January 2016 Testing Thread NEW YEAR BFPS :)

I stopped using opk and I don't chart temps, just track cycles. If everything went like normal, I O'd on the 6th and AF would be expected in the 21st. I have my test date as the 24th BUT I don't think I can wait that long! Maybe will test the 20th? I haven't decided.

We started out as NTNP around August and just decided to try this month. I picked up a PregPrep kit so hopefully this helps a bit! Thought it was interesting and that I'd try it.

I'm really hoping this month is our month!!!!
Good luck to all you ladies!!!!! ❤️

I stopped using opk and I don't chart temps, just track cycles. If everything went like normal, I O'd on the 6th and AF would be expected in the 21st. I have my test date as the 24th BUT I don't think I can wait that long! Maybe will test the 20th? I haven't decided.

We started out as NTNP around August and just decided to try this month. I picked up a PregPrep kit so hopefully this helps a bit! Thought it was interesting and that I'd try it.

I'm really hoping this month is our month!!!!
Good luck to all you ladies!!!!! ❤️

Hey RedDirtMama, My af is also due the 21st/22nd, my test date would be the 23rd or sometime after. I once read that if you have a sustained temp rise for more than 18 day, you can consider yourself pregnant. Anyone else hear that? The 23rd would be my 19th day (I think, I should probably check that math). If you want encouragement to wait, I'll wait with you. I am also more than willing to encourage you to test early :)

I'm out! AF just made her appearance!! Good luck ladies!

Can you put me down for the 16th please? Got confirmed o :)

Well its day before AF is due and still testing negative. Got pains that feel like AF ... I'm going out tonight with work girls so will have a couple drinks. Don't want to drink too much just in case but feel like i'm out :(

I just tested and bfn. It looks stark white but when I put it on the side and looked at it from a short distance I felt like I could see a very slight hint of something... Probably my mind playing tricks though. I am still only 9dpo or possibly 10dpo but for some reason I just had a real urge to test :haha:
Kind of wish I hadn't now :(

I'm out! AF just made her appearance!! Good luck ladies!

Oh sorry Pne, best wishes for next month

Thanks a lot! I don't take my tempature or use opk's and hoping that I don't have to. Going to try to keep it as easy as possible! When I conceived with my son, one time is all it took. I didn't know much about anything then and my husband and I were just like why not? It seems so much harder now that we are trying! Haha

So I was going to wait until Monday but I couldn't resist. What does everyone think? This picture was taken within the time limits.

Attachments

• 20160109_123221.jpg
    20160109_123221.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 29
So I was going to wait until Monday but I couldn't resist. What does everyone think? This picture was taken within the time limits.

I feel like I see lines on all of them. I see grey on the top two but I'm pretty sure I see a very faint pink line in the FRER.

They are very prominent at home and have color. They all showed up within the time limit.

They are very prominent at home and have color. They all showed up within the time limit.

I'm on an iPhone. I can't see photos very well, when I zoom in the photo closes. Anyone have any idea how to view photos?

Click on the photo pop up and it will take you to just a page with the photo and you can enlarge it.

Click on the photo pop up and it will take you to just a page with the photo and you can enlarge it.

THANK YOU!!! I see a line on the top two for sure! It's light but definitely there! Glad I can finally zoom in on the tests! (LOL!) I couldn't figure it out!

I was 11 dpo for those. Idk if/when I should call my doctor.

Sorry for the double post but thought you gals would like to see this. 12dpo, photo taken within time frame.

Attachments

• 20160110_172048.jpg
    20160110_172048.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 22
Can't deny that digi! Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member