IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Try not to think to much into the symptons Victory i know its easier said than done but ive had it when somedays ive had no symptons and others im overloaded with symptons and ive tried not to looking into things to much and my head is still all over the place just try to stay positive tuesday will be here before you know it :hugs: xx

Any ladies experienced quite uncomfortable lower back pain!!!!!! just checking if this is normal? xx

Didn't have any back pain, just a lot of tugging, stretching feeling in uterus xx

Its just came on this morning. Im sitting a lot at work but never had this before. its all crazy i dont know what to think of my symptons i.e. good or bad its driving me crazy! xx

I did have a back pain though I wouldn't call it pain as such. It was like heat accross my lower back.
Hang in there, everyone is different with symptoms :kiss:

Well b/w is tomorrow to find out if its worked so not much longer! Scary as ive waiting for tomorrow to come over the TWW and now i'm not looking forward to tomorrow in case its bad news!

I'm really sorry to hear about your BFN's HappyBunny and L4Hope - I am thinking of you lots and wishing you tons of luck for your next cycles - come on November! Big big hugs

Slb80: fantastic that 3 out of 4 fertilised, and good luck with ET on Friday.

Savanna: I'm sorry you got a BFN 8dp5dt but still remaining hopeful for you until your OTD on Friday

And for the girls nearing OTD, I'm thinking about you all - Sandy83 for tomorrow, Savanna and Rachoo for Friday. When is your OTD AnnetteCali? Anyone else??? Mine's next Tuesday....

I'm now 5dp3dt - I have no idea if they are symptoms or me worrying etc, but I've been sleeping so badly for the past 3 nights - waking up all the time and having lots of vivid dreams. I've felt a bit ill for the past 2 mornings too. Sure I'm just clutching onto hopeful symptoms as I know deep-down its too early still!

Victory... my OTD is Monday 10/15.. and of course i'm symptom spotting like crazy! I manage to find little symptoms every day.. but that could be just because I want this so badly to be a bfp. :S

praying we all get our bfp's soon! xoxo

Sandy, Chichifab is right everyone gets different symptoms. Seriously, some days I had absolutely nothing at all so DON'T STRESS! You are driving yourself barmy and analysing everything which is natural as you want it to have worked so badly. At least tmw you will know, so exciting!! xxx

Savanna don't loose hope. It could be too earlyto show. Keeping everything crossed for you all. Xx

Just got fertilisation report. Three out of the four fertilised. Going in Friday to have one put back xx

That is great! You are going to be PUPO soon! :happydance:

Its just came on this morning. Im sitting a lot at work but never had this before. its all crazy i dont know what to think of my symptons i.e. good or bad its driving me crazy! xx

Don't stress Sandy! I'm sure you are going to get your bfp tomorrow. Keeing my FX for you!

Hi, I'm struggling with symptoms at the moment too....I have sore boobs, heavy aching feeling in lower abdo (similar to first day of AF) and sometimes lower back ache too. I know these symptoms can also be due to the progesterone pessaries though right?

Sandy, I am glad I am not the only one aprehensive about testing, I'm excited too, but scared :shrug: ....Ill be thinking of you :hugs:

Sandy and Rachoo, I'll me thinking about you as we'll all approaching your OTD! Like you two, I'm really scared about tomorrow...I want this to much and afraid of the disappointment.

I'm not too hopeful that it'll be a positive in my case given the BFN at home, but I guess you never know. And at least we have two frosties, which is a first, so a BNF might be a bit easier to handle.

FX'd for you both Rachoo and Savanna.

Well had bloods taken this morning now its just a waiting game til the results are in. Ive got to call between 4pm and 5pm to get the results. I dont finish work til 4pm and DH is picking me up from the metro at 4:45pm so waiting till im with him!

Ive been told they will be looking for the number to be over 50 and if it is will just book me straight in for a scan in 3 weeks time. If its below 50 they will have me in on monday to do another blood test in case it has been slow at implanting to double check. xx

Fingers crossed Sandy - I'm sure it'll be a long day, but hang in there and hope you get your BFP!!

GL Sandy - thinking of you today

Savanna and Rachoo: I'm with you - really scared to get to the test next Tuesday incase its not the news we want to hear, though after all these years I cannot imagine what it would be like to actually get a BFP

I don't think I've had any symptoms - still having vivid dreams and sleeping badly, but from a bit of googling, this is likely to be the progesterone pessaries!

If I'm not back online today, GL with ET tomorrow slb80

I'm keeping fingers crossed for you Sandy and all he Ladies testing in the next few days :kiss:

Praying for you, Sandy!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Annette, Savanna, Rachoo and Victory, can't wait till next week gets here for you!!!

Good luck tomorrow, slb!!!

So excited for everyone!!! :hugs: and :dust:

2 and a half hours till the call getting really nervous now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back