I myself had a breakdown Friday night (I finally realized it's ok to cry and let it all out - everything). Partly because of another failed cycle but more importantly I'm going to age another year next month. Good lord I was suppose to be having my third child by now and I don't have anything to show for all the efforts of trying to get pregnant. I know some people get further ahead in the game than others but I wish you all the best of luck :hug:

Thankfully, my RE will be making some changes so it looks like I get my 2nd chance again for my 2nd IVF. No lupron this time...they think because I'm like clockwork and healthy that lupron oversupressed my body and just couldn't get over the hump to produce lots of follicles. Instead of lupron I'll use Ganarelix right after I start stimming to ensure I don't ovulate. Looks like November right before turkey day will be our next chance.

As for venting I too have a story to share that happened last month. My girlfriend and her husband are both very heavy smokers and drinkers. She decided to go off the pill since she thought it would take some time to get preggo. Then WHAM BAM first try she falls pregnant. Now us girls get together every summer for a "college" reunion. She was still smoking at the time so I just didn't think anything of it...last month she announces to everyone she's preggo and the due date is January 2013. My brain has already done the calculation to know that she's been smoking during her pregnancy!! Mind you still smoking to this day. Crying because she feels guilty and that she didn't want to get pregnant so fast. Girls, I think I'm going to lose a friend once I open up my mouth! As some of you said previously I would do anything to be pregnant and love every sickness and fatigue that came with it...I'm praying next month is my month and anyone else who will be joining me. Good luck everyone!

HappyBunny and L4Hope, I'm so sorry to hear it didn't work out, but don't give up hope! Seeing all the BFPs on this thread have definitely give me faith that if it doesn't happen this time around, it will still happen some day soon!

Chicafab that's amazing news - massive congratulations!

Sending positive vibes to everyone who's testing this week!!!

Oh Happybunny and L4hope I am so sorry, i feel so upset for you both (and your respective partners). Sending you big :hugs: I hope you find the support and friendliness of this group helps to ease your pain a little, we are all thinking of you :cry: xx

HappyBunny and L4Hope I am so sorry to both of you, I am thinking of you and sending love and support.

I want you to know that I feel positive you will get your BFPs.

Your positivity and strength of character will see you through. God knows how much we have to invest in this process, but it will all be worth it in the end :hugs:

Just thought I'd pop my head in and see how everyone is doing. This definitely was a lucky thread. Lucky because I'm so happy to see all the BFP's and that I found you gals. Nobody understands how emotional and stressful this can be for a couple wanting to start a family. I myself had a breakdown Friday night (I finally realized it's ok to cry and let it all out - everything). Partly because of another failed cycle but more importantly I'm going to age another year next month. Good lord I was suppose to be having my third child by now and I don't have anything to show for all the efforts of trying to get pregnant. I know some people get further ahead in the game than others but I wish you all the best of luck :hug:

Thankfully, my RE will be making some changes so it looks like I get my 2nd chance again for my 2nd IVF. No lupron this time...they think because I'm like clockwork and healthy that lupron oversupressed my body and just couldn't get over the hump to produce lots of follicles. Instead of lupron I'll use Ganarelix right after I start stimming to ensure I don't ovulate. Looks like November right before turkey day will be our next chance.

As for venting I too have a story to share that happened last month. My girlfriend and her husband are both very heavy smokers and drinkers. She decided to go off the pill since she thought it would take some time to get preggo. Then WHAM BAM first try she falls pregnant. Now us girls get together every summer for a "college" reunion. She was still smoking at the time so I just didn't think anything of it...last month she announces to everyone she's preggo and the due date is January 2013. My brain has already done the calculation to know that she's been smoking during her pregnancy!! Mind you still smoking to this day. Crying because she feels guilty and that she didn't want to get pregnant so fast. Girls, I think I'm going to lose a friend once I open up my mouth! As some of you said previously I would do anything to be pregnant and love every sickness and fatigue that came with it...I'm praying next month is my month and anyone else who will be joining me. Good luck everyone!

