IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Congrats, Savanna!!! So happy for you!!! :happydance:

Slb, enjoy being PUPO!!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Rachoo, good luck!!! I'm praying for your :bfp:!!!

How is everyone else doing?

So I am now PUPO with twins. One embryo stopped developing over night which just left two. So we were advised to have both put back as they felt it gave us the best chance so it seems the pct policy if one only rule can be bent. Just praying we have a sticky one.

Congrats on being PUPO. What date do you test?

I'm definitely finding the 2WW the hardest part of the whole process! 5 days to go!

A question for you NHS ladies.

Ive got funding for 3 cycles under the NHS, can anyone clarify if one cycle is just a fresh cycle and nothing else or if one cycle consists of a fresh cycle and any FET cycles with the first collection?

Hope that makes sense xx

Hi Sandy, how are you doing today? I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question as I didn't qualify for NHS-funded treatment. Will they be able to do your FET cycle next month - hope so :hugs:

So I am now PUPO with twins. One embryo stopped developing over night which just left two. So we were advised to have both put back as they felt it gave us the best chance so it seems the pct policy if one only rule can be bent. Just praying we have a sticky one.

Congrats on being PUPO. What date do you test?

I'm definitely finding the 2WW the hardest part of the whole process! 5 days to go!

25th October. Going to be the longest two weeks ever!

A question for you NHS ladies.

Ive got funding for 3 cycles under the NHS, can anyone clarify if one cycle is just a fresh cycle and nothing else or if one cycle consists of a fresh cycle and any FET cycles with the first collection?

Hope that makes sense xx

Hi Sandy, how are you doing today? I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question as I didn't qualify for NHS-funded treatment. Will they be able to do your FET cycle next month - hope so :hugs:

Just waititng for appointment letter to come through to find out where we go from here.

Im doing ok actually better than i thought just want to get moving and try again still plenty fighting spirit left in me :kiss:

We got our BFP!!! I still can't believe it and even asked the clinic to confirm with the lab that those were in fact my results and not someone else! Level is at 375 too - so who know why it didn't show up on the home test! Lesson learned is never to POAS early again. DH and I are elated! Feels very surreal.

Rachoo, hoping you get your BFP too!

Congratulations!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Congratulations! You are PUPO!!

Hi ladies, well, what an extremely emotional night we have had....I tested last night, one day early and got a feint positive, so was super excited :happydance:

Then sadly we had to rush our 6 year old dog, Cooper, to the vets at midnight to be put to sleep (he's been fighting lymphoma for a little while and suddenly went downhill), he wasn't predicted to last this long :cry:

I re-tested this morning, twice, and definitely got our :bfp: - I feel like Cooper held out to see the positive result with us last night before he had to go.

My emotions are all over the place...I can't stop crying because I'm so happy and so sad all at the same time....probably hormones too.

Sorry to babble on....

Congrats savanna, so so happy for you too :wohoo:

I hope everyone else is doing good xx :hugs:

Congratulations Rachoo and so sorry at the same time. Thinking of you at this happy and sad time :hugs:

AFM - Well :witch: hasnt wasted anytime in making an appearance! I guess its good so if we decide to go for FET straight away hopefully we will be able to do it before Xmas! xx

Aw Rachoo congratulations on your bfp. I am so sorry for the loss of your dog. I am thinking of you and dh at this happy but sad time xxx

Congrats, Rachoo!!! So excited for you!!! :happydance: But so sorry about the loss of your beloved dog. :hugs:

Rachoo, congratulations, so happy for you :happydance:

Really sorry about your dog though, that's so sad, but at least you have some good news to hold on too right now

Rachoo Congratulations! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!

Sandy - She just came in today as well. Now I can call the Dr and get FET started. The sad part is that yesterday I took a test and it was positive! Next month is our month!

Well ive been told a letter is in the post with an appt date to attend but if i dont get anything by monday im going to call to see when i can go in. xx

Rachoo: huge congratulations - fantastic news! Although, having a dog too, I feel heartbroken about your dog. What an emotional 24 hours for you.....

HappyBunny & Sandy: good to hear that AF has arrived already and here's to positive FET's in November

AnnetteCali, you're next up with the OTD then its me - ahhhh!

Congrats to the bfp's !

Rachoo... So sorry to hear about your dog. So sad :-(

Afm: you ladies know I've been poas since 2dp5dt... And yesterday morning I got a really really faint bfp. I couldn't believe my eyes ... So I took another one in the afternoon ... And it was a hair darker . So now I'm poas twice a day ! Took one this morning ... It was still light.. Didn't get any darker from yesterday afternoons test... But it's still there . I'm nervous ... And hoping this one sticks .im worried because the lines r so light :(
I go for my beta on Monday ... I pray this isn't a chemical pregnancy !!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!!! Xoxo

Thank you Victory. Your OTD is coming up. I'm hoping for a bfp for you!

AnnetteCali don't give up. The lines will get darker. I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Congratulations Rachoo :happydance: so sorry to hear about your dog :hugs:

Annettcali - it sound like a BFP to me! Hang in there the line will get darker towards OTD :hug:

Congrats on you bfp Rachoo :dance: So sorry about your dog, sending you lots of :hugs:

Yay Annette, really hope it is the start of your bfp :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->