January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

I'm out for this month ladies. Have started to show blood so no luck this month :(

Good luck to the rest of you. I hope you get some good news!

Hey Traskey!

Did you ever get a chance to check out that couples blog? If so...are you addicted like I am? :thumbup:

Oh yes, I have! It's fascinating, thank you for the recommendation. I've been trying to work out how to reply to your message to say thanks. I should have just done it on here. Thanks.

On a side note my period is being weird, no full flow yet just spotting for two days and cramps. Mind you i've had cramps for several days now. I just wish it would get on with it. I was teaching parents this afternoon and I could swear i could smell the strongest baby sick and I almost lost my stomach on the floor. Weirdness!

any Jan 18th testers get their BFP? FF changed my ovulation date so I'm testing tomorrow instead of today

WOW! No one has gotten a BFP yet? I'm still waiting for AF. Still have sore bbs and nose bleeds for some reason. And I don't ever get nosebleeds. Decided not to test again until Friday or Saturday. Guess we will see!

bfn for me this morning. :cry: I'm 15 dpo now. I guess AF is just taking her sweet time. :shrug: She'll probably come today, but she's never taken this long. So frustrating.

bfn for me this morning. :cry: I'm 15 dpo now. I guess AF is just taking her sweet time. :shrug: She'll probably come today, but she's never taken this long. So frustrating.

Rosa, I am so sorry! Please hang in there! It will happen!

I need your help! I don't know what to do?
AF is due today - yesterday FMU I did a FRER and got *the faintest* line - I was worried I was making it up in my head so I didn't post a pic because honestly it didn't show up real well. In the afternoon I did a DollarStore brand (nothing).

Again, AF is due this morning, my temp is higher than ever at 98.3, and I got another faint line. However, it's darker than yesterday so it actually shows up!

What do I call this?? Nervous to call it too early!!

https://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z436/wintersnow55/

AF is due today - yesterday FMU I did a FRER and got *the faintest* line - I was worried I was making it up in my head so I didn't post a pic because honestly it didn't show up real well. In the afternoon I did a DollarStore brand (nothing).

Again, AF is due this morning, my temp is higher than ever at 98.3, and I got another faint line. However, it's darker than yesterday so it actually shows up!

:bfp:

hey ladies, i'm so sorry for those of you who had the :witch: show her fat ugly face. fingers x'd for your next cycles and i'm spreading loads of :dust: to you all

i poas yesterday and today and there was the most faintest lines you could ever see!!! af due today. yesterday's was a teeny tiny bit more noticable than today's (which i did today with fmu)

not sure what to make of it really, although if af doesnt show up i will take another test in a couple of days.

i used some cheapie ones off ebay, like 10 for £6. on the individual packs they state hcg pregnancy midstream test - cut off 20 miu/ml

any thoughts and comments would be appreciated, thanks xx

hoping to see some :bfp: on here today

sounds to me like you will get a certain :bfp: soon. yayyyyyy :)

it's still not too late..... af hasnt arrived yet, chin up hun xx

That's definitely a BFP! Go to the doctor for a blood test if you're still not sure. I'd say CONGRATS!!!!:happydance:

It looks like a line to me! :happydance::happydance:

SO..... because I was overly excited I made an appt with the lab and they ran a stat pregnancy test (30 minutes). I got a :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still so scared - I would be 4 weeks today. It doesn't feel real and it's as if I want to make SURE SURE that it is sticky? (call me crazy!)

However, tonight I can suprise the DH

AND SEND LOTS OF BFP PRAYERS TO YOU GUYS! I won't leave you!
:cloud9: GOOD LUCK!

hey ladies, i'm so sorry for those of you who had the :witch: show her fat ugly face. fingers x'd for your next cycles and i'm spreading loads of :dust: to you all

i poas yesterday and today and there was the most faintest lines you could ever see!!! af due today. yesterday's was a teeny tiny bit more noticable than today's (which i did today with fmu)

not sure what to make of it really, although if af doesnt show up i will take another test in a couple of days.

i used some cheapie ones off ebay, like 10 for £6. on the individual packs they state hcg pregnancy midstream test - cut off 20 miu/ml

I hope you have some fantastic luck! When is your AF due?
It sounds awfully familiar to my story! :winkwink: Keep us posted!

WinterSnow, Congratulations!!!!! I was just wondering how long a blood test would take at the doctor's...AF is not coming on time for me. My cramps have gone away, which is very strange. I'm SURE she'll come, but I'm already dpo 15, and my luteal phase is usually 12 - 13 days. :shrug:

:witch: got me this morning :cry: i'm gutted.

Good luck to all those still waiting- lots of babydust coming your way x

SO..... because I was overly excited I made an appt with the lab and they ran a stat pregnancy test (30 minutes). I got a :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still so scared - I would be 4 weeks today. It doesn't feel real and it's as if I want to make SURE SURE that it is sticky? (call me crazy!)

However, tonight I can suprise the DH

AND SEND LOTS OF BFP PRAYERS TO YOU GUYS! I won't leave you!
:cloud9: GOOD LUCK!

:thumbup: That is fabulous news WinterSnow!:baby:
Wishing you all the very best, enjoy telling husband tonight :yellow:

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!! :happydance:

That's wonderful!!!!!

I hope you have some fantastic luck! When is your AF due?
It sounds awfully familiar to my story! :winkwink: Keep us posted!

AF due today, 28 day cycle and im normally pretty regular. ive come off mirena coil 6 mths ago and went onto pill, been off mini pill 2 mths now so think im regular now. still no sign of af yet. will do another fmu in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->