That is just terrible that your friend is smoking when she is pregnant, I think it's disgusting and can't believe anyone would do that. I am afraid to even drink a cup of tea in case it has too much caffeine let alone smoke! Despicable. I would find it hard not to say anything also.

Praying next month is your time :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you, HappyBunny and L4hope!!! I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out, but praying for you both and I know you will have your BFPs and your sweet babies in your arms soon. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

kchope, I've been thinking of you and I'm glad that your RE has a plan for your 2nd IVF. Hang in there and please come to us for support whenever you need it!!! I feel so blessed to have found you ladies and it's amazing how we've already gone through so much together when many of us are halfway across the globe from each other!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all for the kind and supportive words! As we all share our experiences and emotions going through this crazy ttc process, it's very clear that we are not alone and everything we are feeling, good or bad, is quitenormal.
As for birthdays, they bring on a whole new meaning when ttc. I turned 31 in august which was also my would have been dd so let's just say it was not a happy day.
And as for our friends. We have a few who haven't started trying for children and just don't get it. And on the other end we have our friends with babies who are slowly starting to have their seconds. Oi vey...have we not been through enough trials and tribulations. But I do believe with faith perseverance and science we will all get our bfps!

Really sorry to hear that happybunny and L4hope. :hugs: thinking of you and Dh. Xx

Big hugs to Happy Bunny and L4Hope ... so sorry about the bfn. It's devastating because we put so much hope into this process. Praying you guys get your bfp with the FET! Happy Bunny... glad you have a lot of frosties to choose from!

AFM: work managed to keep me super busy today.. so I didn't think about my symptoms or lack of symptoms as much today! I have a pretty busy week at work this week so that will help keep my mind busy for a bit!

Hope everyone else is doing well xoox

So I wasn't able to wait any longer and POAS this morning, 8dp5dt, and got a BFN....I know it could still be too early, but I feel like it should show by now if I was pregnant. OTD is on Friday, so I guess I can't give up hope yet, but feeling pretty gutted this morning...

Savanna I'm sorry you got a bfn, you must stay positive though as it could be too early to show just yet. My OTD is Friday too, I'm dying to test early but am really scared of the result being negative :hugs:

Really sorry you got a bfn when you tested Savanna.:hugs: but it is still early :kiss:

Rachoo i know what you meant by not wanting to test my OTD is tomorrow and so scared to test im so close so wont be testing as want the official results. Bit worried this morning as discharge off the pessaries had a slight brown colour to it (sorry tmi) for the first time, so many mixed emotions at the moment bring on tomorrow 1 day to DDAY!!!!!!!! xx

Savanna don't loose hope. It could be too earlyto show. Keeping everything crossed for you all. Xx

Just got fertilisation report. Three out of the four fertilised. Going in Friday to have one put back xx

Congratulations Slb 80 thats a great report. Hopefully the other 2 will be frozen xx

I'm really sorry to hear about your BFN's HappyBunny and L4Hope - I am thinking of you lots and wishing you tons of luck for your next cycles - come on November! Big big hugs

Slb80: fantastic that 3 out of 4 fertilised, and good luck with ET on Friday.

Savanna: I'm sorry you got a BFN 8dp5dt but still remaining hopeful for you until your OTD on Friday

And for the girls nearing OTD, I'm thinking about you all - Sandy83 for tomorrow, Savanna and Rachoo for Friday. When is your OTD AnnetteCali? Anyone else??? Mine's next Tuesday....

I'm now 5dp3dt - I have no idea if they are symptoms or me worrying etc, but I've been sleeping so badly for the past 3 nights - waking up all the time and having lots of vivid dreams. I've felt a bit ill for the past 2 mornings too. Sure I'm just clutching onto hopeful symptoms as I know deep-down its too early still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->