IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Do we know how many BFP's and BFN's we got?
I'd be interested to hear what the stats were on this group!

I know I was one of the BFN's, and it would be helpful to hear what the final tally was between BFPs and BFNs (might give those of us that didn't get our BFPs some hope for next time?)

Has anyone who got a BFN thought about starting another thread? Is anyone going to try again in the nov/dec/jan timeframe?

I know I was one of the BFN's, and it would be helpful to hear what the final tally was between BFPs and BFNs (might give those of us that didn't get our BFPs some hope for next time?)

Has anyone who got a BFN thought about starting another thread? Is anyone going to try again in the nov/dec/jan timeframe?

Hi alicatt, I got a BFN too this cycle. I'm waiting for my scan on Friday to maybe start FET in November if not I have to wait until Jan/Feb.

I added everyone (I think, let me know if I left anyone out) and I counted 9 BFPs and 4 BFNs and a few who postponed. Does that sound right? Also, for those who got a BFP, there's a May/June 2013 (Summer Sensations) thread under Pregnancy Buddies, if you'd like to join.

Hey All...

Just wanted to say a quick hello.. Congrats to all that got their BFPs this month, so exciting. My Dr's office is so funny, they keep calling about 1 time per week to make sure everything is still fine and we are all set for the next cycle that will officially begin at the end of November.

They want to make sure I'm choosing a new sperm donor, and that I schedule a trial transfer, and that I'm taking my BCP on time.

Has anyone had any success with the antagonist protocol starting immediately after taking BCP? That is what they want to do with me.

Providing I get my period when they think I will, my stimulation should start around Nov 24th or so. The goal was to have the ER and ET between Dec 6th and Dec 15th. The Dr and his staff want to take off for the holidays. HEHE. I guess that is understandable! Interestingly enough, this schedule puts me at XMAS for my BETA. So that will be interesting! Nothing like a :bfp: for Christmas!

A :bfp: for Christmas would be awesome! I did Lupron with BCP and Follistim. I was told I have PCOS and then I was told it was under control. So my protocal was normal. I only stimm for 8 days.

Oh yes! Your the day after me right? How are you going?
I am back in work today thankfully. I really hope it helps the time pass. The cramping from ec&et has passed but last night I started to get some mild af type cramps low down. I smiled really hoping this is a good sign and not af preparing to start. Although the progesteone can cause cramping too can't it? Wow you can drive yourself crazy lol

Hi

I'm up to joining another thread i have my appointment on 26th Nov (hoping for it to be brought forward) so should be doing FET Dec/Jan. :happydance: xx

If you start another thread, please let us know how you get on. I'm really praying for all you guys and I know you will be successful soon xxx

Ill still be checking up on this one and posting as want to know how all you get on with your BFP xx

I thought this thread was quiet but then I realized I unsubscribed on my iPhone on accident! Oops!

Annette and Victory, can't wait to hear your news!!! Praying for you both!!!

Slb, the 2WW is so long! Just try to keep yourself occupied. Watch movies, read books or magazine, get together with friends or spend some QT with your DH. It will help pass the time.

I feel a little queasy sometimes, but praying it doesn't become full-blown MS. Right now, just really tired and still peeing a lot, especially in the early morning. Tired of doing shots, but hoping just a few more weeks of the PIO and Lovenox blood thinner (I think someone else on here was doing that - Victory, you're doing Clexane? I think it's the same thing as Lovenox.) Massive bruises on my tummy from the Lovenox and huge knots in the muscle on my bum from the PIO. Not to mention the icky green goo from the suppositories!

Signora, I'm still taking Clexane for at least another 2 weeks - still hate them! Also continuing with the yucky pessaries too!

Hey All...

Just wanted to say a quick hello.. Congrats to all that got their BFPs this month, so exciting. My Dr's office is so funny, they keep calling about 1 time per week to make sure everything is still fine and we are all set for the next cycle that will officially begin at the end of November.

They want to make sure I'm choosing a new sperm donor, and that I schedule a trial transfer, and that I'm taking my BCP on time.

Has anyone had any success with the antagonist protocol starting immediately after taking BCP? That is what they want to do with me.

Providing I get my period when they think I will, my stimulation should start around Nov 24th or so. The goal was to have the ER and ET between Dec 6th and Dec 15th. The Dr and his staff want to take off for the holidays. HEHE. I guess that is understandable! Interestingly enough, this schedule puts me at XMAS for my BETA. So that will be interesting! Nothing like a :bfp: for Christmas!

Here's to getting your BFP before Christmas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->