Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

So not even close to ovulating yet I'm cd19 now the latest I've ovulated was cd22 so I no if I don't by then we not going to try, as cd22 is classed as late ovulation, I just think the mmc has delayed ovulation for me I'll prob get af before I o again tbh :cry: xx
There’s still time my love x I’m sure it was sugger who had negative OPKs then they turned positive quickly this cycle?. I hope the same happens with you. You know you’re body better than anyone but I hope you ov soon x x I know that feeling of just wanting to get caught asap it’s literally the most frustrating thing ever!. Please keep up updated babe ok x sending love

There’s still time my love x I’m sure it was sugger who had negative OPKs then they turned positive quickly this cycle?. I hope the same happens with you. You know you’re body better than anyone but I hope you ov soon x x I know that feeling of just wanting to get caught asap it’s literally the most frustrating thing ever!. Please keep up updated babe ok x sending love

Yea it was sugger that had that problem :cry: she was so worried, I think my body didn't get the memo to ovulate tbh :haha: xx

Last edited:
Hi ladies I’m still lurking and pray this group suffers no more loss.
Congratulations @realbeauty86 thats a great scan photo. I’m thinking girl as well. can’t believe ure almost in 2nd trimester already time is flying.

@cazza22
I’m getting girl vibes too love.

Yea it was sugger that had that problem :cry: she was so worried, I think my body didn't get the memo to ovulate tbh :haha xx

:sex: Come onnnnnn eggy bring on that action :coolio: x hope you’re ok my girl x

Hi ladies I’m still lurking and pray this group suffers no more loss.
Congratulations @realbeauty86 thats a great scan photo. I’m thinking girl as well. can’t believe ure almost in 2nd trimester already time is flying.

@cazza22
I’m getting girl vibes too love.

thanks for looking darling I’m still 50/50 x how are you feeling? What DPO are you babe? X

:sex: Come onnnnnn eggy bring on that action :coolio: x hope you’re ok my girl x

Tbh my sex drive is back with some bang aswell :rofl: but tbh I don't feel like I want to if not ovulating yet :shrug: needs to bloody hurry up, I'm on just getting sooooo impatient lol xx

Good morning ladies… thanks for all the comments. I love those photos. Thanks for checking out that nub.. I honestly don’t get any of it either @cazza22 lol I did the baking soda theory and it too showed girl.
Fb group also thinks girl lol. My hubby keep saying boy, I’m like give it up sir, it’s a girl. He even picked up a baby girl outfit yesterday that read I’m the favorite child lmao
We bought it.
I know @Suggerhoney its crazy cuz I feel like time moving slow but In reality, feels like a long time from when I was 7 weeks worried and bleeding. I’m just greatful, this round ligament paint sucks tho. Not too painful but soooo uncomfortable.

anyhoo hope you ladies are well @tdog hope your ovulating hurry and tracks
I’m just wishing this was you guys last lost and we all have that sweet bundle soon. I hope @Ruskiegirl is ok

@cazza22
Awww love thank you so much for asking. I am 6dpo. Not much symptoms wise.
Been having watery cm with tiny white bits and today very TMI I had some really white stuff that was slightly stretchy. It almost looked like bubble gum. Was very odd. Lol.
But I had a small amount of the snot stuff too which I had with one of the 4 chemicals in 2020 ad also had it with the chemical I had in April and with last month’s miscarriage. So now I’m worried I could be pregnant again but will lose again. Don’t think I had snot cm I with my viable healthy pregnancies.
So I’m really worried.
I hope I don’t have any more loss and the next one sticks and will be my healthy take home baby.
I don’t think my heart will take anymore loss.

I wish I had more symptoms going on. Wish I had the mega sore boobs and sickness. I know there is still time tho as only 6dpo. But not even had any cramps or anything.
I would love it if I am pregnant again but the fear of losing again is unbearable.

im dreading it when it comes to testing.

@realbeauty86 yeah ure pregnancy is flying love but when ttc it always seems the pregnant ladies get so far so quick.
I remember when ttc for Harley and I was seeing women fall pregnant and giving birth and it felt like that 9 months was nothing.
I just want symptoms so bad. Just to know I’m pregnant and then I went the lot sickness and everything as I had zero symptoms with my miscarriage.
I’m 6dpo and praying we have caught again but so scared of having even more losses.
It’s so so hard to be positive after losses.

I really hope @Ruskiegirl is ok too. I’ve been thinking about her alot.

@cazza22
Been having watery cm with tiny white bits and today very TMI I had some really white stuff that was slightly stretchy. It almost looked like bubble gum. Was very odd. Lol.
But I had a small amount of the snot stuff too which I had with one of the 4 chemicals in 2020 ad also had it with the chemical I had in April and with last month’s miscarriage. So now I’m worried I could be pregnant again but will lose again. Don’t think I had snot cm I with my viable healthy pregnancies.
So I’m really worried.
I hope I don’t have any more loss and the next one sticks and will be my healthy take home baby.

