January 2014 Babies

It seems all of us have been having troubles with faint frers at first lol. Didnt get a proper positive until 15dpo (and it was still fainter than my son's at 11dpo) Glad that yours is looking darker!

We should put all the due dates in the first post :) Would be nice to see someone with mine, so I am sure others feel the same.

Naaxi, when did you say yours was? If I remember right it was either the same as mine (12) or real close to it. I love your idea though!

Live, yay for the dark line!!

Great line! I havent tried any more FRERs lol

Good idea putting due dates on the front :thumbup: and can be updated once the gender scans come in :happydance: We need to name the thread too :winkwink:

My sickness is getting worse as each day goes on :cry: My OH spent all midmorning making me a lovely lunch and none of it stayed down I spent 1.5hrs back and forth :sick: :cry:

Thanks hun! Oh no, sickness already! :shock: :hugs: I'm intending on keeping it from work for as long as poss, like 12weeks but it will be so hard to do if I' suffering from MS...I didnt last time,felt a little qweasy at times, but was never physically sick so Im really hoping its the same again this time. I hope yours passes soon hun! Xx

Thanks x I started being sick 2-3 days before I got BFP :shock: I had no 1st tri symptoms with my eldest, and Im reminded sickness was bad with George, but I think it came midway through 1st tri and settled a few weeks later, I know I didnt haveit this early :wacko:

Ive got to tell my karate coach this week, hope he wont stop me grading :argh: And undecided if I am telling my family this weekend or not. Itis nice to announce after 12 weeks :thumbup:

We should put all the due dates in the first post :) Would be nice to see someone with mine, so I am sure others feel the same.

That's a great idea. Do you mind doing it Ellissmummy?

I'm January 10 :flower:

great idea - i'm 8th jan by ov date and 31st dec by lmp. I'm guessing when I have my 12 week scan I will be dated around the 8th. Having said that i'm thinking of getting a early scan

xxx

Im 18th Janurary by my dates, My MW has me as 19th January! I guess they'll use 19th Jan :grr:

Thanks x I started being sick 2-3 days before I got BFP :shock: I had no 1st tri symptoms with my eldest, and Im reminded sickness was bad with George, but I think it came midway through 1st tri and settled a few weeks later, I know I didnt haveit this early :wacko:

Ive got to tell my karate coach this week, hope he wont stop me grading :argh: And undecided if I am telling my family this weekend or not. Itis nice to announce after 12 weeks :thumbup:

oh wow, sounds like all your pregnancies have been really different.....my last one was so easy really, only suffered with my joints (and still am now) :dohh:
Ooh karate!:thumbup: will you need to fight for your grading? I used to kick-box....hubby was my instructor in fact :blush:

Its our 6year wedding anniversary on sunday and I'd really like to tell my parents and sisters then, but I've just ordered this t-shirt and I'd love for her to wear it when we pop round and see how long it takes for them to notice :happydance::happydance:
image.jpg
But i dont think it will come in time for sunday....so may have to wait until next weekend :dohh: im so impatient! :haha:

I noticed Ellis only has 33 posts... don't know if she posts here often... I don't mind making a new thread and I can post tickers/due dates on the first page :thumbup:

Name ideas:
January Bundles of Joy
2014 Baby Blessings

oh wow, sounds like all your pregnancies have been really different.....my last one was so easy really, only suffered with my joints (and still am now) :dohh:
Ooh karate!:thumbup: will you need to fight for your grading? I used to kick-box....hubby was my instructor in fact :blush:

Its our 6year wedding anniversary on sunday and I'd really like to tell my parents and sisters then, but I've just ordered this t-shirt and I'd love for her to wear it when we pop round and see how long it takes for them to notice :happydance::happydance:
View attachment 611723
But i dont think it will come in time for sunday....so may have to wait until next weekend :dohh: im so impatient! :haha:

Love monkeys and love the shirt idea!!

I actually thought of getting a shirt but didn't see any on Amazon that I absolutely loved. Then I found one on Etsy but haven't ordered it yet.

View attachment 611723

This is what I got for my little boy it said i'm going to be a big brother and he wore it to tell daddy and then wore it again to tell my mum. It took them both about 5 mins to notice

xxx

I noticed Ellis only has 33 posts... don't know if she posts here often... I don't mind making a new thread and I can post tickers/due dates on the first page :thumbup:

Name ideas:
January Bundles of Joy
2014 Baby Blessings

hmmm what about something to do with new year

xxx

That tshirt is lovely, and such a fab idea :thumbup: My eldest had something similar given to him when he visited me in hospital after I had George, he still wears it with pride :cloud9:

Yes my pregnancies have been very different :wacko: Joshua had a fight on his hand 2nd half of pregnancy with numerous heamorages and other complications, Then George was hard in first tri, and seemingly plain sailing until 3rd tri where I had 2 heavy bleeds needed an iron transfusion and the little monkey refused to show an appearance and was crow barred out after his full 14 day notice period :rofl:

New thread may have to be started to edit the front page! January Joys is nice :cloud9:

Thanks hun! Oh no, sickness already! :shock: :hugs: I'm intending on keeping it from work for as long as poss, like 12weeks but it will be so hard to do if I' suffering from MS...I didnt last time,felt a little qweasy at times, but was never physically sick so Im really hoping its the same again this time. I hope yours passes soon hun! Xx

I'm hoping to not tell work at all - change places of work I'm aug and want to start new job with everyone knowing but don't really want current place of work to know. Started to feel queasy tonight - although didn't manage to eat all day and then had a big meal ( however nothing I haven't managed in the past).

Name ideas:
January Bundles of Joy
2014 Baby Blessings

hmmm what about something to do with new year

xxx

New Year....Neonates? :haha:

New Year Nestlings

New Year Sprouts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics