IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Rachoo and Anthenna, for some reason my Dr. scheduled my scan only on the 13th November, which seems ages away, and would put me at just over 8 weeks. Feels like an eternity away and given the MM last time, I'm tempted to try to push to do it earlier....The norm seems to be around 6-7 weeks, am I right?

In the UK with IVF 7 weeks is the norm, I am only having mine at 6 weeks because of my ectopic, I suppose they want to check straight off all in the right place because of risks involved if it's not, although I know this little one is in the right place as had had a lot of pain and bleeding at this point the last time.

8 weeks will be nice for a scan as you will be able to see a lot more and will def see the heartbeat which is so exciting! xx

Thanks Athena, I guess I'm just really nervous this time around, but I think I just need to try to enjoy the moment, take it one day at the time, and not second guess everything all the time. This will sound silly, but I almost wish I already had morning sickness so that I'd be reassured that everything is progressing as planned :blush:

I don't have MS either, yes I know EXACTLY what you mean I wish I had it too, I have had a few episodes of nausea but that's it. I think it doesn't usually kick in til the 6 week mark though and then we'll be wishing we didn't have it LOL!

Sandy-With my pct one full cycle of funded includes any FET left over from the fresh cycle. With three funded cycles you are definitely going to be pregnant very soon xxx :hugs:

Thanks for the info Athena as this makes me more positive that it will happen as only thought i would have 3 chances including FET but guess i could potentially have 6 chances if i get a fresh and fet per cycle.

Just not sure what the waiting time needs to be between a failed cycle and going on with FET im hoping i can do it before xmas if possible but still waiting for the letter to come through the post with my appt on. xx

I've heard ladies doing FET straight away, it probably depends on your hospital but it is possible. I really hope your appt comes through quickly. I know you will have your BFP soon xx

Thanks for your help ladies.. the spotting stopped last night... so far so good.

I go in tomorrow for my beta in the afternoon.. will know the results by 6 pm tomorrow! fingers crossed!

No sickness or anything yet.. other than mild cramping like AF cramps and headaches on and off. I agree with the ladies that said they are looking forward to MS , that way they know things are progressing! Maybe we will be lucky and never get sick?!! My youngest sister didn't have one sick day during her pregnancy! :)

Keeping everyone in my prayers! xoxo

Thanks HappyBunny!! I hope this one sticks!!

Just noticed you are also in California! Are you Northern or Southern?

Feeling slightly nervous for my beta tomorrow .. i don't feel any symptoms... my boobs aren't even as sore or full as they felt a few days ago! It's so hard not to stress over this process. i'm either waiting to ovulate... waiting for ER, waiting for ET, focussing on symptoms or lack of... my husband probably thinks i'm nuts!

wishing everyone a great week!

Keeping my fingers crossed for a great beta Annettecali.

I am now 3dp3dt and boy are they days going slow. This really is going to be the longest 2ww ever!

How everyone doing?

Keeping my FX'd for you Annette :hugs: cant wait to see your post later.

Slb the wait is very long especially when you are seeing other peoples posts as you just want to know the outcome. Will you be testing early? :kiss: xx

Originally I said no but I think by the time next weekend comes along I will crumble. Infact superdrug have an offer on their early pregnancy tests. Four for £7.99 so it would be rude not to get some.

Morning ladies - hope you all had good weekends.

Good luck with your beta today AnnetteCali

Slb80 - the 2WW goes soooooo slowly doesn't it!

My OTD is tomorrow and I've been getting really nervous over the weekend. All of last week I was feeling positive and its good to know you're PUPO, but now I'm so terrified of what tomorrow holds. I'm really trying to be positive. I have had zero symptoms until this morning where I have had AF like cramps. Our apt is at 08.30 tomorrow but I don't know when we get the results.

I just keep trying to visualise what is happening on each day. It just consumes your every second waking and sleeping. I have never known dh tell me to be careful so much in just a few days!

Good luck today Annette!

Victory good luck for you tomorrow!

Good luck with your beta today Annette! :)

Victory - right before my beta my only symptoms were af like cramps.fx'd for you:)

Good luck Victory! I hope you get good numbers. :dust:

AnnetteCali - good luck today! :dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->