January 2012 IVF

Beta results were neg :( I know my body so when I was 8dp3dt and my sore boobs were gone I lost a little faith. Yes the nurse called me when I was at work. I fought back tears, called hubby and told him, I could hear his disappointment. He figure you pay so much so its sure to happen.....
Re called me back and told me that she will do a next cycle free of charge, says she will give me Ganarelix instead of Lupron because it might've been too strong for me I just have to pay surgical fees which total $2810....start stims 3/2....et week of 3/12...I'm home thinking it over. What do you ladies think?

So sorry Hoping1986 :hugs: I agree with your DH that we pay so much that it has to happen, but thats the kind of situation we are in, but the bright side is that we are able to get IVF than nothing. We just have to keep trying :hugs:

Glad to hear that the RE isnt charging you a full cycle, good luck, and hope you have a better result this time :flower:

Good news on starting again baby drms!

Tortoise! sounds like your pregnant! congratulations! do you have another test you can do in the morning?xxx

afm-had 2 blasts transferred today! woop! so pleased they let me have 2! x

Hi ladies
Sorry for the selfish me post - I'm writing on a deadly slow connection in Rwanda. I finally found a Rwandan pregnancy test (very weird - involved collecting drops of urine and pipetting into a well on the test). Anyway it was positive... but the line isn't very strong and I'm now 18DPO. BUT it is 9pm here and I've been drinking water all day. The picture is attached (if it uploads...)
Please let me know what you think. I know a positive is a positive but surely it should be darker now...

Congratulations, your pregnant!!

Oh wow Babydrms! I didn't know you could do it without having a break. Come on cycle! FX!

Tortoise, those sound like our cheap dollar store tests here. I am not sure about all tests like that, but I know my cheap tests were very light and the First Response Early Results were super dark. So I wouldn't read too much into it. Yay, you are pregnant! Congrats!

I didn't know either, but my RE decided a "back to back" cycle would be good - you kind of ride the momentum from the last, so You usually stim less days.

babydrms, how are you holding up? Did you get your test done?

Yep, game over :bfn:.

So sorry babydrms :hugs: Glad you are going to try again soon, do you have to do a fresh cycle or did you have some frozen? take care

So Sorry. It happened to me too. At least you can start again next cycle. They are having me wait till April which I would rather start again right away. Oh well. Are you able to use any frozen?

We have 3 frozen blasts but we are going to save those for a "future" try in case my ovaries do decide to fail (I have low reserve). So this will be another fresh cycle.

Good news on starting again baby drms!

Tortoise! sounds like your pregnant! congratulations! do you have another test you can do in the morning?xxx

afm-had 2 blasts transferred today! woop! so pleased they let me have 2! x

Fx'd - stick little beans - STICK!

So, AF showed up today and she is trying to kill me I think. But that means I start Day 3 monitoring on Friday. Crazy. I will be stimming again very soon. Hopping back on the crazy train! :wacko:

Babydrms wow you and I are jumping right back in! af was crraaazzzyyy when it came last Wed. I started bcp and still have spotting! I think I start stimming 3/2...different protocol this time, Ganarelix

Babydrms wow you and I are jumping right back in! af was crraaazzzyyy when it came last Wed. I started bcp and still have spotting! I think I start stimming 3/2...different protocol this time, Ganarelix

Did you use lupron last time? Ganirelix doesn't hurt going in but it develops a welt. :shrug: Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been stimming for 8 days before I even started it...Really hoping for a shorter stim.

An update from me - I tracked down a CB digi and it's come back as pregnant 2-3 weeks. Now I had my egg collection three weeks ago and had two transferred so I don't think this is promising news. What do you think? Am fed up with being away from home and trying to work out whether this is happening for us or not!

An update from me - I tracked down a CB digi and it's come back as pregnant 2-3 weeks. Now I had my egg collection three weeks ago and had two transferred so I don't think this is promising news. What do you think? Am fed up with being away from home and trying to work out whether this is happening for us or not!

You are pregnant my dear! When will you be able to see your doctor?

I accept that I am pregnant but having had miscarriages in the past I am very nervous that this is not starting well.
I fly home tonight but then straight on to the US so I will not be able to see my doctor or have blood tests until mid March. Bad planning...

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

I accept that I am pregnant but having had miscarriages in the past I am very nervous that this is not starting well.
I fly home tonight but then straight on to the US so I will not be able to see my doctor or have blood tests until mid March. Bad planning...

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Is there a way you can see a dr in the US?

Things are ok. Only symptoms are being tired and anxious about upcoming appointments. We are hoping to see a heartbeat on Tuesday which will hopefully allow us to relax a bit.

Tortoise those cb digi's don't change from 2-3weeks to 3+ very accurately! I have heard of other ladies worrying about this! Though I can understand this won't really help you to stop worrying! X

The clear blue with conception indicator doesn't go to 3+ weeks until you have over 2000 iu/ml. Very soon it should reach that point. But remember, urine and blood betas can have different results so you can't go by the urine alone.

Also, supposedly the UK CB digitals don't go to 3+ weeks until 20,000 which is completely insane.

After reading this and everyone elses follow-up answers, I think I understand now why these are not sold in the U.S. It's ok to be cautious, especially after experiencing losses in the past. To be honost, the ladies with positive betas and those which are rising accordingly, still are on edge until they see a heartbeat. Your just going to have just hang in there...try and enjoy your travels. I would give anything to travel right now. I love it. Even if not for pleasure. Just love to be somewhere new. I would tell you to relax, but when people tell me to relax I want to punch them - nothing like a fertility patient to make crazy people look sane!

you guys are so great! thanks for all the reassurance I shall try to relax... (while googling HCG levels on CB digis....)
31 - good luck with the scan. I'm sure it will go great.

Hi ladies-I'm on day 5 of stimms now- felt quite a few twinges last couple of days but not much today and feel bit bloated but not too bad-anyone else not have much in way of side effects but still respond ok? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->