January 2014 Babies

Hello ladies :) I would like to join in if that's ok?

I just got my BFP 2 days ago on a CB digi saying 1-2. I am very nervous as had a chemical end of last year and a molar pregnancy after that. Hope this is a sticky bean. Third times the charm hey! No idea of EDD as cycles are very very long and no idea when I O'd

We could come up with a list then vote? You could PM me the votes.

New Year Neonates

New Year Sparklers

New Year Nestlings

New Year Sprouts

2014 Tots

New Years Nippers

Cheeky Cherubs

Perfect Papooses

January Bundles of Joy/January Joys

2014 Baby Blessings

Other additions??

Hello ladies :) I would like to join in if that's ok?

I just got my BFP 2 days ago on a CB digi saying 1-2. I am very nervous as had a chemical end of last year and a molar pregnancy after that. Hope this is a sticky bean. Third times the charm hey! No idea of EDD as cycles are very very long and no idea when I O'd

Welcome! :hugs: fx for sticky healthy bean :dust:

hakunamatata, you could post another thread with a poll for voting. Makes it easier for you. :winkwink:

So many good ones I'm rubbish at making decisions :haha:

Xxx

linky loo for voting

Poll will be open 7 days. Multiple votes allowed in case you like more than 1 name.

And...go!

I love all the names. I've voted. Thanks for doing this hakuna!
welcome Kurluet!

Yes, thanks hakuna. And you are right, Whit. According to my ovulation date, I am due January 12th :D High five for due date buddies haha :)

Hello ladies! I'm due around the 7th Jan! It's going to be a looooong rest of 2013 for all of us!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations

Hakuna please feel free to create the new thread and add all the dd. You are right I don't get the chance to come on here that much and I usually use my phone so not capable of doing much :blush:

Good to see so many ladies joining us :happydance:

I am looking for a clinic to have an early Scan as I am finding all this waiting impossible!!!

Am waiting to hear from midwife for 1st appointment and 12 week scan

All symptoms apart from extreme hunger have subsided. Fingers crossed all is well. My worst fear is that I go for my 12 week scan and I have had a missed miscarriage :nope:

I have voted, thanks hun!! I do like January Jelly Beans though! I saw that after I voted :haha:

Congratulations on the new BFPs :thumbup: :happydance:

Kerlouet, I had a partial Molar pregnancy, you have got a BFP very quickly after congratulations :happydance:

Its 11am and Ive had 2 nose bleeds and been sick already, and I feel :sick: :wacko: My HV is coming here in 30 minutes do do George's 2yr assessment too and I have zero oomph to get up and tidy for her lol :argh:

I am looking for a clinic to have an early Scan as I am finding all this waiting impossible!!!

:

I was advised to try Babybond and apparently they often run discounts on Groupon... Im not familiar with this and I wont be wanting an early scan, but thought Id share it might save your some £s

I might need a gender scan if baby doesnt play ball at 20wks though I cant do team yellow no no no :haha:

Is anyone planning on staying team yellow?

Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations

Hakuna please feel free to create the new thread and add all the dd. You are right I don't get the chance to come on here that much and I usually use my phone so not capable of doing much :blush:

Good to see so many ladies joining us :happydance:

Glad that's okay with you :hugs:

I totally get that lolol

Im from Caernarfon, other end of the A55 lol

I couldn't find this thread for the life of me after lol. yep I know where it is, I think I've been there once before ha.

We told my family at the weekend as we see them every day so would notice I think. Everyone else we're telling after the 12week scan.

I've been feeling slightly guilty that I probably won't be able to do Alex a birthday party but my mum and sister said they would help OH with the food, told me not to worry as he will definitely get one. So that's one thing off my mind.

Going to phone the midwives tomorrow.

I totally get that lolol

Im from Caernarfon, other end of the A55 lol

I couldn't find this thread for the life of me after lol. yep I know where it is, I think I've been there once before ha.

We told my family at the weekend as we see them every day so would notice I think. Everyone else we're telling after the 12week scan.

I've been feeling slightly guilty that I probably won't be able to do Alex a birthday party but my mum and sister said they would help OH with the food, told me not to worry as he will definitely get one. So that's one thing off my mind.

Going to phone the midwives tomorrow.

Oh wow, so is your second going to have its birthday close to your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->