IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Sandy-With my pct one full cycle of funded includes any FET left over from the fresh cycle. With three funded cycles you are definitely going to be pregnant very soon xxx :hugs:

slb-congrats on being PUPO :happydance:

Rachoo- Huge congratulations to you, well done! Our clinic at the BCRM must be happy with all the recent BFPs, my friend got hers from there too! I am so sorry about cooper hun and am thinking of you. He is in a lovely place now :hugs:

Annette- As a fellow POAS addict just to reassure you when I got my very faint positive on 4dp5dt it took until at least 7/8dp5dt to get darker, as I have done many many tests now :blush: I can say that if I line them all up the ones I did early on very gradually get darker, it's not until last week that they are super dark. And yes, I am completely nutty for keeping POAS but I may as well use them up, still have a digi that I'm saving :dohh: So I have to say a huge congratulations to you too!!! :happydance::happydance:

Rachoo, which Dr did your transfer just to be curious? Dr Chandra did ours but we were under Mr Wardle as our consultant x

Rachoo, which Dr did your transfer just to be curious? Dr Chandra did ours but we were under Mr Wardle as our consultant x

I am not sure tbh. We were under Dr Chandra, but the actual ET was done by a lady, she was really lovely but i cannot remember her name - maybe because it was on a Saturday?

How are you feeling, when is your 6-7 week scan?

Oh yes, I expect they have different drs doing it all the time then, I thought they were so nice.

I'm great thanks, feeling really good, do feel pregnant now which is nice! Our 6 week scan is next thurs I will be exactly 6 weeks, really hoping to see a heartbeat!

Oh yes, I expect they have different drs doing it all the time then, I thought they were so nice.

I'm great thanks, feeling really good, do feel pregnant now which is nice! Our 6 week scan is next thurs I will be exactly 6 weeks, really hoping to see a heartbeat!

Wow, that'll be amazing. They told me they like to do the scan around 7 weeks so I'm waiting until the 30th....I can't wait :hugs:

Rachoo and Anthenna, for some reason my Dr. scheduled my scan only on the 13th November, which seems ages away, and would put me at just over 8 weeks. Feels like an eternity away and given the MM last time, I'm tempted to try to push to do it earlier....The norm seems to be around 6-7 weeks, am I right?

Rachoo and Anthenna, for some reason my Dr. scheduled my scan only on the 13th November, which seems ages away, and would put me at just over 8 weeks. Feels like an eternity away and given the MM last time, I'm tempted to try to push to do it earlier....The norm seems to be around 6-7 weeks, am I right?

Hi savanna,

It seems long but 6/7 weeks is common! I'm having mine at 7 weeks on the dot, on the 30th which seems miles away but I keep telling myself if I can stomach the 2ww then I can stomach anything!

Rachoo - we have the same scan date!

Athena - that's cool, I bet you can't wait.

Afm, I am having a metallic test and tirednessness as my symptoms so far!

Well the POAS addiction continues... my line started getting darker.. which as relieved some of my anxiety! I think I will be able to breathe once I get my beta numbers and hear/see the heartbeat.. which seems so far away! This time last year I got pregnant with IUI, but sadly miscarried... no heartbeat found on week 6.. then slowly developed .. then stopped on week 10. :-( Praying this is a sticky bean!!!

Thinking of all of you ladies!

Lately i've had terrible headaches that seem to last for the most part of the day. blah!

Congratulation Annetticali on your :bfp: :happydance:

I know what you mean about being scared after your MC, I was feeling the same! but told myself to just take one step at a time, and each day as it comes :)

Hi Ladies...

I'm a little worried as I just had some brown spotting when I went to the bathroom.. and a clump of the gross cronine came out as well. :-( Hope things are ok. Now I will be on spotting patrol ... :-( Cant wait for Monday to roll around so I can have my blood checked.. hopefully that will help ease some of my worry.

Congrats AnnetteCali! I hope you have a great beta on Monday. Don't worry about the spotting as long as its brown you should be fine.

Contracts on you bfp annettecali. I am sure it will be fine and you will get amazing blood results.

Hi Ladies...

I'm a little worried as I just had some brown spotting when I went to the bathroom.. and a clump of the gross cronine came out as well. :-( Hope things are ok. Now I will be on spotting patrol ... :-( Cant wait for Monday to roll around so I can have my blood checked.. hopefully that will help ease some of my worry.

Brown spotting is common, try not to worry :hugs:

In the UK with IVF 7 weeks is the norm, I am only having mine at 6 weeks because of my ectopic, I suppose they want to check straight off all in the right place because of risks involved if it's not, although I know this little one is in the right place as had had a lot of pain and bleeding at this point the last time.

8 weeks will be nice for a scan as you will be able to see a lot more and will def see the heartbeat which is so exciting! xx

Annette the brown spotting is just from the implantation, don't worry hon :hugs: I know that's easier said than done but I'm sure tmw your b/w will be great xx

Well the POAS addiction continues... my line started getting darker.. which as relieved some of my anxiety! I think I will be able to breathe once I get my beta numbers and hear/see the heartbeat.. which seems so far away! This time last year I got pregnant with IUI, but sadly miscarried... no heartbeat found on week 6.. then slowly developed .. then stopped on week 10. :-( Praying this is a sticky bean!!!

Thinking of all of you ladies!

Lately i've had terrible headaches that seem to last for the most part of the day. blah!

Congrats AnnetteCali! I hear you about being nervous after a MC, I also had a MM last time around, not heartbeat at 7 weeks, which was heart breaking. Trying not to stress too much time time around, but proving not to be that easy!!

In the UK with IVF 7 weeks is the norm, I am only having mine at 6 weeks because of my ectopic, I suppose they want to check straight off all in the right place because of risks involved if it's not, although I know this little one is in the right place as had had a lot of pain and bleeding at this point the last time.

8 weeks will be nice for a scan as you will be able to see a lot more and will def see the heartbeat which is so exciting! xx

Thanks Athena, I guess I'm just really nervous this time around, but I think I just need to try to enjoy the moment, take it one day at the time, and not second guess everything all the time. This will sound silly, but I almost wish I already had morning sickness so that I'd be reassured that everything is progressing as planned :blush:

Annette - As a lot of the ladies have said spotting can be very common, keeping my FX'd for a :bfp: for you tomorrow. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->