IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Sandy..

so sorry to hear this cycle didn't work for you. :-( keeping you in my prayers! xoxo

hope everyone else is hanging in there! xoxo

Just went for my blood test and now waiting for the results. Feeling very apprehensive given the BFN I got at home and absence of symptoms...but still somewhat hopeful!

Savanna and Rachoo thinking of you both today. Keeping my fingers crossed its a bfp.

Good luck for today Savanna and Rachoo keeping my FX'd for you xx

We got our BFP!!! I still can't believe it and even asked the clinic to confirm with the lab that those were in fact my results and not someone else! Level is at 375 too - so who know why it didn't show up on the home test! Lesson learned is never to POAS early again. DH and I are elated! Feels very surreal.

Rachoo, hoping you get your BFP too!

We got our BFP!!! I still can't believe it and even asked the clinic to confirm with the lab that those were in fact my results and not someone else! Level is at 375 too - so who know why it didn't show up on the home test! Lesson learned is never to POAS early again. DH and I are elated! Feels very surreal.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations to you and dh xx

Great News Savanna!! Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance:

Sandy - I'm so sorry and thinking of you and your DH lots. Big Hug xxx

Savanna: Huge congratulations - great news. It's definitely made me 100% decide not to POAS early

Thinking of you Rachoo

Congratulations Savannah that's amazing news, very happy for you and DH wow it is true some people don't get a positive on an hpt then?? That will give others hope when they've had BFN. Well done!

Good luck today Rachoo :)

A question for you NHS ladies.

Ive got funding for 3 cycles under the NHS, can anyone clarify if one cycle is just a fresh cycle and nothing else or if one cycle consists of a fresh cycle and any FET cycles with the first collection?

Hope that makes sense xx

A question for you NHS ladies.

Ive got funding for 3 cycles under the NHS, can anyone clarify if one cycle is just a fresh cycle and nothing else or if one cycle consists of a fresh cycle and any FET cycles with the first collection?

Hope that makes sense xx

I am sorry I really don't know and I think it varies from each area. I know my pct only fund one fresh cycle but I do know others are differentq

So I am now PUPO with twins. One embryo stopped developing over night which just left two. So we were advised to have both put back as they felt it gave us the best chance so it seems the pct policy if one only rule can be bent. Just praying we have a sticky one.

So I am now PUPO with twins. One embryo stopped developing over night which just left two. So we were advised to have both put back as they felt it gave us the best chance so it seems the pct policy if one only rule can be bent. Just praying we have a sticky one.

Congrats on being PUPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->