January 2014 Babies

Good morning all,

I would like to cautiously join you.

I just had my BFP on a Clearblue Digi this morning at 12DPO. Still can't quite believe it. :cloud9:

I don't do any of the genetic testing at 11 weeks, but I think here we get a checkup at 8 weeks and 12 as well but I could be wrong. I don't remember with my son and I had extra ultrasounds with him because of bleeding so not sure what the norm is. I had heavy bleeding at first this time so my doc might do the same thing. She doesn't come back from vacation until the 13th so I havent even gone to confirm my pregnancy yet.

Congratulations Piperette :)

lol Hakuna, your poor doctor!

Hey ladies! :wave: so exciting reading about first scans! Cant wait! I was so impatient with my first,i just couldnt wait until my 12 week scan so I booked a private one at 9 weeks, hen had my 12 week one, couldnt wait until 20 weeks so had a private gender scan at 17 weeks, hospital one at 20 weeks then a 4D one at 28 weeks so had 5 in all but was lovely, felt like I had such a bond with her before she was even here :cloud9:

Can I ask a question?? I got my bfp at 10dpo, a very faint line on an IC, then tested yesterday at 11dpo and it was clear on a FRER but still faint, then did a tesco one this morning and this afternoon and they were both really faint! Why wouldnt they be getting darker? :shrug: got another FRER for 2moro morning, so ill compare that to yesterdays FRER.

I am pregnant aren't I? Xx

It's still early. My lines were quite faint for the first few days. I'm sure it'll get darker, but it'll probably take a few days :flower:

Ok so..I just went to pee and when I wiped there was brown blood on tp and all on panties??? I'm trying not to FREAK the F out but its hard...This is my first pregnancy and I'm not sure what to expect. I got a call in to the DR just waiting on the call back..I will be 6 weeks Thursday...........................

I have not had any cramps today, only last night, but ive had cramps the last 2 weeks...

Hey hon :hugs: It might not mean anything at all. I had dark brown spotting earlier this week but none since. Lots of women bleed during pregnancy. Hoping that everything is ok. Keep us posted. :hugs:

Hey hon :hugs: It might not mean anything at all. I had dark brown spotting earlier this week but none since. Lots of women bleed during pregnancy. Hoping that everything is ok. Keep us posted. :hugs:

Thank you! Doc said not to worry unless red and heavy..How long did the spotting last?

Just one day. Noticed it when I went too pee then wiped myself. Poas and got a dark line almost immediately. No spotting since. I read the paperwork from my doc and apparently it happens 1 out of 4 pregnancies. Glad your doc got back to you quickly! :hugs:

It's still early. My lines were quite faint for the first few days. I'm sure it'll get darker, but it'll probably take a few days :flower:

Thanks hunny! :flower:

Its just so different from my first pregnancy...its hard not to compare... Roll on 2moro morning! :thumbup: ill be sure to update! :thumbup: xx

Just one day. Noticed it when I went too pee then wiped myself. Poas and got a dark line almost immediately. No spotting since. I read the paperwork from my doc and apparently it happens 1 out of 4 pregnancies. Glad your doc got back to you quickly! :hugs:

Thank you! I wiil keep you posted!! Hopefully nothing else will come of this..

Hey ladies! :wave: so exciting reading about first scans! Cant wait! I was so impatient with my first,i just couldnt wait until my 12 week scan so I booked a private one at 9 weeks, hen had my 12 week one, couldnt wait until 20 weeks so had a private gender scan at 17 weeks, hospital one at 20 weeks then a 4D one at 28 weeks so had 5 in all but was lovely, felt like I had such a bond with her before she was even here :cloud9:

Can I ask a question?? I got my bfp at 10dpo, a very faint line on an IC, then tested yesterday at 11dpo and it was clear on a FRER but still faint, then did a tesco one this morning and this afternoon and they were both really faint! Why wouldnt they be getting darker? :shrug: got another FRER for 2moro morning, so ill compare that to yesterdays FRER.

I am pregnant aren't I? Xx

Don't worry too much Hun tesco ones are not as sensitive my line on mine at 15dpo wasn't all that great - grab some superdrug ones they are fab

Xxx

I had a bleed last time at 5+3 and all was fine its more common than you think. Hope that was it

Xxx

I'd try not to worry about spotting, especially if it is brown. Its more common than you realise to bleed in pregnancy, no cramps with it is good too xxx

Im sure the faint lines are ok, my FRER tests are barely showing :grr: and yet oddly for me Tesco is producing scary dark lines for 11dpo ... I think they all depend on the individual! Ive found FMU to give the weakest line and SMU has given my strongest line xxx Try and wait a couple of days and you should see a noticable difference :hugs:

I'll have u/s first week of July about 12wks, and MW is on 30th May :thumbup: I'll try then to wait till 20wks for the normal scan, but MAY go for a gender scan privately before that :haha:

I had a bleed last time at 5+3 and all was fine its more common than you think. Hope that was it

Xxx

Thank you!! I pray it stops soon..I'm just glad it's still dark brown

Hi ladies can I please join?
I'm approximately 4 weeks, EDD 7th of jan. I'm get to have more than a very faint positive but clear blue digital says pregnant 1-2 ( so 3-4 weeks ) totally stressing that my FRERs are barely a visible positive anyone else had this? Ill post a pic I'm around 15 DPO.

Yay another 7th of Jan :) I'm just over 5 weeks.

Yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I got my darker line! 13dpo today and actually feel pregnant! :happydance::happydance:
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->