January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

NOOOO! Not even right....

the smell of my Beloved red wine made me want to gag on Friday night- but on Saturday I was craving a Beer

All of those sxs sound really promising!

Hi ladies - I hope everyone is keeping warm!

I have some weird things going on - my nipples are super sensitive and they hurt if I don't wear a bra. Also, I was having cramps - and still am in my lower ab area and today I was feeling it since it was hurting and it's really hard. Even DBF said it was hard when he felt it..? Hmm? Not sure if those are symptoms but kinda bizarre for me.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the 2WW :)

Hello ladies, just joining the groups. My husband and I are TTC #1 since November 2010. These TWW's are killing.....Good luck to you girls in the TWW also :) What do you guys find that helps keep your mind off of it.:wacko:

Hello ladies, just joining the groups. My husband and I are TTC #1 since November 2010. These TWW's are killing.....Good luck to you girls in the TWW also :) What do you guys find that helps keep your mind off of it.:wacko:

Welcome to the group... Will you be testing for your pos on the 18th as well... FXed for you!! and much :dust::dust::dust:

as far as keeping my mind off of it, now that is hard, I stay busy with my daughter who is 17 months old and very busy... if not for her I would go crazy!! What about you?

Welcome. I am in the same exact spot as you. The wait is maddening. I obsess on here to feel better. :winkwink:

Wait it out with us! Hopefully this is a lucky BFP board!

I'm actually going to test the 16th or the 17...AF is suppose to be here the 16th, but I'm going crazy waiting. I find myself over worrying about everything, how much I work out, what I eat and what I drink...haha I think I may be making myself crazy. :headspin:

I'm actually going to test the 16th or the 17...AF is suppose to be here the 16th, but I'm going crazy waiting. I find myself over worrying about everything, how much I work out, what I eat and what I drink...haha I think I may be making myself crazy. :headspin:

haha.. I know exactly how you feel although I am only 2-3dpo I still have a while to go.. I feel like i'm going crazy as well... I hate this waiting but it will be worth it if its a :bfp:

Fxed for you be sure to let us know how it goes...

Hello all, can i sneak in?

Im 5dpo and FF says to test on 19th, altho i cant see me waiting that long to be honest.
We have been TTC for a veryyyy longgggggg 18 months now :-(

good luck to everyone xxx

Hello all, can i sneak in?

Im 5dpo and FF says to test on 19th, altho i cant see me waiting that long to be honest.
We have been TTC for a veryyyy longgggggg 18 months now :-(

good luck to everyone xxx

Good Luck to you..Hoping this is your month!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Goodluck girls!! I am having a "gagging" issue and its on my fave stuff....BBQ wings....I can't stand the smell of them but I'm craving them like crazy! Maybe its a good sign :) mmmmhmmmmmmmmm!

Ok so my back pain that I thought was in my head because of reading threads on here has gone into full on BACK PAIN! I am now getting shooting pains down my legs from it. Is there any pain meds that are safe for me to take? Do you think Baby Aspirin might help?

I am so sorry you are in pain but so happy it was not in your head!

I heard people talking about ibuprofen for their sore bb's. Maybe that would work?

https://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-take-ibuprofen-during-pregnancy_1246873.bc

I'm having bilateral breast tenderness 6 days before AF is to come, but I also had this last month, but not the month before...very strange...maybe its a good sign or maybe its my mind playing games on me.....

"Hey sweetie..don't take ibuprofen...tylenol is the only safe one to take while preggo and if you aren't sure if you are or not I would be safe and only use Tylenol...."

Hi ladies, ugh I feel sooo tired today.. totally dont want to symptom spot cuz I will probably make things start in my head.... the mind likes to play tricks on us and hoping mine will not...

I will hold off on pain pills! I just wanted to know my options! I will take advantage of my husbands strong hands and get him to massage me instead!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->