January 2014 Babies

I rang the midwife today and got an appointment for 21st May.

I'm staying team yellow this time around, it's going to be hard not to find out and OH reckons I'll give in and find out lol.

I rang the midwife today and got an appointment for 21st May.

I'm staying team yellow this time around, it's going to be hard not to find out and OH reckons I'll give in and find out lol.

That'll be such a nice surprise! :thumbup:

I like the idea of staying team :yellow: but I know I havn't the patience :dohh: Im already convinced Im having another girl (obviously either is fine) but I was sure about my first and in sure about this. And with what Ive read about male/female sperm, looking at my chart at when we :sex: and when I ovulated,then there's more of a chance for a girl (theoretically) .xx

I really admire those who choose to be team yellow. I would like to think I would do it with a Kerrey pregnancy. As for this one though, we will for sure find out!

I really admire those who choose to be team yellow. I would like to think I would do it with a Kerrey pregnancy. As for this one though, we will for sure find out!

what's a kerrey pregnancy? :shrug: xx

It's going to be hard not to find out but I think it will be nice to find out at the birth. We've been talking about names and not many girls names that stand out to us at the moment though but plenty of boys.

we are totally the opposite. We only had one girl name right from the off, we knew we wanted Emily but no boys names, this time we have a name (we decided it when I was pregnant with Emily....we always thought we'd have 2 girls) but again no boys names....we throw afew around but nothing sticks. X

We have only one boy's name because we came up with it a long time ago. There are a few girl's names I like. I wish I could be team :yellow: but I have a couple of decorating ideas that are gender specific!

i agree with all of you... staying team yellow is brill... then again im too nosey to not find out. im a radiographer so the temptation is always there... i went and found out at 15 weeks with my DD Ava but OH didnt find out till she was born. I liked that he didnt want to know so it was still a surprise to everyone else

if any of you do find out would you tell everyone or keep it secret just to yourself and OH????

I always like a surprise when it comes to friends and family babies

We have only one boy's name because we came up with it a long time ago. There are a few girl's names I like. I wish I could be team :yellow: but I have a couple of decorating ideas that are gender specific!

i like to be organised too... makes life after baby arrives soooo much easier when all the babygro's are that colour and the room is pink or blue.. well thats my excuse for all the shopping to OH:haha:

I didn't keep Ariana's gender a secret...I have too big a mouth :haha:

i like to be organised too... makes life after baby arrives soooo much easier when all the babygro's are that colour and the room is pink or blue.. well thats my excuse for all the shopping to OH:haha:

Exactly... Gotta go shopping!

So cool you're a radiographer!

Exactly... Gotta go shopping!

So cool you're a radiographer!

i dont do ultrasound though - but maybe thats a good thing in situations like this

That'd be funny if you did do ultrasounds and then got caught at work giving yourself one!

That'd be funny if you did do ultrasounds and then got caught at work giving yourself one!

i know id be totally sacked id say :dohh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad i dont do it as when i go for appointments im clueless- ignorance is bliss

when we found out with our first, we went and brought something pink and drove round to my parents and pulled it out the bag! :happydance:
They had the biggest surprise of their lives when we told them i was expecting as hubby had had the vasectomy before we met and so they were devastated that they werent going to get grandchildren from me (they didnt say that but you could tell). So when we started making plans to go for the reversal, we kept it all quiet and when sean went in for the op, we told everybody it was a knee op (he even wore a bandage on his knee and had it elevated when they visited after he had it :haha: then 3months later i fell pregnant so we took them out for a meal and told them about the reversal. My dad cried, my mum shrieked with joy. Then we told then not to get too excited coz the sperm results werent very good....they went silent....then i said, but its nothing to worry about coz Im already pregnant! Omg god knows what the other people in the restaurant thought :haha: so they had 2 surprises in one go! I have never felt so happy in all my life. As a daughter,i truly felt the love from my parents and that amazing feeling that ive made my dad proud :hugs: he loves being a grandad xxx

aww live in hope I love your story... that is so special

what's a kerrey pregnancy? :shrug: xx

Dang it! A typo, I'm on my phone so it happens a lot. I meant to say a later pregnancy.

I don't plan on keeping it a secret from anyone. Unless of course they want it to be a secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->