IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Aw I bet you are Sandy. Keeping everything crossed that it us your bfp!x

Good morning ladies!

Good luck Sandy! keeping my fingers crossed for you... and good luck to everyone else who is waiting to test, ER, ET, or fertilization reports! xoxox

It's reassuring to have you ladies to talk to ! thanks for all of your support! xoxoox

2 and a half hours till the call getting really nervous now! xx

Oh my gosh Sandy I'd rather POAS! The suspense is killing me let alone you! I'm sure this will be your BFP. Will check back in a while. Good Luck xxx

Me too! I keep refreshing my iPhone to see if Sandy has posted!

I keep popping back to see your result. I am sure it is a bfp xx

Good luck Sandy! Hope to hear good news soon!!

Well it was a BFN, just wasn't meant to be this time.

Good luck to those who have there OTD tomorrow fx'd xx

Thanks I was disappointed hearing it but think I'm ok about it. Just want the right time for us xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sandy, I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself and your DH and treat yourselves well. I know it will happen for you and soon! :hugs:

Sandy, I'm so sorry :hugs: Do take care of yourself, get some rest and spend some time with you DH, and I'm sure it'll happen next time around x

Sandy, so so sorry to you and DH :hugs: I know you will get your BFP soon. Lots of love and hugs :hugs: xxx

Oh no Sandy, I am so sorry and feel very sad for you :cry:

Sending huge hugs to you and hoping you get lots of rest and relaxation and spend special time with your DH. Thinking of you :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->