Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

i started charting march 26th (first day of lmp) i ovulated april 21st and i got my :bfp:on april 30th :happydance: i been a POAS addict, everyday i still do an hpt bc i am still shocked! but yes you are right i love being more in control and knowledgeable by the whole charting..i bought that "taking charge of your fertility" and OMG loved it!!! i dont wake up at 430, i wake up at 630 daily, it just has to be the same time everyday, why so early at 430 am?
temping and charting is awesome!
good luck ittybitty i know nothing about temping etc but sounds promisiing

It definitely is! I feel so much more in control and knowledgeable by charting and it is a great feeling! Although tbh, I am sick of the 4:30 wake up, so that would be an extra plus in getting my :bfp:... more sleep, yay... however, if this is not my month, I will still continue charting, even if I get a little less sleep, anything for that :bfp:!

I wake up so early cause my girls have school and DH work... so if I get up any later I will be woken up by other factors and may not be able to temp at the same time everyday.

It definitely is! I feel so much more in control and knowledgeable by charting and it is a great feeling! Although tbh, I am sick of the 4:30 wake up, so that would be an extra plus in getting my :bfp:... more sleep, yay... however, if this is not my month, I will still continue charting, even if I get a little less sleep, anything for that :bfp:!

Do you set alarm for 4:30am so that you have the same temp / exact same time/fully rested?

Yes, I do set an alarm... but to be honest, half the time I am awake anyways. After 8 months of temping, I think my body has a new biological clock :haha:, oh the joys of TTC.

At the beginning of this cycle I concidered charting and temping, but the biggest factor against it for me was that my kids get up so early anyway and when I wake up its because one of them has woken up and I have to get straight up and start the day, and they would be stood their so I wouldnt be able to temp with them watching over me LOL TBH I didnt even think of setting an alarm for 4:30 am, though by that time of morning I am usually in with my youngest son anyway so an alarm would wake them up :/

I am hoping for a January baby! I would be due January 18th, four days before my birthday!

Waking up at 4:30 sounds like a nightmare to me! I could never imagine my kids getting up that early either. What time do you and your kids go to bed at night to be waking up so early?

SMART THINKING!! omg thats soooo early ....yikes....:dohh:
i started charting march 26th (first day of lmp) i ovulated april 21st and i got my :bfp:on april 30th :happydance: i been a POAS addict, everyday i still do an hpt bc i am still shocked! but yes you are right i love being more in control and knowledgeable by the whole charting..i bought that "taking charge of your fertility" and OMG loved it!!! i dont wake up at 430, i wake up at 630 daily, it just has to be the same time everyday, why so early at 430 am?

I wake up so early cause my girls have school and DH work... so if I get up any later I will be woken up by other factors and may not be able to temp at the same time everyday.

Well my temp plummet this morning so looks like I'm out.
Hoping for another February baby

Hi ladies, I got this this morning at 14dpo (af was due yesterday). I think the dye may have run but I hope it's the start of my bfp

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0004-4.jpg?t=1336062435

:happydance: looking on my phone, kinda see something!

Hi ladies, I got this this morning at 14dpo (af was due yesterday). I think the dye may have run but I hope it's the start of my bfp

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0004-4.jpg?t=1336062435

I'm on my laptop and think I see something too FX'd for you

Hi hopefully I will be due on jan 19th! I'm also a jan baby!! I believe I'm 4dpo if so ten I had sex the day before I O'd and the day after. Hopefully this will be a sticky bean. I had a blighted ovum in sept at 12wks my sac stopped growing at 8wks :( At 1st I wanted to wait until july/aug to start trying but we bd on the perfect days without me even paying attention...lol I do believe were ready now :)

i have a 6 year old feb baby, born on the 5th, he was supposed to be a jan baby but kept us waiting lol

Not yet ladies x I'm sitting on my hands and letting the hcg rise (if there is any). Holding on until Monday now :flower:

AF arrived this morning 5th may.. five days late, mad torture having first late period ever on first cycle of ttc.

hope some of you get the :bfp: this monthxx

now onto trying to make a Feb baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"