January 2014 Babies

Yeah. I'll be due around 11th Jan and Alex's birthday is 30th Jan. If this baby is anything like Alex it will be on time so won't be too bad.

Joshua is 3rd May, and George was due on 30th April... :argh: :haha: Joshua begged me not to miss his birthday by hving the baby :wacko: Luckily for him George had no plans on coming out, ever and was crow-barred out after 3 attempts of induction :haha:

Updated poll with new suggestions included. Get voting, ladies. :coffee:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...79-january-2014-babies-updated-poll-only.html

:argh: Im undecided I love January Jellybeans but didnt realise that was the 2013 January due dates thread :wacko: I'll ponder lol

Hi ladies how is everyone doing?

i have had an eventful few days.....im currently 5+6 and ive been very sore for about a week but have had no bleeding.

to cut a long story short i have a bladder infection and last night i had pain so so so so bad it was unbearable for me... went to hospital early pregnancy unit today to rule out an ectopic... they saw the sac in the uterus and that looked normal... but there was a lot of free fluid behind my womb and that is prob due to a ruptured ovarian cyst... i never even knew i had a cyst

i have to go back next week for another scan and my pain should ease over the next few days. i have to go back next week just in case there is a second embryo that is ectopic (as they couldnt see one of my fallopian tubes due to the fluid). Dr said this is only a 1 in 30,000 chance of it being that so fingers crossed....

i was so stressed today i thought it really was ectopic!!!

:hugs: That must have been a very scary day for you! Glad that the sac was seen where it should be and really hope everything comes back clear next week :hugs: Have they given you medication to settle the bladder infection? Hope you are able to rest and feel better a in a day or 2 xxx

:hugs: That must have been a very scary day for you! Glad that the sac was seen where it should be and really hope everything comes back clear next week :hugs: Have they given you medication to settle the bladder infection? Hope you are able to rest and feel better a in a day or 2 xxx

Thank you.yes I got antibiotics and im taking paracetamol - suppose thats all i can take really. have a 2 year old to run after so i am taking a week off work (if you can call it off work Ava is full of beans everyday:haha:)

i have read up a bit about ovarian cysts rupturing during pregnancy and it seems common enough, just very sore!!!:wacko:

Hopefully the antibiotics kick in quickly :hugs:

:rofl: :nope: a toddler is not a week off :haha:

i have had an eventful few days.....im currently 5+6 and ive been very sore for about a week but have had no bleeding.

to cut a long story short i have a bladder infection and last night i had pain so so so so bad it was unbearable for me... went to hospital early pregnancy unit today to rule out an ectopic... they saw the sac in the uterus and that looked normal... but there was a lot of free fluid behind my womb and that is prob due to a ruptured ovarian cyst... i never even knew i had a cyst

i have to go back next week for another scan and my pain should ease over the next few days. i have to go back next week just in case there is a second embryo that is ectopic (as they couldnt see one of my fallopian tubes due to the fluid). Dr said this is only a 1 in 30,000 chance of it being that so fingers crossed....

Wow that's very stressful. I wouldn't worry hon, 1 in 30,000 is so unlikely :hugs:

Wow that's very stressful. I wouldn't worry hon, 1 in 30,000 is so unlikely :hugs:

Thank you... they said the chances are higher if it was IVF which im not, i conceived naturally so that put my mind at rest a bit.

i thought they would have seen a heartbeat at 5+6 on a trans vaginal scan today but they seemed happy enough:shrug:

Im a radiographer and i saw my DD's heartbeat at 5+3!!!! but i did get my BFP much earlier with DD than I did this time.

do you lot worry for 1st tri too?

I wasnt worried at all with my 1st pregnancy but this time im going a bit insane:haha:

Hey ladies! i posted this vid afew years ago and I still love to watch it now! It's just amazing! :cloud9: xxx
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/443394-ttc-ladies-must-see-video.html

Thank you... they said the chances are higher if it was IVF which im not, i conceived naturally so that put my mind at rest a bit.

i thought they would have seen a heartbeat at 5+6 on a trans vaginal scan today but they seemed happy enough:shrug:

Im a radiographer and i saw my DD's heartbeat at 5+3!!!! but i did get my BFP much earlier with DD than I did this time.

do you lot worry for 1st tri too?

I wasnt worried at all with my 1st pregnancy but this time im going a bit insane:haha:

To be honest I try very hard to not worry only because certain things are out of my control. I take my prenatals, I eat well and exercise, I don't smoke or drink or do anything to jeopardize the baby. I go to my doc appointments. Those things are in my control. Everything else I have no control over. Not to say I wouldn't be devastated if something bad were to happen, but worrying about it now won't change the outcome. :hugs: :hugs:

I love that video! Ive seen this one in my A&P class. Its crazy to watch it now knowing thats what my little bugger is doing:) Thanks for sharing!!!:thumbup::happydance::hugs:

I try not to stress too much about how things could go wrong, and I think I have been doing pretty good. However of course there are some things that I worry about.

Had my doctors appointment today,a dn blood test (yay lol), high risk pregnancy but that's ok.

Thank you New.

I will be searching on Groupon! :)

I was team yellow with DS and will stay team yellow this time too! I find it exciting!!!:happydance:

:hugs: c.m.c hope you are feeling better today. Stay positive. As hakuna said, you can only worry about what you can effect. Fingers crossed all will be well!

6 weeks today ladies! :happydance:

thanks ladies.

you're all so right- a lot of things are out of our control!!!

one day at a time eh!

ellismummy you're so good staying yellow!!!! I found out with DD but DH didnt find out so i suppose he was team yellow lol

I totally agree, worry over things out of our control only cause the body unnecessary stress. If we look after ourselves, diet, body and mind then we are doing all we can to give our babas the best start :thumbup:

Wow you have strong will power to stay team yellow :haha:

That must have been hard if you knew and not your OH :shock: I'd be far too excited to keep anything that huge from OH even if he wanted it :haha: Though we are both excited to find out at 20 weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->