Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

Hi all, I hope you are well! :) I'm anxiously awaiting my last fertility clinic scan tomorrow. I'm so excited to move on to my regular OB. On a different note, my morning sickness in week 11 is at an all-time high! I had been hoping to get by without vomiting for the longest time, but that started last week. Now, I'm constantly hungry every 2 hours and if I let my stomach get remotely empty, I vomit, so that's fun lol. And if I don't eat whatever I'm craving, I vomit too so my diet hasn't been great. I'm also still having horrible chicken/meat aversions and just feel nauseous 99% of the time. I'm thankful for a flexible job because I've been having to use more sick days than I would have liked to over the last couple of weeks. I'm hoping that symptom gets better in the second trimester! We've also started painting the nursery so I am honestly just so excited. Since we've had so many scans, we are also announcing our pregnancy tomorrow to extended family and friends (and social media), so I'm just really excited. I know it's still a little early, but given the strong heartbeat and constant monitoring, my doctor is extremely optimistic about this pregnancy. I honestly never really thought I would get to this point. <3

Definitely a girl lol yay me!!!

View attachment 1110108
Wohoooooo you was right all along beauts you always said a little girl didn’t you :cloud9:.
I totally thought I was cooking up a girl from the beginning but just recently I’ve been thinking maybe it’s a boy? I’m on the fence at the moment think it’s because my sickness has stopped and I feel better like I felt with both my boys but with my daughter I was so sick like I was with this one until last week. I’ve got 5 weeks until I find out but I’m cool I can wait :wacko::rofl::headspin:

my movements are deffo like flutters and popping at the moment but I have an active little one in there whenever I eat it is on one :dance:

My worse symptom right now is my boobs OMFG THEYRE SOOOOOOOOO SORE I can’t even touch them or brush past them. Poor hubby nearly been elbowed for trying a few times :gun::rofl:

how are you all symptom wise have yours settled? X

@Suggerhoney thank you my lovely I’m so big already but not unusual for me tbh x I hope you’re ok darling & all recovered from the covid xxxxxxxxx

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster in this group I am currently 15+3 and just having a nose to see what sort of prams/pushchairs are around for a newborn and an almost 3 year old but not having much luck. I need one that can be used as a single pram when my son (will be almost 3) isn't in it and I want a tandem not a side by side (one where they're not squashed). I know I'm fussy but I know what I need I've looked at the Cosatto Wow XL, Cybex Gazelle S and the Uppababy Vista but I'm not sure any of those are going to suit my boy, he walks well but if we were to go for day trips etc then he will need to go in a pushchair as he gets tired and I've looked at buggy boards but since baby is due mid January, I'd rather him be warm and cosy in a seat that I can put raincovers on and blankets around him. Anyone have any other suggestions please? I'm in the UK if that makes any difference :)
Hello! Lookin at twin peaks is something I know I needs to do but putting off atm, although mine will be newborn and 15 months

Wohoooooo you was right all along beauts you always said a little girl didn’t you :cloud9:.
I totally thought I was cooking up a girl from the beginning but just recently I’ve been thinking maybe it’s a boy? I’m on the fence at the moment think it’s because my sickness has stopped and I feel better like I felt with both my boys but with my daughter I was so sick like I was with this one until last week. I’ve got 5 weeks until I find out but I’m cool I can wait :wacko::rofl::headspin:

my movements are deffo like flutters and popping at the moment but I have an active little one in there whenever I eat it is on one :dance:

My worse symptom right now is my boobs OMFG THEYRE SOOOOOOOOO SORE I can’t even touch them or brush past them. Poor hubby nearly been elbowed for trying a few times :gun::rofl:

@Suggerhoney thank you my lovely I’m so big already but not unusual for me tbh x I hope you’re ok darling & all recovered from the covid xxxxxxxxx

I know we all just want a healthy baby but do you have a preference?
Symptom wise, past couple days I’m dealing with constipation. I’m craving certain foods badly but can’t afford what I want hahahahha
Other than that the bloat and gas are still here. Oh and I’ve been having headaches almost every day. Other than those I’m still dealing with the hip pain. It’s not as bad so I’m hoping it eases and just stops. I actually wanna be able to work. I wanna buy baby clothes. I have a bed and baby bag and a lil dresser with a few items. My husband browsing clothes and shoes doesn’t help me wanting it lol

A girl massive congratulations @realbeauty86.

@MrsKatie
I know the feeling love. I want to be pregnant again so badly, we been trying for 6 months now and all I keep thinking is I would be around 12 weeks now if I didn’t miscarry,
I just want it so bad. I want the symptoms and the bump and to feel a baby moving around.
So scared it’s never going to happen. :cry:

Thanks for asking. I’m ok just feel drained and tired all the time.
I’m just waiting to ovulate now too. Extremely broody now and want to be pregnant so badly, I’m so fearful I won’t ever get my rainbow because of my age. I just hope that miscarriage wasn’t my last chance.
It’s so lovely feeling those first movements. I didn’t feel movements until 19 weeks with my youngest so it’s good u feel them already.
I really hope I get to experience it all again. been feeling really low lately with this whole ttc thing. It’s month 6 now and i just want it to happen b4 it’s too late.

Thanks @Suggerhoney
I really do hope you get to feel it all again. I have hope that it can happen again. I’ve see. Several women older that had babies. Anything is possible. You may need to still try but not focus so much where it’s stressful. The stress def won’t help. I know that from experience. *hugs*

Thanks @Suggerhoney
I really do hope you get to feel it all again. I have hope that it can happen again. I’ve see. Several women older that had babies. Anything is possible. You may need to still try but not focus so much where it’s stressful. The stress def won’t help. I know that from experience. *hugs*

Awwww thanks love. Yeah we have a lovely lady in the testing thread that is now pregnant naturally at 44 and she is giving me some hope.
My opks are almost positive today but no other signs of ovulation but hopefully it will be soon then will be in the 2ww again.
I’m really not wanting a summer due date because it gets so hot here in southern England. It was 42c here which is over a 100f and we don’t have air con in our homes so I was hoping for a winter or late autumn due date.
If we catch this cycle I’ll be due in April which wouldn’t be so bad.