I wish I had more symptoms going on. Wish I had the mega sore boobs and sickness. I know there is still time tho as only 6dpo. But not even had any cramps or anything.
I would love it if I am pregnant again but the fear of losing again is unbearable.

@realbeauty86 yeah ure pregnancy is flying love but when ttc it always seems the pregnant ladies get so far so quick.
I remember when ttc for Harley and I was seeing women fall pregnant and giving birth and it felt like that 9 months was nothing.
I just want symptoms so bad. Just to know I’m pregnant and then I went the lot sickness and everything as I had zero symptoms with my miscarriage.
I’m 6dpo and praying we have caught again but so scared of having even more losses.

Yeah I can imagine the stress and heartache is tough. Some ppl don’t know the definition of a strong woman. A lot of you guys are definitely in that book.

@cazza22
So I’m really worried.

I don’t think that fear or 1st trimester is ever going to leave us darling :cry:tbh I’m still not ok heading into 2nd tri. This whole journey is traumatic as fuck.
Praying you caught that eggy darling [-o< keep us updated x

Yeah I can imagine the stress and heartache is tough. Some ppl don’t know the definition of a strong woman. A lot of you guys are definitely in that book.

I think it’s just a case of having to carry on. I think If I was younger I would hold off and start trying next year. But I know I can’t take any break from ttc because I’m 42 and 6 months old.. And I just can’t take that risk. I don’t even know if I will ever have another baby. I mean I know I can definitely fall pregnant but it’s the staying pregnant.
Probably is down to old eggs but I’m praying I still have some good ones left. And I do get my take home healthy rainbow baby. My age is really making me worry that it will never happen :(

I don’t think that fear or 1st trimester is ever going to leave us darling :cry:tbh I’m still not ok heading into 2nd tri. This whole journey is traumatic as fuck.
Praying you caught that eggy darling [-o< keep us updated x

awwww thanks love. Will definitely keep u posted.
Yeah I can never relax until I’m 24 weeks. But even after that I still worry about something going wrong. Don’t help that I am the queen of worry lol
Im gonna be such a nervous wreck if we have fallen again.
I hope if we have I get symptoms. Like I want them all. lol

Last edited:
Hey ladies!!!! How’s everyone coming along? I’m ok just suffering with round ligament pain, gas and still tired lol.
Still waiting to get blood work done, my insurance sucks ass, I really hate them. They have to approve my blood work and it’s been a week and still nothing. I just hate the city I’m in too. When I was in Chicago I had better insurance and they were on it. Smh. Anyhoo…. I’m really hoping it’s a girl tho cuz I’m picking up girl items

Anyone start buying baby stuff yet?

Hey ladies!!!! How’s everyone coming along? I’m ok just suffering with round ligament pain, gas and still tired lol.
Still waiting to get blood work done, my insurance sucks ass, I really hate them. They have to approve my blood work and it’s been a week and still nothing. I just hate the city I’m in too. When I was in Chicago I had better insurance and they were on it. Smh. Anyhoo…. I’m really hoping it’s a girl tho cuz I’m picking up girl items

Anyone start buying baby stuff yet?

My internet has been down what a nightmare havin no WiFi I can’t cope :dohh:. I’ve still not bought a single thing. Unisex stuff just isn’t floating my boat I’m going to wait till we know the gender. I’ve got a next to me crib, baby bath, baby sling & my mum has started to crochet my baby blankets. Feels so weird starting over again as we had 3 babies under 4 last time around so had everything already when 2nd and 3rd were born x
I’m not fussed whether this is a boy or girl But Everyone thinks it’s a girl. We will know soon enough x

I’ve been having round ligament pains too they’re quite bad sometimes and take my breath away. My sickness has gone thankfully x soooooo tired tho WOW!

hope everyone else is ok :headspin:

I'm doing pretty well! My morning sickness peaked last week so I was feeling pretty miserable, but it's easing off a little bit over the last couple of days. I'm still constantly hungry and need to eat small meals every couple of hours and I'm SO exhausted. Daily naps have become super important. I was finally able to stop doing progesterone injections on Saturday so I'm so happy about that and my bruises are finally healing. I've been doing them nightly for the last 6 weeks, since before the embryo transfer so it feels like a huge milestone to finally be done with them!

As far as buying stuff, we have definitely bought quite a bit of gender neutral baby clothes and we have started working on the nursery, but we haven't really bought much yet. My parents are super excited about having a grandbaby so they are going to be buying us a crib but we are going to start getting a few nursery furniture items slowly but surely :) I hope you all had a good weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->