January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Thanks for the support ladies. It's tough to face another few months feeling like this, but I'll make it through somehow and will be happy when baby is here. Literati - I had back pain like that with DD too, so this is better, but it's upsetting to not be able to properly pick up and hold my todder. :(

Danser, I'm so sorry you're going through more stress and worry. Positive thoughts that everything turns out fine. :hugs:

doc gave me a cream for my itchiness and took some bloods to double check all is ok. Said it's quite normal with the stretching and told me to keep cool and drink lots of water x

Danser - I'm so sorry! I really hope she's still growing well and she's just a little one! Glad they're keeping close eye on you and baby, though.

Ally - Oh my. That sounds uncomfortable. I ended up getting a rash on my feet with last pregnancy. I kept thinking it was athletes foot because of how it started and was treating it. Just kept getting worse then I decided to stop messing with it and it cleared up. It was some kind of reaction. Pregnancy can do some weird things.

Danser - I'm so sorry! I really hope she's still growing well and she's just a little one! Glad they're keeping close eye on you and baby, though.

Ally - Oh my. That sounds uncomfortable. I ended up getting a rash on my feet with last pregnancy. I kept thinking it was athletes foot because of how it started and was treating it. Just kept getting worse then I decided to stop messing with it and it cleared up. It was some kind of reaction. Pregnancy can do some weird things.

Thanks alijo- pregnancy really can! as long as baby ok though, i'll just have to find a way to lessen the itchiness. Will have lots of water today x

Ally- glad the appointment went well and I hope the rash calms down, non stop itching is always miserable!

Ally - Glad you were given something! Maybe try oatmeal baths? I've never done one, but I do remember my brother doing them when he got hives really bad.

Is anyone thinking about plans for after baby is born? I really want to do frozen meals that are ready to cook and maybe some small ones for DS to have for lunch. I wasn't as worried about it with my first but I'll be home with DS with probably little to no energy so I really need to make sure he's getting good food. Probably have some high protein snacks around as well.

Also after the first initial healing stage I want to start working on getting back into shape. I know I will have a harder time at making a plan for that if I wait till after so I want to have that done before as well.

Ali yes I've been thinking about freezer meals too. But won't do anything just yet until I know if we are moving or not!

Sorry to all of you that are feeling unconfortable/itchy!

I've been so busy lately with house hunting and helping fundraiser for DD1's preschool. And I'm still not even fully unpacked from our trip!

Danser - thinking of you and glad they're keeping a close eye on you and baby!

Ali- I'm also hoping to do freezer meals. We have a crock pot so I think that will be getting some use as well. I'll be staying home with the baby for awhile so I will probably be too exhausted to cook fancy dinners every day. I'm also planning on working on getting back into shape! I felt so much better when I was doing the elliptical 4-5 times a week, I feel so chubby and sluggish since I've been slacking

Ali - honestly, I'll probably just buy a bunch of convenience freezer meals like last time, and we'll get take out a lot. :p I didn't make anything ahead of time last time, and we survived even if our diet wasn't the best for a while! Haha. I do hope to make a FEW frozen casseroles beforehand this time, but I'm very low on motivation at the best of times, so I'm not sure this will happen. We were also fortunate last time in that we had 4 or 5 people bring us meals for the first week or so. I secretly hope we'll get at least a few of those this time! ;) The ladies at our church usually do something like that for every new baby.

I am already planning to take an exercise class once I've been cleared for exercise after the baby! I took one last time and it felt so good to get a break and get more in shape!

Slammer - I totally hear you on it being discouraging that you can't lift your toddler as much as you'd like. :( Hugs .

Thanks everyone. I am trying to just remain calm, eat a lot healthier and eat a lot more too. She has been moving around a lot today too, which is a comfort. I am just debating whether or not to really try to accomplish a lot on my to do list in case she does come early.

Lite - I'm sure we'll have some, but I still hope to stay away from that! Plus last time I actually didn't eat enough the first several weeks because I was too involved in everything else. Hoping it will be better this time since I won't have to go back to class.

Wow! I haven't been on here in ages as I always feel guilty for not having the time to catch up with everyone. Just popping in to say Hi and maybe as I slow down more towards the end I will have more time to visit

Good to hear from you, wantabelly! Don't feel guilty, you are welcome here no matter how often you check in

AliJo- oatmeal bath you say? that sounds quite interesting. I might give it a try.

I haven't given much thought to post baby plans- definitely want to get back into shape as soon as and as for meals will buy a bunch of frozen things i guess, but my mum will help out. She's an amazing cook so i know she'll make DH and I up food.

v rogers- i feel sluggish and chubby also, i really don't do anything except a bit of walking and yoga once a week.

wantabelly- nice to hear from you :)

Hi all.

Have been reading but not managed to post. Hope you are all ok. We had a 4d hd scan on Wednesday but decided to stay team yellow.baby is head down ready to go lol

Hi all.

Have been reading but not managed to post. Hope you are all ok. We had a 4d hd scan on Wednesday but decided to stay team yellow.baby is head down ready to go lol

awww lovely!
I booked a 4d scan too! 11th oct, i'll be 27 weeks then.
can't wait!

I just got around to throwing out a few freezer meals I had made before DD came. They've been in there three years! Yikes. Last time it ended up not being much of a big deal because DH does almost all the cooking anyway, so he was still able to do that while I held baby. Hopefully it will go the same this time. DD might get in the way a bit, but she's pretty good.

DH doesn't really cook much here. He just doesn't know his way around a kitchen. He can make a couple of things and I keep pushing him to try new things. He's more likely to try to make something new if I'm home. Maybe I'll just use that time to force him to learn more! He also hates prep. Hates getting anything on his hands.

Wanta - Glad everything is going well! It's nice to hear from you! Pop in whenever, we all love updates.

Midnight - Glad everything is going well and you got to see baby recently. Those types of scans are all expensive around here otherwise I'd be more tempted to do one myself. I would for sure if DH missed the 20 week one.

I need to finish getting around. Going to go apply for a loan in about a hour.

Ally- I do go walking once a week with a friend so at least there's that! I would love to try yoga though

Midnight- glad you got to see baby! And I seriously respect anyone who manages to stay team yellow haha, I'm too impatient and nosy

It's finally starting to feel like fall here, it's so nice. Maybe it'll even help with the swelling. Summer here is so brutal, I hate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->