Awwww thanks love. Yeah we have a lovely lady in the testing thread that is now pregnant naturally at 44 and she is giving me some hope.
My opks are almost positive today but no other signs of ovulation but hopefully it will be soon then will be in the 2ww again.
I’m really not wanting a summer due date because it gets so hot here in southern England. It was 42c here which is over a 100f and we don’t have air con in our homes so I was hoping for a winter or late autumn due date.
If we catch this cycle I’ll be due in April which wouldn’t be so bad.
Wow that’s hot. Why no ACs? Just curious. It’s die lol esp being prego, my temp is up and down. I don’t like the heat right now. Can’t breathe lol

Thanks for asking. I’m ok just feel drained and tired all the time.
I’m just waiting to ovulate now too. Extremely broody now and want to be pregnant so badly, I’m so fearful I won’t ever get my rainbow because of my age. I just hope that miscarriage wasn’t my last chance.
It’s so lovely feeling those first movements. I didn’t feel movements until 19 weeks with my youngest so it’s good u feel them already.
I really hope I get to experience it all again. been feeling really low lately with this whole ttc thing. It’s month 6 now and i just want it to happen b4 it’s too late.

Oh sugger :cry: it breaks my heart how low and drained you are darling :sad1:. IT WILL HAPPEN for you! Stay positive huny ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!!
Sending all my love x

@tdog
Hugs love it really is so shit ttc again after loss it’s so hard and so scary.

@realbeauty86
I’m in England in the Uk love so we don’t have air con in our homes. We don’t normally get it as hot as that but this summer we have had the hottest temps ever on record.
I hate the heat so much.

@cazza22
Thanks love I really hope so. Still waiting to ovulate at the moment cd13 just hope covid hasn’t messed with my cycles :confused:

Oh. That’s tough. Well hopefully the heat wave ends soon. Heat can be so miserable @Suggerhoney

afm: I finally know what a flutter is. I wonder up to pee this morning and I lasted my hand on my lower left side and just laid in bed. All of a sudden I felt movement. It was fast and last a second but she moved twice and then back to sleep lol I moved my stomach and she was out of there haha

I've just gone to the toilet - lots of bleeding. I thought maybe a hemmerhoid had gone at first but it's definitely coming from the place it shouldn't be.
No pain really as yet but bleeding did have some clots in. This doesn't look good does it. I'm 11+5 today

I've just gone to the toilet - lots of bleeding. I thought maybe a hemmerhoid had gone at first but it's definitely coming from the place it shouldn't be.
No pain really as yet but bleeding did have some clots in. This doesn't look good does it. I'm 11+5 today

Are you going to see a doctor? A few women on here has had heavy bleeding for a while. Hopefully it’s not what our minds tend to jump to first. I’ve never heard of a mc with no pain or at least all the ones I’ve had, had excruciating cramps… so hopefully it doesn’t come. Keep us posted. Praying for you and a positive outcome :hug:

Oh, I’m sorry to hear this, what a worry. Can you phone your midwife / ObGyn? They might advise you go in to the early pregnancy unit for a scan to see what is happening. It might not be anything to worry about but you should get it checked out if you can - when I had my scan at 8 weeks they said they could see an implantation bleed that hadn’t come away and that I might experience bleeding in the next few weeks. Bleeding in early pregnancy isn’t uncommon, but of course it will be a big worry until you know for sure what’s happening. Really hope everything works out for you x

Thank you - I called midwife who said that they won't scan me unless I have pain, so if it carries on and I get pain tonight, to go to A&E, or call midwife again tomorrow. She said that even if I went to A&E tonight I probably wouldn't get scanned until tomorrow anyway. Just a case of sitting and waiting? Though I've come for a lay down.
I think if I hadn't seen clots I might be more hopeful :/
Ive brought this on myself if I have though, I wasn't particularly happy at first when I found out I was pregnant so quick after my last, and during a bad bout of insomnia cried that I didn't want to be pregnant anymore. Seems that's coming true :(

So bleeding seems to have really tapered off now. I wonder if it's because I had a bm? I wasn't straining really and It definitely came from the front, there was a lot of bleeding and some clots as mentioned. I'm happy it's tapering off but if it is just because of being on the toilet that has never happened to me before! So worrying

So bleeding seems to have really tapered off now. I wonder if it's because I had a bm? I wasn't straining really and It definitely came from the front, there was a lot of bleeding and some clots as mentioned. I'm happy it's tapering off but if it is just because of being on the toilet that has never happened to me before! So worrying
I totally understand why you are worried, I know I would be too! I had spotting off and on earlier in my pregnancy and I was completely panicked. One of my bleeds seemed to have been triggered by a bm. I read online that they can put pressure on the vessels in your cervix and trigger bleeding, so hopefully that's all it is! I'd say to keep a close eye on it and if you experience cramping and HEAVY bleeding (needing to change a pad after an hour), then I would go in. My reproductive endocrinology also mentioned to me that one of his patients once was bleeding and passing clots at 12 weeks and she was sure she was having a mc, but when he scanned her, everything was completely normal and she continued to have a healthy pregnancy. Unfortunately, sometimes bleeding happens and they can't even identify a cause. My fingers are crossed for you that it is nothing and will continue clearing up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->